• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trophy help!

ilijazi94

Smash Cadet
Well I've been trying to get all of the SSE bosses as trophies and it seems I've run into a problem: is it possible to get Galleom as a trophy in his tank form? I've read about it, but when I throw the trophy stand at him when he's a tank, it's his regular form trophy. Any help here? :confused:

ShadowBlitz

Smash Apprentice
It's pretty managable if you know their attack patterns and when what attack is going to hit you. Using this type of "strategy", you can turn almost any boss in to a trophy without having too much difficulty.

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
you can't do that

oh wait nvm.
European version. And the Galleom Tank Form Trophy is a challenge trophy. So is Tabuu's Wings Trophy. You get the Galleom (Tank) from completing Boss Battles on Intense. YOu get Tabuu (Wings) from finishing Boss Battles with all characters.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Did either of you guys read the "oh nvm" part?
Cuz you even quoted it.
All I know is that I can't do it on my American copy or Brawl.

Top Bottom