• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Bah, all this and no talk of a krystal/ridley fs?

Heresy!

(edit: that reminds me, wasn't there a 40k game for the ds? GEoM for brawl!)
[/derail]

Cinder

Smash Master
Bah, all this and no talk of a krystal/ridley fs?

Heresy!
New idea: Ridley transforms into Omega Ridley...Krystal hops on his back, and as he flies around, she uses the Ice Blast, freezing opponents for Ridley to pwn...
You were saying?

Hey, I'm off in a minute or two, but before I go, here's a challenge fer y'all: let's say that fake roster were real...Plusle/Minun team and Krystal FS...GO!

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Here's something a bit new:

I've been following the "Japanese Forum/Jumpfesta impressions" thread, and it looks more and more likely that some characters will have more dialogue than in past games. Apparently, PT and Pit have been heard saying a couple of lines of dialogue while fighting already. IMO this raises Krystal's chances of being a PC and not an assist trophy. Also, someone found some japanese text that talks about Wolf and Krystal in Brawl as well.
I don't know how legit that is. The Wolf and Krystal part, but if it's true, then yay. I support both Krystal and Wolf, but then that means Falco would be out. Oh well.

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry about it, anyways are you in the club?

Guys I know this sounds stupid but I was going through the Ridley threads and saw a post from Isma and she WAS ON. I don't know how but when I went to her profile it said viewing user control panel. So I don't know what this means, but her file is still alive.

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry about it, anyways are you in the club?
No, jsut a drifter who came across here a few days ago, in a frantic search for info when deprived of dojo updates. I don't think I'l quite go back though, kinda like a druggie upping his dose...

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
ok what FS's are out there to do? oh yeah plusle ans Minum. Krystal stands in the middle of the two pokemon and holds her staff in the air. the pokemon use thundershock(or any electric move) to power up Krystal's staff(as seen in adventures) then she leaps in to the air and slams the staff in to the ground creating a mssive earthquake!

oh, wow. I thought this was pretty funny:

http://madfather.deviantart.com/art/Super-Slapstick-Bros-4-70149262

It's about krystal, so it's related to the thread. That's also a pretty cool stage design for Bowser's stage.
lol "My only regret was the pink jumpsuit from Command" EPIC WIN! lol

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Ahh.. and the inevitable name puns begin.

I've seen them all, there's nothing original you can come up with, I regret ever choosing such a rediculous name, but it's stuck.

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
No, problem.

In fact, thanks, now I know that it's out and I won't have to go through 3+ forum pages of variations on my name... again!

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
it was asome cause i could see it happen but what i can't see is plusle and minium gettin in brawl so i don't know y it was requested
i couldnt either! lol but i could see something like that happening!
hey i just thought of something Sakurai would do...what if he made Krystal only use her staff during her FS?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
i couldnt either! lol but i could see something like that happening!
hey i just thought of something Sakurai would do...what if he made Krystal only use her staff during her FS?
Thats a great question. The staff has several uses, maybe we see Krystal use rocket boost to touch the skies and then open fire. She will then use quake upon landing?

Top Bottom