• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Thats a great question. The staff has several uses, maybe we see Krystal use rocket boost to touch the skies and then open fire. She will then use quake upon landing?
the Staff has so much potential it alone almost makes it hard to believe that Krystal isnt in!

u ppl r all ****ing furries and dont even deny it cuz i have proof
go back under your bridge, troll

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
**** you furry
ok you dont what your talking about! one Krystal fan may be a Furry but that doesnt mean everyone else is!

you dont want to mess with me! i got 24 cokes in a minifridge right beside me a pizza that i havent start on yet. im ready for any flame you have! i'll go as long as you want!

Heres a good one:

Krystal and Pokemon Trainer :grin:
omg that ones hard! lol
i get right on it.

Elysium

Smash Lord
**** you furry
Listen sir, your criticism is always welcome if:
1.) it's against krystal
2.) You can organize it in an intelligent manner.
Come back after that and tell us what you think.
Krystal is very beautiful for a video game Fox, but as a straight female, I find it hard to develop furry-like feelings for her. =o)
Oh me too girl friend!

Anyway...krystal only using the staff in her FS would blow. Thats right I said it. But I suppose it would be better than nothing huh? But why wouldn't she use it all the time. The only reason she wouldn't is that she's either Assault (Pimpcannon yo) or Command (I'm blind yo) or some other version...either way it would still be a disappointment.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Listen sir, your criticism is always welcome if:
1.) it's against krystal
2.) You can organize it in an intelligent manner.
Come back after that and tell us what you think.

Oh me too girl friend!

Anyway...krystal only using the staff in her FS would blow. Thats right I said it. But I suppose it would be better than nothing huh? But why wouldn't she use it all the time. The only reason she wouldn't is that she's either Assault (Pimpcannon yo) or Command (I'm blind yo) or some other version...either way it would still be a disappointment.
it would be EPIC fail!

Chozo Spirit, I choose you!
ok Krystal would use the other elements of Pokemon that arent use by the three already out there(Ground, Psychic, Ice, etc)

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
yeah seriouly.....anyways off the troll

yeah a combo of four thats goin to be hard but ill try

hmm.....k i got it instead of the pk trainer goin for all three pks at the same time each one has a different effect for whoever grabs the smash ball

1. squirtle- squirtle starts usin hydro pump to collect som damage...and krsytal jumps up and (sorry if im takin it from your idea) pluges into the ground to cause a masive earthquake

2.iviasaur- he uses vinewhip to grab the closest opponent and krystal start runnin toward and starts kickin their ***** wit her staff and charges up her staff and goes for one last smack

3. charizard- he flies up to the center of the stage and lets fire fly all around the stage (blast burn) while krystal charges up and unleashes three waves on the field each one bigger than the last

how's that

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
yeah seriouly.....anyways off the troll

yeah a combo of four thats goin to be hard but ill try

hmm.....k i got it instead of the pk trainer goin for all three pks at the same time each one has a different effect for whoever grabs the smash ball

1. squirtle- squirtle starts usin hydro pump to collect som damage...and krsytal jumps up and (sorry if im takin it from your idea) pluges into the ground to cause a masive earthquake

2.iviasaur- he uses vinewhip to grab the closest opponent and krystal start runnin toward and starts kickin their ***** wit her staff and charges up her staff and goes for one last smack

3. charizard- he flies up to the center of the stage and lets fire fly all around the stage (blast burn) while krystal charges up and unleashes three waves on the field each one bigger than the last

how's that
dang! beats mine! lol

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Oh me too girl friend!
You too? Thats great! Did you finally decide which you like better?

I think it was the nightie. ;)

I beg to differ. Krystal with guns wouldn't be a total loss. If they add the scouter, then I will forget Adventures Krystal ever existed. ITS OVER 9000!!!! I will say. ^_^

Elysium

Smash Lord
You too? Thats great! Did you finally decide which you like better?

I think it was the nightie. ;)
Oh no not this again. lol
I think we came down the the fact that it's all situational cuz both T-shirt and Nightie have their pros and cons. I believe it's impossible to pick a definitive winner. ;)

I beg to differ. Krystal with guns wouldn't be a total loss. If they add the scouter, then I will forget Adventures Krystal ever existed. ITS OVER 9000!!!! I will say. ^_^
It wouldn't be a total lose I agree since it would still be krystal...but it just wouldn't be the same. And I can already hear the jokes Fox mains will be saying every match they win because of that scouter...It's going to be awesome.

Here's a little something I just thought of. You think for team battles...if you pick two from the same franchise they might do a different winning pose and if so..what would Fox and Krystals be?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Here's a little something I just thought of. You think for team battles...if you pick two from the same franchise they might do a different winning pose and if so..what would Fox and Krystals be?
Then would lean against eachother side by side with their arms crossed. =oP

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
yeah so shut up you wanted it, e on the other hand has control over me *in an evil voice* for now

lol

anyways yeah got another pair fs for me to work on anyone
lol we are jus subjects right now but in 40 some odd post i will know longer be an apprentice! but i will still listen to ~'s for some reason! lol

hey has anyone heard from PP777 or Sonic the Smashdawg lately?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
yes your Lordship! but im close now! what about SS....oooohhhhhh im YOUR apprentice! you dont have say over him! ok i got it!
Ha.

Since you're my apprentice I should be teaching you something instead of making you my personal slave. =o(

I just don't know what that something is......

PP777 or Sonic the Smashdawg
I think PP777 has gone thread hopping. =o/ If you ask me shes the real forum monkey.

I miss Sonic the Hedgedawg for his down to Earth well meaning reality checks. =o(

Cinder

Smash Master
O_O...*opens mouth* *closes mouth*...moving on...

it was asome cause i could see it happen but what i can't see is plusle and minium gettin in brawl so i don't know y it was requested
I never said they have a chance...I was just trying to challenge y'all :laugh:...glad to see someone took it...

Oh, here's another one: Krystal, and Dedede...let's see what y'all come up with for that...

Smash Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Peacehaven, East Sussex, Good ol' England
Wow. Has anyone seen all the awesome Krystal fanarts on DeviantART? Some of them are just...weird... but some are genuinly awesome! (Like my new wallpaper :D)

More on-topic: Would Krystal be more likely to be a starter or an unlockable? If she's unlockable, I dont think we will be seeing her update on the dojo from the 7th onwards :( PLEASE LET HER BE A STARTER!!!!

Also, if she is in Brawl (which I think there is a 99.99% chance of that happening - she's not just a shoe-in... she's a whole leg-torso-arm-in XD), I would rather her not to wear the Command outfit. The SFC costume was really horrible, but unfortunately, since it is the most recent one, I think thats the one one we may see :(

Top Bottom