• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

True story

GOKU2.0

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=4948]True story[/drupal]

Ok..so like one day im eating ceral,spilled it cleaned it up, went to brush my teeth and wash face, droped toothbrush on floor went to get another one, droped that one while trying to open it then i washed it off. Got the tooth paste squirt a big blob on my tooth brush turned on sink & put tooth brush under water then my tooth paste falls off my tooth brush then i put a smaller blob on it brushed my teeth washed up and brushed my hair bcuse you know black people got to look nice when buying fried chicken (Cough) (cough) after i got done whent into my room bumped into my ladder sat down turned on wii and seted up wii controler and nunchuck soon as that came on my batteries died so i made my way into kitchen 2 get batteries got yelled at by my mom went back into my room put bateries inside put in my ssbb then as soon as i got to the main menu an icon poped up saying an erorr has occured..so i turned it off and i wanted to cry.. Morial of this story is God Hates me.. The end

GOKU2.0

Smash Rookie
mhm

Yup! got a different game from gamefly and i switched the disc so they have the broke one and i have the good one

D

Deleted member

Link to original post: [drupal=4948]True story[/drupal]

Ok..so like one day im eating ceral,spilled it cleaned it up, went to brush my teeth and wash face, droped toothbrush on floor went to get another one, droped that one while trying to open it then i washed it off. Got the tooth paste squirt a big blob on my tooth brush turned on sink & put tooth brush under water then my tooth paste falls off my tooth brush then i put a smaller blob on it brushed my teeth washed up and brushed my hair bcuse you know black people got to look nice when buying fried chicken (Cough) (cough) after i got done whent into my room bumped into my ladder sat down turned on wii and seted up wii controler and nunchuck soon as that came on my batteries died so i made my way into kitchen 2 get batteries got yelled at by my mom went back into my room put bateries inside put in my ssbb then as soon as i got to the main menu an icon poped up saying an erorr has occured..so i turned it off and i wanted to cry.. Morial of this story is God Hates me.. The end
No, that's life and we're going to have to deal with things that are unpleasant.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Seriously, I could barely read this. Please try to use your third-grade education to your and everyone else's advantage so your writing is intelligible.

The bad things that happened are called part of a grand thing called life.

Jet300

Smash Ace
Ignore this post. And foxblaze is a loser who doesn't know what the **** he's talking about. And I'm always questioning my self about this? If people don't like a certain Thread, why the **** do they still post on it and complains how bad it is, like foxblaze. And you spilled your cereal? That better not be coco puffs you spilled.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
And you're both *******s. Hurray!

:phone:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
^I'm not going to say anything about any previous post now.

Things have crossed the stupid line.

This forum is like a homo**** ****** these days....

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Then you should leave champ

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Referring to UB, but there will be a percentage of ****weeds everywhere.
You should take note on the last time I specifically told you:
Please stop posting on threads if you're gonna keep being like that, Fox.
Better yet, don't even make a single post at all in any other UB thread if you're going to continue.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
The OP is bull**** and namecalling is vitriol without an argument.

Let's all just smoke the weed of peace and pretend all the **** in the world is perfect.

Top Bottom