• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Truth About Spotdodging

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been in constant discussion - is it imba, is it non-imba, is it just plain gay (lol)

IMO its so imba cause you can jsut stand there and dodge every attack and I cant do anything but you have no lag tmie and can just spam then grab me its so gay

senario 1:

FINAL DESTINATION - MARTH VS PEACH

marth

l
V

peach --> P _M__________________

peach just spotdidges and den grabs marth durin la gtime after attacks and I cant do anthing cause spotdodgin has like NO lag time whatsoever --- so gay

"i fight 4 mi freinds" - Ike

"we;ve won the battle, but they will win the war" - Hitler

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Ok, I will reply to you only once, someone has to say it, but: You've got serious issues. Maybe you should let a doctor check your head...

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I recall that there are NON-INVINCIBILITY frames in Spot-Dodges, therefore, it is not cheap because you can actually hit them at some point.

I hope this finally end your rampage, later.

Mewter

Smash Master
Obviously, they put spot dodging in the game for a reason, so you could dodge, but it does require some timing.

Also, how does this affect competetive play? It's not like one person spot dodging will ruin a whole game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom