• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Yeah but Sean's just one person. We can't say "AZ has good DI because of our 1 player."
Oh okay, yeah you're right....or are you? ;)

thats another way of saying youre a loser! lol jay-kay i think doubles are boring and stupid i mean like really which way are you going to DI? lol well its not like AZ has anybody that can DI anyways. and i mean both survival and combo DI

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
@Jane- ... Nope.

We all know that Arizona is respected for one person only. That's Lane (Stretch). Who else can invent (yes, invent, like Newton inventing gravity and ruining it all for the rest of us) things about Luigi's Down B almost 10 years after the game has been playing people (in USSR).

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Mine will be added to whatever gets most votes at the end lol fyi if you didn't see. So for now it's for Doubles but if Low Tier gets more it'll be for that and etc.

Jane

Smash Hero
also, im pretty sure jeff unofficially voted for low tier

edit- lol im retahdehd, i didnt realize jeff was the first one on the list

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Have you forgotten that Forward and Axe live in Arizona? LOL.
LOL are you serious? if you think jeff has good DI then you dont have an opinion anymore haha and if im saying this about jeff than yeah............im sorry, jeff i love you, but yeah your combo DI is terrible <3 but i dont know about fo'wid as i recall i dont think he did *shrugs* i dont know and i dont feel like watching his vids so yeah. lol also bacon isai you listen to white boy music *regulators* youre not gangster in the slightest bit. :p

TheBook

Smash Rookie
as much as I love teams, I will probably enjoy a low tier set up for once. on a side note would anyone be willing on teaming with my Samus on a more permanent bases for these tournaments? I do admit its a learning experience to play with so many different players and their styles on my team, but having some consistency would be nice for a change.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
What do you guys think about the date?

Votes:

January 22 (0 votes)

February 5 (0 votes)

Votes:

Low Tier Tournament (5 1/2 votes)
Axe
Jane
Girku
Book
Nogzor
{Jetfour}
(Yeah!)

Doubles Tournament (4 1/2 votes)
Rubyiris
Forward
Piman
Tipper
{Iron}

TheBook

Smash Rookie
I get back from Texas Jan. 2 and I go to Las Vegas on the 8th, so the 5th might be pushing it a little bit, that being said i think the 22nd would be easier for me.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
I get back from Texas Jan. 2 and I go to Las Vegas on the 8th, so the 5th might be pushing it a little bit, that being said i think the 22nd would be easier for me.

So wait...you get back from Texas on January 2nd...and you go to Las Vegas on January 8th and January 22nd is better for you than February 5th...

I see.

Nogzor'z

Smash Journeyman
I vote for Low tier simply because I dislike doubles, but whatever, I'd just be happy to even go to another one of these.

GLICH

Smash Cadet
Low tiers are only fun vs certain high tiers.

There you have it. Someone bring some dice and have the two teams roll. Whichever team gets a higher number = high tier and the lowest number = low tier.

Low Tier vs High Tier or top tier, whatever.
Name the tournament Tierios.

ORRRRRRRR

Have the tier list up and draw random numbers from a hat and the numbers will be the tier lists so.. that's 7. Once they pick a number, let's pretend 6, then they will have to draw again and the highest number will be the highest tier character in that tier list they drew before or lowest or middle, whichever they pick.

I don't even---

THINK IT'S STUPID? Say somethin' and we'll take it to ishortHop.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
There you have it. Someone bring some dice and have the two teams roll. Whichever team gets a higher number = high tier and the lowest number = low tier.

Low Tier vs High Tier or top tier, whatever.
Name the tournament Tierios.

ORRRRRRRR

Have the tier list up and draw random numbers from a hat and the numbers will be the tier lists so.. that's 7. Once they pick a number, let's pretend 6, then they will have to draw again and the highest number will be the highest tier character in that tier list they drew before or lowest or middle, whichever they pick.

I don't even---

THINK IT'S STUPID? Say somethin' and we'll take it to ishortHop.
whats this kid talking about?

Top Bottom