• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA and CCX Present: SSB64 Tournament - Primal Smash - Sun April 8, 2007

dwp171

Smash Apprentice
What is driving in this area like? I doubt I can make it to this tourney since it's all up on easter and ****, but if there are any over the summer I may consider road tripping it up there.

Mura

Smash Apprentice
Bleh. A person from my school that I thought was going kinda owned his hand with a power tool.

;_;

D

Deleted member

I'm still planning for this sheezy. Will, can me and Dane crash at your place saturday night or something?

PikashoX

Smash Apprentice
I will be there.

Yo Sensei, can winner get a free dinner at outback steakhouse? I'm usually hungry when the tournament is over. xD

PikashoX

Smash Apprentice
Noo.

If I win, I'm gonna hang my winnings up on a wall in my room, and caption it with "Pikashox owns Sensei - April 8, 2007" lol

PikashoX

Smash Apprentice
we'll see about that lol

hopefully i can catch a few friendlies with you before the real games.

FlyShyGuy

Smash Rookie
Wow, it'd be a lot of fun to come, but I don't know any of you, and probably suck by your standards. What I'm trying to ask is: is that a problem? Or do you welcome the fresh meat/money? :-p

Mura

Smash Apprentice
Bloody hell. I need a ride. XD

Parents are going to the Philippines during March 30 - April 9th. xD

Oh yeah, PikaShoX. Regardless if you win or lose, you're still taking BCA peoples to the Outback Steakhouse out of your own pocket right. :)

I eat a lot. >;D Meeehhhhhhhhh.

Internship's boring when there's no calls. xD

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
BCA ownz!

RIP - rest in pika
is gonna beast in teams

mura get over here if internship is boring - the lounge is open

D

Deleted member

will, I'll be @ your place on the 7th, me Dane (Box) and our ride.

can you send me your addy? also, when is a good time to show up?

valoem

Smash Journeyman
one week ******

EDIT:
Yo Will post this on facebook at the NYU discussion boards I know last time cyrus hosted a tournament at NYU he got 60 some people to show.

Also to 64iguranteevictory the man who said "I'm desperate for competition in Smash64. I haven't lost a game in 6 years, I've traveled the entire east coast to gaming conventions trying to meet people who can school me but the closest competitor still lost by 4 kills. If you know anybody that still plays Smash64 and thinks they're the best in the Universe, please get them in touch with me."

I look forward to playing you. I know im not the best in the universe but igurantee a challange.

KESHIKI

Smash Cadet
AH I've been forgotten about my teammate!

Moocow,
Do you have a teammate for 2v2? If not, I would like to be your teammate.
I've traveld MA, NJ, Switzerland and Japan. 6 people schooled me so far. j/k

PikashoX

Smash Apprentice
why does the tournament have to be on easter sunday? there are many good people who have religious obligations and can't make it =/

*cough*mura*cough*

valoem

Smash Journeyman
AH I've been forgotten about my teammate!

Moocow,
Do you have a teammate for 2v2? If not, I would like to be your teammate.
I've traveld MA, NJ, Switzerland and Japan. 6 people schooled me so far. j/k
I'll team with you

KESHIKI

Smash Cadet
Ah sorry Moocow, never mind, it looks like I found a teammate.
Please just ignore my post.

64iGarunteeVictory

Smash Rookie
Definitely can't wait.. it's been just about all I've been thinking about...

Especially cuz it sucks that my computer isn't really what it needs to be in order to play Smash online with you folks like i'd like to...

Hopefully I can borrow my mom's car so I don't have to take a bus up there...

(bus station options? anybody know?)

valoem

Smash Journeyman
Definitely can't wait.. it's been just about all I've been thinking about...

Especially cuz it sucks that my computer isn't really what it needs to be in order to play Smash online with you folks like i'd like to...

Hopefully I can borrow my mom's car so I don't have to take a bus up there...

(bus station options? anybody know?)
You can take the NJ Transit Montclair-Boonton Line I think m3gav01t or sensei could pick you up from there. You might be on the way up for m3gav01t so you could tell him your address in that case, but if you're not you'd have to take the train.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Where does everyone live? I want to go but I'd like to catch a ride from someone for at least maybe part of the way. I'm in New Haven Ct.

D

Deleted member

I know some people will be disappointed, namely Will, but I can no longer go to this, nor to NJ at all for the weekend. I am needed to support my family, which always takes priority over smash, school, my personal preferences, everything.

I am equally disappointed that I have tried to come to 3 events like this and misc. BS keeps me from going to them. I was supposed to go to one last year, but I didn't have the $ for travel, and I was supposed to go to one over Christmas break, but that wasn't an option because I was home for break, about 550 miles from NJ. Up until 5:40 this morning, I was going to this event, but life happens I suppose. I do feel rotten for having to give false hope for 3 events though.

Will, I'm going to send you my best controller, keep it. It has become apparent to me that I will no longer be using it. I'm still sending my 2 friends your way, and I hope your event goes well.

Top Bottom