• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSA Biweeklies on hiatus - Check often for updates!

Would you rather pay a $5 house fee to enter the house, or take 40% of the pot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
I actually think Turkey dogs taste better than real hotdogs. But hewbrew national is also good to me. At least we can all agree on cheeseburgers.

I'm all for bringin my own stuff but...I don't get it, if we bring our own stuff, what would be the purpose of paying a door fee, or taking money outa the pot? Thats stupid to bring AND pay IMO. We should agree on a set thing, so that some people dont bring food and still end up payin.

Edit: Everyone has to get off cactuar's ****...he says something the whole world has been saying and you guys act like its gold. He's not going to give you smash training for posting your hehe's and haha's on smashboards.

Edit2: Edit4: Nevermind, Edit 2 sucked.

Edit3: I know ALL the percentages.

Edit5: (4 Xeo) Only about 7 people will get edit 3. Inside joke.

Edit7: Edit 6 has been skipped.

Edit8: Xeorogue should simplify his name to just "X". And than he should get his doctorate in smash, making him Dr. X.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Everyone has to get off cactuar's ****

Lol. It's not because they want something from me. It's because I'm super-nice to everyone in the smash community. Despite the comments like "You are fat.", Inui knows I'm cool with him regardless of how much everyone hates him. People can look to me for advice, as I have an open door policy to everyone, regardless of skill level. It's not that people revere me, it's just that I'm a nice guy. :laugh:

That being said: Don't be jealous of my **** and the people who ride it. Theoretically speaking. :lick:

Edit: Also, timing is everything. Just saying Inui is fat doesn't have much impact, but saying he is fat after he talks about stealing cooks from a Red Robin so that they can dedicate themselves to stuffing his face full of fat and grease? That's gold.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I have gotten used to the **** sucking when it comes to TSA. If you think it's bad with Cactuar then you just don't understand.

Everywhere WoZ goes I see open mouths waiting for his meat. It's disgusting. I gotta tell him to start bringing condoms where ever he goes. You know you have seen it all when 40 plus people are in your mom's house and they all manage to suck one guy's **** and kiss his *** at the same time.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I just like saying things that sound serious to distract you and make you think I'm not joking. Then turn it around with things like the second statement. It's all mgs. I didn't actually take your post seriously. As I don't really take anyone's anything seriously. This includes friendlies, mm's, tournament matches, and staring contests. Also pissing contests. And **** measuring. And who's gay first (I don't know the rules to that one, I just know that WoZ always beats me in it >.>).

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
sadly i ate 4 cheesburgers for dinner last night and then i had 4 cheesburgers for lunch today (wendy's) and im about to eat 4 cheesburgers for dinner right now (frying pan) i probable consume more servings of cheese then anyone
o_O wow that's a LOT of cheeseburgers, I don't think even I can eat that many for a meal. Maybe if I'm hungry enough.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
sadly i ate 4 cheesburgers for dinner last night and then i had 4 cheesburgers for lunch today (wendy's) and im about to eat 4 cheesburgers for dinner right now (frying pan) i probable consume more servings of cheese then anyone
Dangerously Cheesey

Velocity

Smash Lord

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Well, judging from what has been said, blocks of cheese are on the menu. You can have the grilled or not. Oh, a side of BBQ grilled cheese is also an option.

JFox

Smash Hero
I just like saying things that sound serious to distract you and make you think I'm not joking. Then turn it around with things like the second statement. It's all mgs. I didn't actually take your post seriously. As I don't really take anyone's anything seriously. This includes friendlies, mm's, tournament matches, and staring contests. Also pissing contests. And **** measuring. And who's gay first (I don't know the rules to that one, I just know that WoZ always beats me in it >.>).
Wow, I've been beaten at my own game. That really was one of the best posts I've read since Isai's comment about Jesus having crazy mindgames.

I concede to you cactuar.

*Gets down on his knees*:laugh:

JFox

Smash Hero
I can't find the exact thread, but it went something like this:

Some kid: You think Jesus has good mindgames?

Malva00: Are you kidding? You think he's dead and than BAM alive again. Jesus has crazy mindgames.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I can't find the exact thread, but it went something like this:

Some kid: You think Jesus has good mindgames?

Malva00: Are you kidding? You think he's dead and than BAM alive again. Jesus has crazy mindgames.
May be the funniest thing I ever heard.

On a different note.

In an effort to get Cactuar more Money Matches. Would any team like to Money Match team Clue Goo?

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Current MM's (Dollar Matches):

Inui:
Marth vs Sheik
Fox vs Sheik
Roy vs Roy

teh_spamerer:
Fox vs Fox (+All FD, +Chain Grabs)

JFox:
Marth vs Fox (+Random, -Sandbagging)
Fox vs Fox (+Random, -Sandbagging)

Rurounikeitaro:
Marth vs Marth

Magus:
Fox vs Zelda (+Best of 3)

Eggm:
Marth vs Fox (+Neutrals, +Best of 3)

Do:
Fox vs Fox (+Random Stages)
Fox vs Falco (+Random Stages)

RaptorHawk:
Marth vs Pikachu

Cheezit:
Fox vs Peach (+Best of 3)

Total: $13

Hug Matches:

LegendaryHero:
Marth vs ICs (+Random Stages)

Atomsk:
Yoshi vs Yoshi

Bailey:
????? vs Peach

Anyone else?

Also accepting hug mm's. You win, you get a hug from me. I win, I get a hug from you.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Cactuar if u remember me then I am the one you wanna Hug MM. I might sandbag though >_>. If I come anyone wanna team (Anyone good wanna team)?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Hey do...do you want to do these MMs with me too?

Do:
Fox vs Fox (+Random Stages)
Fox vs Falco (+Random Stages)

Best of 5?

And JFox, how come you're not scared to MM Cactuar but you're scared of me? :( I don't bite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom