• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSM's Tiny Tourney ROUND Cancelled!!!! Oh my D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Woot for being 16 man and having brackets.

What are the numbers next to some of the names?
I used Snare's Ranking/Seeding for the brackets. The people without numbers weren't ranked.

The deadlines were posted.

You have until Friday 2/27 @ Midnight to get your round 1 matches done.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Those matches were garbage. :( I had the first match won, but got spiked at 11%, my fault.
2 - 0, Moot.

Second match, Moot's just a master spammer. Spot-dodge + dsmash every time. I hate you for pairing me against a spammer. :laugh:

Good games, you beat me fair and sqwuare. ^^

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Those matches were garbage. :( I had the first match won, but got spiked at 11%, my fault.
2 - 0, Moot.

Second match, Moot's just a master spammer. Spot-dodge + dsmash every time. I hate you for pairing me against a spammer. :laugh:

Good games, you beat me fair and sqwuare. ^^
I didn't spam it that much :laugh:

That first match was close though even after the 11% spike. Bad stage and bad matchup for me :urg:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I didn't spam it that much :laugh:

That first match was close though even after the 11% spike. Bad stage and bad matchup for me :urg:
No, you don't even know. You used dsmash with ROB 37 times in one match. All OOS. You're really not helping the stereotype that all ROB players spam dsmash. :laugh:

Let's never play again, that was beyond stressful having to deal with your overpowered characters. :urg:

You have glaring advantages, better recoveries, spammy, powerful smashes, a lasurr. :p
I just have a stupid plumber.

Oh, and that first match was all me. 2 stocks to your 1, I just refreshed with 0%, and I die at 11%. After that, I started sandbagging when you got me with so many dsmashes. It was hard to approach because you just spotdodged, and punished appropriately. It was an unwinnable matchup because you can just toss out a fast downsmash to rack up damage, then fsmash when you need to. It wasn't a fun match, none of them were. :(

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Juggle and toss out fireballs and see how long that'll last. Mario is freakin annoying due to ROBs floatiness and large frame.

And you should have really counted rather than used a random number =p. 0 OOS wayyyyyy too many out of spotdodge. Duh :laugh:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sorry to say, but that's exactly what I did. I tossed fireballs, but you just countercamped with his speedy projectiles. You forced me to approach, with no timer, and I was stuck in your web of spam. :(

Actually, the match was 2 minutes and something long, I saved the replay. And counted. That's how frustrated I was. D:
Honestly, I'd enjoy playing against you more if you didn't use ROB or G&W. Those games were just you living off of the c-stick. :laugh:

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Lol. I don't believe it :laugh:
I do use smashes very liberally though... which explains my killing issues.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Matches like these give me incentive to quit Brawl. :laugh:
Not even kidding, it seems everybody today uses ROB, Falco, Snake, and Game and Watch. Marth, too.
If these are the only people I'll ever play, I might as well just go back to Melee. xD

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Well, yeah. But I'll just main Fox, like I used to. Problem solved. Shine spikes are the best.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I've been trying to get into a jigglypuff groove but I'm not good enough with her to use in tourneys yet =x

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Matches like these give me incentive to quit Brawl. :laugh:
Not even kidding, it seems everybody today uses ROB, Falco, Snake, and Game and Watch. Marth, too.
If these are the only people I'll ever play, I might as well just go back to Melee. xD
I use none of the above I use

:toonlink:
:pt:
:sonic:
and learning
:ganondorf:

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
just noticed im on the waiting list for this
if i'm needed,just send me a pm plox o_o

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah I've been viewing this some, and not near what I thought would be done has been done.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I would if I wasn't procrastinating on a project due tomorrow. That I just started.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Dude ggs but, you picked an illegal cp. <.<

Delfino Plaza
Lylat Cruise
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Pokemon Stadium 1
Castle Siege