• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TSP Weekly Brawl 3/24/09

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Results for TSP Weekly Brawl 3/24/09

1st-Umbra(Meta)
2nd-Kadiev(ZSS & Snake)
3rd-Melon(Falco,Lucario)
4th-Javier(Wario,IC,G&W)
5th-Pav(Wolf,Meta)
5th-Shane(ROB)
7th-Njurypoker(Zelda,Lucas)
7th-Beef(Wolf,Gannon)
9th-Slim(Marth,Pokemon Trainer)

Thanks to everyone for coming out to our first weekly, hope to get this back up to 20+ soon.

Nick

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
yeah, he won 18 bucks!!!

Still, fun time...

The only reason I got 3rd is because Kadiev, Umbra, and Javi had to play each other within the first 2 matches, and I was on the OTHER side of the bracket. :)

Too bad I had to face both Umbra and Kadiev after that.

I did take a match off of both though.

:036:

Kadiev

Smash Ace
Gay rules ftw ****s me over again. Don't expect me,justin,kenny,antonio to show up at tsp until you get your ****ty rules straightened out.

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Gay rules ftw ****s me over again. Don't expect me,justin,kenny,antonio to show up at tsp until you get your ****ty rules straightened out.
Sounds good Kadiev you need to learn to cry less and admit when someone beats you, you banned the stage you were whining about in the grand finals and umbra still took you down.

Kadiev

Smash Ace
Sounds good Kadiev you need to learn to cry less and admit when someone beats you, you banned the stage you were whining about in the grand finals and umbra still took you down.
True he did but I was pissed off first time we played I 2 stocked him with easy. But since your tournaments are fail and you have a garage as a venue and your brother left you which supported you financially I see no point in scrubs running tournaments. Why you think Justin never comes anymore?

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
We dont seed our weeklys, it is all random, people know that going into it. Its mostly the same group of people every week, it has been that way for 4 years

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
True he did but I was pissed off first time we played I 2 stocked him with easy. But since your tournaments are fail and you have a garage as a venue and your brother left you which supported you financially I see no point in scrubs running tournaments. Why you think Justin never comes anymore?

LOL you know nothing Kadiev.... I make over 100K/year so how is my brother supporting me. There is 5 owners for the new store not just me, and the only reason we created it at all was to give local gamers a place to go, people like javi appreciate that, scumbags like you that only think about themsleves do not, Do something with your life, then come talk to me.... I don't care if you don't come back, We started doing weeklys again cause people asked me to cause they enjoy them, not to hear you cry.

Kadiev

Smash Ace
LOL you know nothing Kadiev.... I make over 100K/year so how is my brother supporting me. There is 5 owners for the new store not just me, and the only reason we created it at all was to give local gamers a place to go, people like javi appreciate that, scumbags like you that only think about themsleves do not, Do something with your life, then come talk to me.... I don't care if you don't come back, We started doing weeklys again cause people asked me to cause they enjoy them, not to hear you cry.
Scumbag? Like how you disrespect Matt L your so awesome Nick. I have respect to people who need it. Now crawl back to your brother lol.

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Scumbag? Like how you disrespect Matt L your so awesome Nick. I have respect to people who need it. Now crawl back to your brother lol.
Yeah you don't even want to know about what people say about you behind your back, especially Justin. Matt L knows I am joking with him, we have serious talks all the time, about college, his career, and real ****. You aren't around nearly enough to know what we have been through as a group.

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
I am too old for your drama, every thread you are in, you have drama with someone. Lets just agree to not talk or associate with eachother and be done with it.

Kadiev

Smash Ace
I am too old for your drama, every thread you are in, you have drama with someone. Lets just agree to not talk or associate with eachother and be done with it.
Im real I say whats on my mind not like every other person who puts up a facade and then talks **** later. Bye bye old guy who needs family to support his garage.

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Wow come up with something new, you do know I own that building right... by brother was just part of TGP. I was the one who bought the building for it LOL.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Had no idea you guys did weeklys.

If I had known, I would of came with Jay.

Are you guys doing this next week as well?

TGPAdmin

Smash Ace
Yes but make sure you look at the front page for rules and entrance, there is no venue fee, it is only $5/person, and $2/person goes to the store. These are more for people to get more tournament experience and have fun. Where the monthlies are more for large prizes.

Nick

Top Bottom