• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tubaam Ideas for Bosses in brawl! ( Confirmed ones too ! )

Tubaam

Smash Apprentice
My list for possible bosses ideas in brawl. There is also confirmed bosses at second post

1. Count Bleck

Even if Paper Mario don't make it, why not having a paper mario boss. and count bleck would be very cool if they could put him in 3D.

2. Giga Bowser

even if Giga bowser is Bowser FS, why not having a thirf fight aigainst the big bad guy in is extreme form. A Giga bowser vs giga bowser match would be awesome.

3. Zant

Maybe Zant isn't the biggest bad guy in Zelda series, but he could be a very fun boss. Think of it, you fight him and when you kill him, Ganondorf appears and can be unlockable if you beat him.

4-5-6. Giovanni ( Nidoking-Persian-Armored Mewtwo )

7. Dialga & Palkia

It could be two separate characters that fight you at the same time, it could be you kill one the other appears or it could be a IC style character.

8. King K Rool

Even if some people want him as a Playable character, he would be better as a boss in my opinion. But it's sure that he HAS to be in the game. He is a unqiue character that have all chances as a SE boss.

9. Black Shadow

The black shadow, enemy of capt falcon. He could be in, he has great power, he is cool and he is so awesome that he could even be a playable character.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
heres one...

Meta-Ridley:

you fight him in Subspace...as Meta-Ridley he has the same attacks he would have as regular Ridley with missiles and stuff...and he's a bit bigger...then you beat him and then you fight regular Ridley to unlock him...(instead of Meta it could be Omega...which would be cooler)

and another....Pokey-Bots...you fight 5 Pokey Bots and their theme song is playing and I dunno their attacks but it would be cool...it would be a Stamina Fight and when they die, they release an explosion....

Claus/Masked Man(Boy....w/e):

you fight him with Lucas to unlock him

ummm....King K. Rool....theres another...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'd sooo want that version of Giovanni to be playable...

skullkidd

Smash Ace
There's a few boss threads, but what the heck.

Petey Piranha (Confirmed)
King Boo
King K. Rool
Vaati
Zant
Darkrai
Rayquaza
Whispy Woods
Kraid
Andross
Porky Minch
Medusa

And IMO, I don't think that bosses should end up being playable at all, their either an AT, Boss, or Playable Character.

Or a trophy/sticker XD

2woShots

Smash Cadet

King Boo
King K. Rool
Vaati
Zant
Darkrai
Rayquaza
Whispy Woods
Kraid
Andross
Porky Minch
Medusa

And IMO, I don't think that bosses should end up being playable at all, their either an AT, Boss, or Playable Character.

Or a trophy/sticker XD
Porky Minch?

Fail.

smashbot226

Smash Master

King Boo
King K. Rool
Vaati
Zant
Darkrai
Rayquaza
Whispy Woods
Kraid
Andross
Porky Minch
Medusa

Or a trophy/sticker XD
NOOOOO!!!

Darkrai no boss! The others I agreewith

Koopa Clown Kart Bowser
Brobot
Gorea
Giratina
Boolossus
Wiggler
Giga Bowser Jr.
Mother Brain
Ganon (Not Ganondorf, but Beast Ganon.)
Gohma
Squeak Squad
Dark Matter
Wolfen
Ashnard
Bertram
Ena
Regigigas
Shadow Queen
Grodus Bot

FalconPunch_

Smash Cadet
Petey Pirahna (comfirmed)
King Boo
King K. Rool
Ridley
Safer Sephiroth (not gonna happen, but it would rock!)
Black Shadow
Dialga
Palkia
Beast Ganon
Master Hand

Saku

Smash Cadet
...Well, since that Space Embassy thing is supposed to be putting the characters through their own unique history, supposedly one could assume that they would have game-specific bosses...

Saku

Smash Cadet
Giga isn't out of the question at all. I can see a boss character being playable.
It happened in Streets of Rage, for instance.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
I don't mind the majority of the bosses so far but there's only one I really want to see...

Kracko - The cyclopian-spikey-thunder-cloud from the Kirby Series. Always been my favourite boss, always will, he's just stuck with my ever since completing Kirby's Dream Land eons ago. Him and Whispy would be the most identifiable that aren't easily playable in my opinion. Oh, and if anyone suggests Dedede as a boss I shall smite them. >.>

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
Kracko? A boss? He should be an Assistant Trophy, also! And Dedede should be a boss... I mean, I see no reason why he shouldn't, unless he co-ops with you or something. But he should be a playable character, too, anyway.

Top Bottom