• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ - Grand Challenge 9/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

forward

Smash Champion
Tokyo, yea man. Arcade in a box has all kinds of games, so we can throw down in some SF if you want.

PS If anybody wants to money match in SF I'm probably down. Just name your game and price.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Tokyo, yea man. Arcade in a box has all kinds of games, so we can throw down in some SF if you want.

PS If anybody wants to money match in SF I'm probably down. Just name your game and price.
In IV or 3rd, Im down for some MM in 3 and maybe in 4 still working on my kenmastorz.

tw1n

Smash Champion
So the OP has been updated, still just need a couple more TV's. With this many set ups we should be able to run crews just fine.

Dekar: I don't know why you are calling me out on MM, I'm barely a brawl player. Unless you meant Melee, which in that case I accept :)
$1 MM in MELEE!!!! Bwahahaha!!! Lol I just want to play you forward. I got so much better since you came here and I just wanna see how I hold up against the sexy falco.

AND BULL **** THAT TONY QUIT SMASH!!! I will hang him by his toes and slap the heck out of him till he stops enjoying the purple juice unless he comes to this. I'm serious too. He's my inspiration to train for the national level of hand slap!!! I'm gonna text him tomorrow lol.

<3 you Axe. We need to melee it up too!!

Dekar173

Justice Man
So the OP has been updated, still just need a couple more TV's. With this many set ups we should be able to run crews just fine.

Dekar: I don't know why you are calling me out on MM, I'm barely a brawl player. Unless you meant Melee, which in that case I accept :)
Oh I know for a fact you're a Melee player, known as **** one to boot ;P I just remember seeing vids of you from AZ12Step (ohlawd that's ages ago) playing Snake so I figured I'd throw it out there :p

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I just realized kira isn't coming puts me without a doubles partner. So I need one... anyone interested? Preferably someone I've played with, or someone that isn't anti wifi, so we can play eachother...

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm....been a while since i've been on the boards.

maybe i will show up to this, maybe not. we'll see how things are going closer to the tournament, but man....it's been a while and this does sound like fun.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
uuuuh Tony quit smash.
Doesnt mean he cant come. and Like my brother said I'll slap the **** out of him if he doesn't come :p

When I was last out there I was playing Havox (from here) and Dark Shifter in melee and 3 stocking both of them consistently. Then Taj came over to chill (brought me some purple drink too <3) and he proceeded to beat the hell out of me haha. So theres no way someone of that caliber can quit. As well he told me he was going to main Mewtwo at Pound 4, which shows some interest in going.

Moral of the story: Taj I'll slap you if you dont go :p

ill probably be able to take a carload there, and i get like 30 miles a gallon so gas would be hella cheap. Also everyone watch out for me cause my MK will be hella better by this! Forward and I will **** teams as well :D

tw1n

Smash Champion
New card trick for AZ HYPE!!!!!!!

I need a melee partner... WOBBLES or FORWARD!!!! Someone!

huh... I wonder if thats how Inui does it lol. But in all seriousness. Anyone up for teaming with me? Neil or anyone from AZ? (Axe... =])

Duff0

Smash Ace
Doesnt mean he cant come. and Like my brother said I'll slap the **** out of him if he doesn't come :p

When I was last out there I was playing Havox (from here) and Dark Shifter in melee and 3 stocking both of them consistently. Then Taj came over to chill (brought me some purple drink too <3) and he proceeded to beat the hell out of me haha. So theres no way someone of that caliber can quit. As well he told me he was going to main Mewtwo at Pound 4, which shows some interest in going.

Moral of the story: Taj I'll slap you if you dont go :p
No offense to Bryce at all but 3 stocking him in Melee isn't an amazing feat.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Kyle never said it was. But its fun nonetheless =]

Well if we match NM crews for melee it'd be 3 vs 3... that means me kyle and neil vs Forward, Taj, and wobbles... AHHH!!!!!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
So Taj might not be able to come to this =[

I shall weap a thousand tears!!!!
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that crying man...

HAHAHAHAHA.

Talked to him yesterday, said he'd probably be down to smash Friday night tho (shotgun).

Tai you gotta come, you're probably somewhere in my top 20 best reactions to magic tricks so you have to see some of our new ones :p

forward

Smash Champion
Uhh **** you guys if you think I'm going let you take over AZ then think again. This is the Grand Challenge baby, you think you can take us? You can't take us, get the FUCK outta here!

=D

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Uhh **** you guys if you think I'm going let you take over AZ then think again. This is the Grand Challenge baby, you think you can take us? You can't take us, get the FUCK outta here!

=D
That better not be directed at me mister.

Twin_A

Smash Champion

=D
Me, you, arm wrestling. Lets do it.

Maybe if I break your wrist I can get first place :p

Theres a grip of us that will be coming up from phoenix (NM is looking at 11-15 people).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom