• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ - Grand Challenge 9/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Ouch!

WHo needed a ride from pheonix because I could provide. If you need a ride DM and ill send you my numba
can anyone give me a ride please? lol. i wish i could drive there, but my daddy took my car haha
Ah dude ^ you need a ride hit me up on aim or text me. im bringing the SUV can fit 22 comfertably.

You don't know me but I'm not a raper.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Uhh **** you guys if you think I'm going let you take over AZ then think again. This is the Grand Challenge baby, you think you can take us? You can't take us, get the FUCK outta here!

=D
Lol you know NM is gonna come here and completely own AZ <.< >.> <.< >.> What???
You are too afraid to even play my terrible little Puff, then what worries do we have? /**** talk lol

can anyone give me a ride please? lol. i wish i could drive there, but my daddy took my car haha
Start walking now k. Or just ride with Tokyo dude =]

Ah dude ^ you need a ride hit me up on aim or text me. im bringing the SUV can fit 22 comfertably.

You don't know me but I'm not a raper.
Oh I know your SUV. The password is Hey kid want some candy?

Or was it I have a free xbox (or bike) in here for you.

Or maybe even Can you please come with me to help me find my puppy...

Am I getting close ;P

tw1n

Smash Champion
i'll play your ****ty puff until you quit from losing too much you NM *****
ok. And afterwards I'll drink a nice big can of powerthirst and smash your skull through the tv screen. Hahaha =] Don't get too serious GG, I was only joking.

But I will still throw down with you if you wish :chuckle:

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol thank god. Its hard to read emotions sometimes =] Thats why I always add smiley faces or an lol ... lol. It just adds that "I'm ****-ing with you so no worries"

It'll be our luck to face each other first in the tourney huh??? Although I'm betting I face forward or wobbles forst. I tend to get bracket screwed often

Edit: Dekar. BRING IT ON hahaha!!!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
perhaps we will in which case i will proceed to **** you and thus mantain my rightful place in the winner's bracket until i fight a fox.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
perhaps we will in which case i will proceed to **** you and thus mantain my rightful place in the winner's bracket until i fight a fox.
Better hope you play my brother and not me in the tourney. May the gods show you mercy and have you eliminated before you're forced to face me. And I don't even main fox. I don't need him to show you what an *** kicking looks like. Start bribing Forward now so that we're on the opposite sides of the bracket.

And Axe you better still go :p

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Yea I'm definitely bringing my glock to this tournament, I don't want the twins touching me again.

=D
Dekar173 said:
Good luck stopping them with such puny bullets, mortal.
What he said.

Sean Sean Sean, you just don't get it do you? Last time was your fault because you opted to steal VatZeros bed. ow did I need to cuddle with you to wake you up and get you out of the bed? No. But was it funny as hell? **** straight it was.

Invest in a bigger gun. Don't try anything too big otherwise girls will catch on that you;re compensating for something (and girls imaginations can run pretty wild, not a good thing in this case ',=P)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yea I'm definitely bringing my glock to this tournament, I don't want the twins touching me again.

=D
You'd be better off with a tank.

Just saying. I mean come on. Someone shows up with a gun and people are going "Ahh... a gun..." But you show up in a freakin tank and people will go insane screaming "HOLY HELL ITS A ****ING TANK!!! JESUS CHRIST!!!"

And what dekar said is true.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Too everyone I said that could get a ride don't completley depend on me there's like a 23.867% chance that I wont be able to take. All I'm saying is get back-ups just in case.

phxdragon54

Smash Apprentice
could anyone coach me on how to play with falco in melee at this tournament? apparently i can't seem to L-Cancel.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I'M ON A BOAT!!!

Lol but all seriousness, what Axe said. Actually have those two words ever been in the same sentence? Serious and Axe...

Bah its getting closer!!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
i know... believe me, i know. i'm better at brawl.
Well they do say the first step is admitting you have a problem haha.

Practice L Cancelling like crazy!!! Or pick up chars that don't need it nearly a often... that narrows it down to what? Shiek and maybe the Puff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom