• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ Social/Rankings Thread (Updated 5/7/10!)

For our Tucson Power Rankings, how should order be decided?

• Panelist system

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Challenges system

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Weekly Round Robin results

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

Nike.

Smash Hero
Tuscon, I'm here for January 1st. I wanna play everyone so someone should have a New Years Smashfest! :)

210 324 4295 (TXT/CALL ME)

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
who is both good at this game and down to come to my place and smash with me sometime? jackie? rob? i got beer and food to provide since y'all be better than me but i been thinkin about this game recently when i been playin my bad friends and I'd like to practice against some good people sometime.

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
Im super busy right now, changing my entire major and doing a ton of other stuff, but i'd definitely smash this weekend. Are people free saturday/sunday during the day? I could maybe do one of those nights or friday night too if not.

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
so yeah im probably gonna go to the tourny saturday.i need a sparring partner to train with friday if anyone wants to ride with me let me know k (520) 236-7351$

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
would anyone in tucson want to hold onto a smallish smash tv (older crt) from now untill the fall when school starts back up again? I've got other friends who could hold onto it, but i figure if one of you guys would want to use it in the meantime that'd be cool to. let me know on here, if I don't hear from anyone by tomorrow I'll just pack it up with some of my other **** i'm putting away.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Wow I had no idea this thread existed. This is what happens when you ONLY use the subscriptions in the user cp to read threads lol.

Also lol at OP.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Hey, guys. So, I'm coming to NYTE in April, but I want to do some stuff. I hate traveling just for smash. I really want to see the area!

My main point of interest is Nogales, Sonora, at the US-Mexican border. I love Mexico, but I have no idea how I would get there, because quite frankly, I don't know very many Arizona smashers at all.

I'm also not too sure who has a car, and would be willing to go there. Not to mention a passport.

So what I'm asking is, would anyone be interested in carpooling to Nogales to explore the city?

Message me! Lets get something started!

:colorful:

Top Bottom