• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson's First 2012 Tournament Arizona Power Rank Decision 7

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Hey Xander, I can definitely agree that there are horrible people in the Brawl Community.

Tucson is a prime example - We have tons of great people who I have become good friends with, but then there is that one person who is super ****ty in every single way who tarnishes the image of the Tucson Smash scene by spewing out garbage.

Thankfully it isn't much of a problem these days.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I like a lot of the az brawlers. What I said was just kind of a blanket statement about the the entire community as a whole.

:phone:

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
We did random doubles in Tucson. Tucson's premier use whoever the **** we want mainers won (IE Team indecisive: Smiley and Derp)

But yeah general consensus was that it sorta sucked, very few people liked getting stuck with characters they'd never touched before. I got Sheik like all but one match of Grand Finals (I actually got Zelda one of the times but I chose sheik because i mained her for like 3 months back in 09) and Moo was praying for MK every round. It was admittedly a mess and wasn't really fun because everyone was in bad mood because they kept getting lame characters.

I'm down with Normal doubles, we haven't done that in a while.

Edit: Or Low tier Singles, I never really get to use my Bowser.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Low tier singles or regular doubles I am so down for. I will pull out my Ganondorf either way :).

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Low Tier Singles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will give my prosime to the people I will win heh heh REAL Niggas dont only sometimes break promises

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
Phoenix needs to show up earlier than 5pm if we want to do a side tourney. I will ask the phoenix driver's, closer to the date of the tournament, what time they are expecting to arrive and then we can figure out if we will do a side tourney at all.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Well, I will be one of the Phoenix drivers. I am taking me, Angela, Kiraflax, K9, and possibly Stevo or Alex. Unfortunately, I will not be able to arrive until around 4:00, so you can be the judge on if that erases the possibility of a side tournament or not.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
wait a sec K9's foster mom will mutilate shawn if hes out that late. wait nvm it wont matter he should be moved out of that house by that time.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I think he was saying that I wouldn't be able to stay out until 11:00 since I would be taking K9 with me to Tucson and he has to be home early.

What time would he have to be home Kevin? If we have to leave Tucson at like, 9:00, then, no offense but I would rather not take him. I don't want to make the drive without enjoying myself to the fullest.

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
If Phoenix won't arrive until around 5 then we will hold a singles first and if we have time left over then we will have a side tournament. We can decide upon a side tournament the same day of the tournament.

Yummy!

Smash Apprentice
the 9th? a monday? the title says 7th, the post says 9th o.o

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
What are the carpools? I really want to go, Phoenix needs their fail Ike. ;)

If someone has space in their ride let me know, I'd love to visit Tucson's home turf again and get wrecked by Silly Kyle round 1 again, third time's the charm xD

k9.

Smash Ace
Alright im going to go with yummy giving alex a spot in your car kurtis because he wants to go.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Dangit, haha, I like having you in the car.

Also, is Alex going to enter the tournament? I would rather try to give other people a ride who are actually going to enter.

k9.

Smash Ace
Yea he is going to enter the tourney, Dang sorry kurtis, we will hang out at the tourney.

Top Bottom