• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turbo Tuesdays! 9/17: Captain Falcon!

Project M

Shared Account
Hey everyone, it's been a long ~3 weeks for us at Project M while our site has been under attack by a DDoS. With the help of Smashboards we've mitigated the attacks and we're back online, hopefully to stay.

While we were down, we announced Turbo Tuesdays, a series of videos uploaded to our YouTube channel each week demonstrating the possibilities of Turbo Mode. We announced Turbo Mode back in April, but unfortunately weren't able to include it in Demo 2.6. Turbo Mode WILL be in our next release, however, so we hope these videos can satiate your desire for Turbo in the meantime!

Last week's Turbo Tuesday is here, and features Sonic the Hedgehog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIsP4ZPfB4s

This week's Turbo Tuesday features none other than Captain Falcon himself! Click here and watch as many moves are shown!

Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel to see the Turbo Tuesday video each week! We hope you've enjoyed these two =)

Minor Pandemic

Smash Apprentice
Big announcement? On Wednesday at noon?

You guys are waiting until after my exam tonight, that's so sweet of you all <3

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
Yayy! When I'll actually be home for once during the morning! lol. I can't wait till the announcement. Release date I hope?

Rood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Rood2790
I have a feeling it's going to be a release date. I hope there is a character announcement with it though!

Top Bottom