• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Turtlesaurus needs some rep.! Enter, Bowser's Castle!

Florida

イーグランツ
Bowser has always been the most recognized villain of the Mario franchise, and it's no doubt that he's popular! When I heard he was making an appearance in Melee, my first reaction was "Sweet". My second reaction was "maybe one of the stages will be Bowser's Castle!".

To my disappointment, no such level existed in Super Smash Bros. Melee. But with Brawl lies hope, and Bowser's Castle is my number one choice for a new stage selection! And no, I'm not talking about the flat, basic, and plain version of the castle. Sakurai and his team can get creative with it. You know, throw in some fireball cameos, have the fire whips circulate a specific platform, etc.

Bowser's Castle is the abode of Bowser, archvillain of the Super Mario videogames. The castle has often been destroyed and rebuilt, and appears different in each game that it appears in. It is usually filled with lava pits, booby traps, and Bowser's minions, and always includes a room where Bowser holds residence. Sometimes it is turned into a racetrack, tennis court, soccer field, or baseball field. It is typically located to the north-west of the Mushroom Kingdom, in the Koopa Kingdom, but has frequently moved. In several of the storylines, Princess Peach is held captive there.

Quick copy and paste from wikipedia should do the trick! Now you have some background info. A neat add on for the stage would to have Boos appear in the background, and vanish, then repeat. You know, the kind of stuff that brings you back to the ol' days. Thoughts?

Link Master5

Smash Rookie
i like how there's a giga bowser first time i saw him, in the nintendo power the august adition, i was kinda scard lol he is really kewl.

Top Bottom