• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tuscaloosa Competitive Smash #5 Results

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I want the video of my dancing with D/P starters and Pikachu to be uploaded and an animated GIF to spawn from it.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I keep putting off shoutouts. XD I'll post mine tomorrow.

CrimsonSun

Smash Cadet
I wish I could have come to this! I really need tournament experience. Maybe next time. Maybe there will be a B'ham tourny I can go to in July or something.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Alright, finally getting around to those shoutouts I promised. First of all, lemme say that I had an absolute blast at TCS5, and at Janitor/Nu/George's apartment before and after. I can't thank those guys enough for housing me and Winnar. Of all the people I've met in LA and TX, I can easily say that I enjoyed the crowd in AL the most, and that's thanks to all of you who made TCS5 an enjoyable event. Alabama is definitely the most underlooked state when it comes to Brawl--you guys just make up for it by wrecking at Genesis!

The Brown Scourge--When I first saw you playing as Bowser, I knew I wanted a chance to get some Bowser dittos with you. When I heard aloha say you were the best Bowser in Alabama, I wanted to have dittos with you even more. :p When we finally got our matches in, I gotta say you didn't disappoint me in the slightest. I had stopped playing Bowser--despite him being my little-known secondary--before his awesome grab releases were discovered/reported. In fact, I had never seen a Bowser do grab release stuff; I had only read about it. Getting to not only witness your grab release tactics but also to witness those tactics firsthand was awesome--Bowser is definitely not the big ol' target most people take him for! As a fellow low tier mainer, I was so proud of you to see you rise up in the rankings this tournament! I'm glad I was able to be there by your side to talk with you between matches, as well, so that you would be calmer before your next epic brawl. As I told you, Scourge, you're a smart player, and you know how to use Bowser. You'll only improve with time, my friend! I also love how modest you are about your skills, 'cuz you've got 'em. From now on, people are going to expect great things from you, and I know you'll do just fine. Just believe in yourself and play like yourself. I hope to be able to meet up with you again at a future tournament--you were a really cool dude to hang out with for the day.

ShaSlam--When I first saw there was going to be a doubles tournament and I didn't have a partner, I figured I would get stuck with some noob, seeing as most of the best players team up with each other fairly quickly. I also didn't have much tournament experience and wasn't that well-known period, save for Winnar's backing and getting to play against some of AL at LasT Smash 3. So when I saw you requested a teammate, Winnar said you were a great Wario and a cool guy to boot--someone who would be fun to team with. I was stoked when you accepted my request, ShaSlam, and you were absolutely a blast to team with. Texas DI is too good! :D I hope we can team more in the future...a future filled with BACKTHROW TO ROCK SMASH!!!!

Will_--I'm soooo glad I got to fight you in singles. Well, not so much that I got two losses, but in that my roomie is totally jealous that I got to fight against a DK player he's seen Youtube videos of. I'm glad I had so much DK experience from taking on my roomie at UT over the course of last year, or else you would've beaten the snot outta me for sure. Next time I hope to beat your mighty beast (in a totally non-sexual way, for you jokesters out there) so that you can bust out your Meta Knight. I also enjoyed getting to fight you and George in doubles--I had seen how great you two work together on Youtube, and not many people can say they've fought a solid team like yours.

aloha--Man oh man, I can't play Rollimar. XD No johns from me, though, ya beat me fair and square. By the next time we fight, I'll hopefully have gotten the hang of pivot grabbing (but first I gotta remember to send in my dead Wii, haha)...unless you come with Reflex to LA this week (if he comes), in which case I might have to bust out my masochist character. More on that later. :p I enjoyed getting to hang with you during all of the driving to and from the venue. And I seriously thought we were gonna have to start holding you back during the fight between Munkus and Scourge! :p

elev8--I SEE YOU, ELEV8!! At first I didn't realize you were coming to this tournament, and when Winnar said he saw you, I was already looking forward to some doubles rematches for the spanking you and Nu gave me and Bomber at LasT Smash 3. And while we got a TON of doubles matches in, I still have yet to beat your DeDeDe and R.O.B. combo! XD I enjoyed getting to know you better; you're a really cool dude even though your bro says you play boring and gay. :p In my book, you just power up my masochist Lucario even more, haha, who I must thank you for getting me to practice with. I'm thinking about busting him out in more friendlies sometime now after all those times I came back from 2-on-1 situations. :p Also thanks for helping me out with glide tossing--ranked players often have the stereotype of not helping out players who aren't as good as them, and you proved you're one of those guys who breaks the mold, as is Alabama as a whole, of course! It flattered me that you said I had a pretty good PT with a lot of potential; it means a lot coming from the brother of the best PT in the nation (and most likely the world). I hope to improve even more so that we can have more "unfriendlies" at future tournaments!

George--When I first saw videos of your Kirby, I thought to myself, "Man, this guy doesn't seem to be too flashy." But facing your Kirby one-on-one is a completely different story. I took you to your last life once, and you probably held back against me that time, haha. So many Kirby players I play just spam dair to fsmash, so it was fun to fight someone who does more than that and bair planking all day long. Your DI is ridiculous--I've never seen anyone else glitch DI like you did on Pictochat. I'm probably gonna ban that stage against you from now on, haha. Your white man afro is too good, as is your Kirby plushie (who was so awesome along with my Squirtle that Azu took a picture of, hah). Glad I got the chance to meet you, and again, thanks for housing Winnar and me.

Nu--We had a lot of fun singles and doubles as always, man. Thanks for letting me sleep on your floor. :p When I first walked into the apartment, I didn't really know anyone that well, but you were very welcoming to me and helped guide me to opening up to everybody else. Thanks for being so friendly to a friend of a friend! Hope you can get on that PR soon!

nice1--Didn't play you in any friendlies, but I gotta say, dude: You are freaking funny. Gotta love the funny black man who's good at Smash. :p As someone else said earlier, you're one of those guys who makes a tournament more fun for everybody there. Next time I hope we can get some friendlies in.

Zom-B--Sorry my R.O.B. is too weird for your Mario. :p Sooo glad I called mulligans once you got your R.O.B. on me on Rainbow Cruise, though, haha. Our ICs versus Falco match after two mulligans was too freaking good, man. Even though I lost the set, I had a fun time playing as a character I have no idea how to play. XD Next time we meet at a tourney, I'd like to take on your R.O.B. This time I won't call mulligans!

Ref--Thanks for the fun matches at the apartment. Your referee shirt is too good, dude. Like I said, though, ya need a whistle to complete the ensemble! :D

Duchock--Glad to get to know you better thanks to the car rides. Sorry you weren't feeling well; Winnar's stanky upper lip tends to do that to people. Those doubles friendlies were pretty fun; next time we'll work on not killing each other...unless you'd just like to damage up my Lucario for me. :p

moogle--Argh, I couldn't get revenge on you this time! Next time I hope to, and I'd like some singles next time, too. :O Oh yeah, and...CURSE YOU FOR TELLING WINNAR TO GO GAME AND WATCH! XD

If I forgot anyone, lemme know! If you excuse me, I'm gonna go finish watching Texas own at baseball.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Here are some lame shoutouts.

Slam- Good job owning me yet again at FD with your Wario, I couldn't touch you dude. Matches with you like that remind me why I should ALWAYS BAN FD when I plan on using DK a lot lol. You've gotten so good and I'm really proud to have watched you progress a ton. I wish we could hang out more so much.

Scourge- Same deal, you asked me if I thought you had gotten better after you beat my DK and I was just like "O.o?"
Seriously though, you had some great tactics and reflexes going on, it was extremely impressive and I was so excited to play you and see how good you've gotten. Only thing I'd recommend is to find one other way to edge guard without using Fire Breath, and keep it as a surprise to KO people with. Other than that if I play you in brackets, sorry man but it's gonna be Sonic all the way, better get some matchup training.

Cam- The second I looked at my pools I just sighed and said "god****it". I knew it was going to be between me and you for getting out, so you think I would've played it safe and not used DK. We only got the one match on the neutral, so I don't know if our skill difference increased or if it was just bad luck, but you got a strong win and there is no denying that. Last time we played on neutrals was few months ago and we generally went close, so it was interesting to see this chance. If I ever CP Norfair again I'm going to do it when I've trained enough on it to not SD because that just ruined our set in my opinion. You played great either way, don't be surprised if I greet you with a different character in our next set, though.

Munkus- I was disappointed, I honestly didn't know we were playing on Mansion again twice. I wanted that to be water under the bridge but life just isn't like that sometimes. All I can say is now I know what to expect from you, I'll have the best suited counter next time I play you.

Nice1- I mindgamed the **** out myself in our set. I didn't want to go DK vs Falco, so I expected to rely on Kirby more. I didn't ban FD because Kirby does well on FD against Snake. I should've tried to start out with DK because I could've backed out if you picked Falco, and FD also doesn't bother DK as much against Snake, so I screwed up there. I could've then used Kirby as a CP and had a better chance of getting the set in order. The last match I had no choice but to avoid DK because if you picked Falco it would've sucked hard, even though you said you didn't plan to. Even still, picking Pit was just downright idiotic, I had way better options and literally 2 seconds into the match I was calling myself a moron, and got pounded justly so. You're an awesome player, I hope I give you the challenge you deserve next set we have.

Cheap - I learned a lot playing you, that one chain of turnip>fair>jab is balls hard to counter, but it felt like it was all you had after you got through combo'ing me at low %. You might want to work out one or two techs to surprise people with because I felt myself getting way more leverage once I figured out ways to get around that hardcore chain. I see every bit of why you're right up there with the PR though.

Winnar- I never get to play you as much as I want or hang out with you as much as I want, I enjoyed the matches either way. MK v IC was definitely gay, but man your Kirby v my Diddy was epic. Thanks again for being awesome in pretty much every way.

M3t- Thanks for the ride, the great music, and being a good friend. You and Ryker are some cool guys and I wish we all lived in a huge smash mansion or something. No homo. Ryker you've got a lot of potential, but you need to work on being so predictable. Your rolling and recovering was baaaaaaad juju. I look forward to seeing you get to ownage level like some of my other friends. =D

Will_ - I saw you running from me, I wanted at least one DK ditto! I'll get you next time gadget.

DanGR- I missed you.

Moogle- Wanted to play you too ****, and I'm truly sorry I almost stole your drawing, I mindgamed myself there too honestly. I'm going to do something to make it up to you because I don't want people thinking I'm a dishonest guy =(.
Oh I know, I can draw you a sword! I am very good with weapons artwork. How inspiring.

Ref- I'm so hungry I could kill you, still. Other than that don't ever attend a tourny without that shirt, it pwns all over.

I wanted to play Zom and Lou a lot, especially since Lou looks like Luigi, I think we should've fought irl, I want him to kick my *** with Luigi Techniques.

Duchok is awesome, Nu is awesome, sorry for all those 3 stocks Reflex, Ref's friend is awesome. Blake you were in our pool, you're awesome, I love being able to talk to people about our match when we play. I hope I see you around man get better and get revenge. Kalm is a failure scrub. Ref's friend seems cool and had a great shirt too, he needs to talk more. Zig I should've got up with you for doubles, FML. Elev8 still rocks, I needed to try for Yoshi revenge. T1J rocks for the tourny but sucks for giving me such an anti- DK pool, I thought he <3'ed me too.
Sorry if I missed anyone, we should take a lesson from TN and change some rules. =)

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Oh quit your whining Kalm. I used nado on the approach against your DK to keep the fight close and to keep it under control. Nado is an amazing move against DK and Bowser (and to a much lesser extent, snake and D3) because they are very fat. It wasn't some personal vendetta to use whirlwind to prove a point.

Sheesh.

Majist - YOU ARE TERRIBLE AND I HATE YOU AND YOU SHOULD EAT POOP METAPHORS

Moogle - We shall only get better in teams, comrade. Only get better. I've got a lot of things I'm ready to practice and try, we just need real team practice more often! People are getting better and stuff. We didn't play singles, did we? No, not this time...but we shall. Soon. Need more brawl setups at your place.

Cam - Hey man, you were awesome. You did great in singles and I was impressed with the progress that you and Majist made. DON'T HIT DA MOUSE! You're a great pikachu, just one thing man: I always knew that if you were running at me on the ground and I was at a high %, you would do a running upsmash. You want that kill too fiercely duderton! Also: come to more smashfests you bugger.

Will_ - Why must everything you do in tourneys end with me in tears? Thanks for the seat on the ride back, it helped alleviate the pain a lot. Now play it....SMASHMAAAAAAAAAN

Will_ - Ok Smashman, that's my bad, I put you on the spooooot. But this next tourney you play is really gonna be hot play it Smashman

Reflex - Never goes to a bloody tourney I go to. I'll take your pokes on any day son. Any day, son.

Ryker: I kept wanting to make a Picard reference or something. You were a cool dude to talk to, and you beat my butt red in the random tourney. You are the reason why I was scared of Bowser in singles. I mean, squirtle is my second favorite character to play, and you demolished him on my first stock!

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Will_ - Why must everything you do in tourneys end with me in tears? Thanks for the seat on the ride back, it helped alleviate the pain a lot. Now play it....SMASHMAAAAAAAAAN

Will_ - Ok Smashman, that's my bad, I put you on the spooooot. But this next tourney you play is really gonna be hot play it Smashman
Haha, Saxman ftw. And no problem.

@ Kalm: I promise you some matches next time.

@ Janitor: lol nice, DK is pretty fun.

Solid Blake

Smash Rookie
Kalm, I had a great time playing and talking with you in our two matches Saturday. I definitely want to play you again sometime, I promise to keep at it and get better so that I can provide more of a challenge.

Had an all around good time Saturday, the atmosphere was awesome. I hope to get a lot better and play in more tournaments in the future.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
We didn't play Luigi's Mansion. It was in pools, final destination and...whatever his counterpick was.. It's his passive aggressive way of saying "I am mad at you because you used Tornado against my DK."

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
or just a passive agressive way of giving you a shoutout.
dude. i hope kalm doesnt leave though.

and please keep banning mansion. :D

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Mansion is a BS stage and should be banned. DK, Ness, and MK become like a thing unto iron there: a veritable unstoppable force. It gives huge advantages to any character that abuses the pillars/ceilings.

moogle

Smash Ace
Mansion is a BS stage and should be banned. DK, Ness, and MK become like a thing unto iron there: a veritable unstoppable force. It gives huge advantages to any character that abuses the pillars/ceilings.
Or if you're me on that stage, you always break down 3/4 of the pillars.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Waste your DR on the pillars! Waste it! Ahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha *cough* Yes.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I'm so glad to see you post Blake. I love the spirit of competition and my main reason for playing Brawl is for the community and social output. So I love to see newcomers everywhere I go. I'm happy to hear you had a good time, I know AL is freakin balls hard competitively, but don't get discouraged!
Join these guys on some free smashfests and learn their dark secrets, come back and be the new BrownScourge!
Seriously though, I love being able to talk to people about our match, during our match. I always get a bit upset when matches are one-sided either way, because close matches are where the fun is at, the sweat and adrenaline of a close match is what keeps me on this game.
I hope to see you again next time Blake, and I will play a ton of friendlies with you and talk to you about your playstyle if you want. If I actually go to more tournies that is.

nice1

Smash Lord
aight lets see if i remember how to do this

T1J: thanx for hosting this so i can make it. Our random matches were pretty funny lol. Dont give up on snake keep playing with him u hav a good snake. we'll get more dittos in when i go to another tourney with u. o yea thanx for housing us. that kirby is nice also. Advertise the tourney more next time :( lmao i'm just kidding

Ref: it was too fun riding with. Sorry bout tha pizza but hey yall got yall own pizza lmao. i hope u can make it to more tournies in tha future. we need to get in melee friendlies next time.

Zigsta: next time me and u are playing

George: we all know space ghost > shadow. Lmao our matches int he random tourney were too fun. i wished we could've have played more friendlies then just them 2 sets at the apartment. That kirby is always amazing me when i see it. keep up tha good working.

Moogle: you'll get that bowser next time. i know **** happens but you'll bounce back from that. i wish we could have gotten in some friendlies at the tourney but maybe next time.

Nu: THANX SO MUCH for letting me use ur ipod charger. u don't know how much that helped. Now i hav the habit to play with music when i play now. Best believe i was bumping that death of autotune on the way home lmao. next time we gotta get in more friendlies cuz those werent enough at the apartment. u have a good rob keep up tha good work.

Ryker: i can't remember ur name sorry but don't giv up on falco u hav a good falco u just gotta make a few changes.

Zom~B: i wanna play that rob next time. Good **** in teams tho.

ShaSLAM: My nigg@@!!!!! boy i'm super proud of u. u ain't played in two weeks and we get u and shape and u make it outta pools. even if u placed last u did very well. keep up tha good work and you'll be on tha pr very soon. thanx for taking me to tha tourney i hope we can make it to more in the future.

Elev8: ok i see u son! i'ma learn that d3 match-up soon just give me some time. i wish i could have seen biglu play u to see how it goes. we need to team one day at a tourney. it was mad fun hanging with u. it was just like the old days during the summer. i think i'm goin to SEB so be on the lookout. I hate playing random against u. i get the good **** all day then when i play u twice i can't get jack **** lmao.

Will_: i'm not mad u beat me cuz u ***** me last time we played lmao. them were intense matches we had and i hope we can play more in the future. Just hit me up when u get that SF4 so we can get in some practice for Final Round that ish is gonna be epic baby. You'll get biglu next time. AL is right behind u.

BigLu (Timberland): congrats on winning everything lmao. next time i wanna fight that green guy and that guy who can hide n a box lmao. i also need to see u play elev8 so i can get this d3 vs snake match right. it was kool chilling with u and getting pizza. See i got good taste :)

Winnar: Thank u soo much for recording matches. i can't wait for them to go up. next time we are getting in friendlies. also when u get them vids up of me let me know so i can I.D. them cuz my pool matches were recorded too. :)

Aloha: it was mad chill hangin with u. i can understand tha whole GF thing my girl is like that too lmao. u hav a mean fox keep practicing it. u missed pools by one loss but you'll make it out next time. i'll play u online but i suck very bad lmao.

Brown Scourge: He showed up at this tourney. u cam outta nowhere ******. i hope to see u at more tourneys. Too bad we only got in one match cuz i wanted a rematch against tha Boozer. Keep up tha good work. you'll make it on PR in no time.

Majist: good seeing u again. i forgot who u were at first lmao. i'll remember next time but good matches in singles.

My pool:

Munkus: great matches we had. you gonna learn that snake vs mk matchup in no time. we gonna get that pt vs mario next time. u did good in pools too. i can understand people don't like ur playstyle but hey i always say play to win. look at elev8 he cg me left and right cuz he plays by the books. I don't get mad i try to get better. it's like sheik cg in melee. if it aint' broken y fix it right? until people find away around it keep using it.

Pika Cam: our matches were intense. from what i see you've really step ur game up alot since tcsIV. i'm very proud of up. u gonna get in the ranks playing like that in no time. don't stop just keep practicing and you'll get there very soon.

Blake: don't giv up on snake and i'm sorry i didn't get to show u how to DACUS :( hopefully next time

Kalm: i wanna keep playing ur dk more. i gotta get tha matchup down. i wished u would have stayed dk tho. Maybe next time but u did get good tho.

If i'm forgetting anyone i'll edit but this is all i can think of now Peace

Solid Blake

Smash Rookie
I'm so glad to see you post Blake. I love the spirit of competition and my main reason for playing Brawl is for the community and social output. So I love to see newcomers everywhere I go. I'm happy to hear you had a good time, I know AL is freakin balls hard competitively, but don't get discouraged!
Join these guys on some free smashfests and learn their dark secrets, come back and be the new BrownScourge!
Seriously though, I love being able to talk to people about our match, during our match. I always get a bit upset when matches are one-sided either way, because close matches are where the fun is at, the sweat and adrenaline of a close match is what keeps me on this game.
I hope to see you again next time Blake, and I will play a ton of friendlies with you and talk to you about your playstyle if you want. If I actually go to more tournies that is.
That would great Kalm, to meet up again and play a some matches. I'm going to try and make it to as many tourneys as I'm able to in the future, so hopefully we'll see each other.

The close one on one matches are where I have the most fun in Brawl as well. I love the intensity of them. And getting down to the last life, trying not to make a mistake and get punished. I'm going to keep playing down at Scourge's house and try to improve. He's been a great teacher to have since I started. I just wish I had listened to him earlier when he tried to get me into Brawl. But I'm having fun playing now so it's all good.

Also, nice1, I had a lot of fun in our Snake dittos. I'm going to mess around with Snake's dacus sometime and get it down. I hope we play again sometime.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Yay, free time!! *ahem*

Moogle: Thanks for driving! Road trips in your car are always a blast. Boo for rainstorms. I noticed you had antifreeze in your car this time! :p And thanks for wrecking me like always:teeth:

Munkus: You and Andy make a great team, man. I think Cam and I will catch up though. Be ready. ....punk.

Cam: You are a fantastic teammate! I think we could quickly move to the top with more experience. We had some crazy matches together. I wish that first one got recorded. Sigh. I'll work on that whole 'not killing the mouse' thing. You are just such an impressive player in general, too. I was dumbfounded by not only the outcome of that match with Elev8 (saaaaadfaaaace), but also by the skill and control you demonstrated with Pikachu. Keep coming to our smashfests plzzzzzz.

Will_: Always a pleasure to ride with you and watch you unleash that DK, man. I was blown away yet again.

T1J: Another fabulous tournament, good sir. Well done. And thanks for sticking me in a BALLS HARD POOL!!!! Cam and I almost had you in that doubles match! That was too much fun. The Random tourney was fun, except for me getting Lucas three times. Keep doing those side tournies, they're a blast. I vote for another Low Tier next time.

George: I so BLEW it in the Random tourney, arrrgh!!! But the matches I had with you were by far the most thrilling out of the whole shindig. I'm glad I can finally go toe-to-toe with your Kirby. Seriously, man. What. The. Crap!? Why are you so good!? I can't even be mad!! I swear, your fro is bigger every time I see you.....

Nice1: Well we didn't get pizza that time, but next time, we'll get pizza TWICE!! Your Snake is stupid good. I just had to try my Ike against you, even if it meant losing. I never miss a great opportunity:grin: Good stuff placing in the Random tourney too.

WINNARRRRRRRR: It was great to finally meet you. You're so freaking hilarious. I'm glad I never had to play you in the brackets, cuz I would have been laughing too hard to concentrate. It's happened before..... But srsly, next time, we need to friendly moar. I <3 your Falcon.

Cheap & Anomaly: Thanks for bringing in the Melee dudes!!

Nu: I think I've given you the same shoutout every time, and there's a **** good reason: I HATE ROB SO MUCHOMG!! I couldn't even touch you this time around!! Dammit!! Now I have to read up and practice just to know how to fight one freaking character!!! Thanks a lot, ya jerk. ....and gg's. You've gotten really good. *cries*

Elev8: I never got to play you, but I hid behind George's hair and watched for a while. You're terrifying with D3. You're a cool dude. I'd like to see you at more get-togethers.

EDIT: Nice1! Did you get pizza without me!? Whyyyyyyyyyy

Winnar

Smash Lord
Youtube would be better, thanks. =D

And basically all the "Daisy" Matches are probably me.

Shoutouts soon.
I have so many matches of you :x

So many.

Like an hour and a half. :x

I don't think all of those are going to make it to youtube, but I'll see what I can do.

Also Majist - YEE-AAAAAAAAAH

Also Zigsta - Thanks for driving up with me, 5 hours went by really easily. That's pretty impressive :O Also you're getting better and better, I can tell because our friendlies get more and more fun :D Fear piss G&W 9's

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I have so many matches of you :x

So many.

Like an hour and a half. :x

I don't think all of those are going to make it to youtube, but I'll see what I can do.
Oh, there are that many? I just mainly want my tourny matches vs T1J and Munkus. Its Daisy vs Snake, only 2 games, and Daisy vs MK, 3 games.

Ah, I remember I had a long set of friendlies with Kalm and Slam. (I don't need those).

Majist

Smash Journeyman
Oh, there are that many? I just mainly want my tourny matches vs T1J and Munkus. Its Daisy vs Snake, only 2 games, and Daisy vs MK, 3 games.

Ah, I remember I had a long set of friendlies with Kalm and Slam. (I don't need those).
Ya hear that guys? He's too good for your meaningless friendlies! He blows his nose at your videos!!

....I'm sorry. I'm in the computer lab, and I'm very bored.

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
Elev8 had to show me where this thread was at but i made it. So i guess shoutouts are in oreder.

Shaslam, Mr referee, winnar: u guys are great and thanks for the support!! Also, yeah it was hilarious when u said that during my match with munkus!!! Get that weak **** outta here, lol

Kalm: man no words can describe the mad respect i got for ya!!!

Pika cam: yeah my beating u on norfair was total bull man!! Actually i didnt even beat u the stage beat u, lol Dont worry man we'll duke it out in the future

General mills: u are the general nuff said!!

Zigsta: didnt know anyone else even knew of bowsers existance, lol. Our ditto matches were illegaly fun (in a good way) gotta get some poke matches, i love doubles!!

Nice1: u right man we definitely need to more than one match. Thanks to blake i at least had some idea of how to face snake

Elev8: dont need to say much dude u know we straight. Look out even though d3 vs bowser is a mockery of a fight i will one day beat your d3 even with bowser!!!

Theonejanitor: Great job at hosting the entire thing!!! even though i didnt face u at all we need to do friendlies in da future!!

Moogle: my heart was pounding the entire time. U are one of if not the
smartest fox mainer ive ever seen, too bad space animals get ***** by firebreath

Munkus: good job man. I dont have much metaknight experience if at all and im sure the same goes for u about bowser. Watchout cuz im ******* for ya next time!!

Aloha: dude our matches were crazy intense!! Looking forward to our future matches!! And sorry my internet connection is lame sorry

George: our match was fun we gotta do more. Give a shoutout at me when u do the next vgb tourney

Will: u too good man cant mess with that yet but keep an eye out for me in da future!!

Also props too anyone else i forgot. Crazy fun tournament!!

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I gave you one Dan you crybaby.

Scourge if you traded Bowser's arms with DK's arms you would be set for life.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Late shoutouts!

Zom~B-thanks for being a ballin teamate. And thanks for the driving and the 500 trips to waffle houses.
Onejanitor- anytime im around and you wanna play some id be more then happy to. Thanks for a very fun and very well run tourney.
Professional smasher will underscore- epic matches, our matches like all ended under 3 mintues lol.
Nice1- haha the pizza was too good. Keep reppin that snake.
George- good matches dude. Kirby vs luigi is too fun =0
elev8- interesting matchups we got in the randoms lol. Dk vs ddd <______<. Glad you see me lol
Nu- Gets tons better everytime, like seriously improves really fast.
Munkus- gets a shoutout for my lucky misfire <3
Kismet- u n00b not showin up
zigsta- for reminding me to do shoutouts

If i forgot someone ill try and edit this later when more names come to my mind.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Hey Winnar, can you upload the pools set I had against PikaCam to youtubes?

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Munkus, we didn't play on that TV in our pools matches. We played on another television, the one that blacks out sometimes. And it's Cam, not PikaCam.

Top Bottom