• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twilight of Smash 3 - Ottawa, ON - Results

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I use Firefox but what Im saying is that, the numbers are screwed up, meaning, theres a lot of like 2-0 that should be 0-2 instead or.. 2-1 that should be 1-2, you know?

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Does Jarc have the doubles finals/doubles losers finals? I'd like to see matt+me vs pkm/ganon

>_>.

Fogel

Smash Lord
doesn't work for internet explorer users. **** firefox.
I'll see what I can do about it, all I'm doing is exporting my spreadsheets as html. You should seriously use firefox though, it's way better than IE :)

I use Firefox but what Im saying is that, the numbers are screwed up, meaning, theres a lot of like 2-0 that should be 0-2 instead or.. 2-1 that should be 1-2, you know?
You are correct, I just took another look and pool 1 is messed up. Pools 2-4 should be right though. I'll re-do pool 1 later this weekend.

edit: Pool 1 is now fixed, refresh the page and it should be correct now.

Damax

Smash Lord
I'll see what I can do about it, all I'm doing is exporting my spreadsheets as html. You should seriously use firefox though, it's way better than IE :)

You are correct, I just took another look and pool 1 is messed up. Pools 2-4 should be right though. I'll re-do pool 1 later this weekend.

edit: Pool 1 is now fixed, refresh the page and it should be correct now.
After 2 years without virus or ****s, I don't plan to change my browser. IE mostly fits my needs as well as it is easy to deal with it. + My firewall has a better afinity with it.

Its just doesn't work for me. I'll live without.

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Jarc won't do the vids he will give me the tapes and i'l do it.
That's if I see you first, which prolly won't happen unless we go clubbing within the next 2 days.

I have pretty much everything except Losers Finals, which was lost due to tape ending and not beeing replaced, since I was playing poker >_>.

My comps fried, in the repair shop, ETA : 2 days.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
nice vids. i watched about half of them and it was entertaining. Really looking forward to facing everyone at transcan.

PS. it picked up my spirits after racing home from a night shift to see the ssbb site.

Top Bottom