• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twin Christmas Parties 3+4 Mafia {The Matryoshka Scandal.} ~ Over! Who had the merriest Christmas? Who got lumps of coal?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I'm exactly what I claimed;

Shadowy Shadow Skipdiddly-do Mitsuru of Shadows, Shadow Ice-Executioner

when that didn't play, I decided to fall-back and claim traitor.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Man, I'm having so much trouble trying to articulate and express my thought process for some reason. *deep breath* Here goes.

Firstly, set up speculation. According to JTB, there are two scum left. Only one mafia member has flipped. This means that if Kary actually is some kind of Indy, mafia only have two members. Dafuq. However, I see mafia traitor as being a more likely possibility for a couple reasons.

1. Kary can read the mafia QT. He knows who all the mafia members are. That's how mafia traitor typically works; they know who other members of the mafia are, but mafia traitors themselves aren't known to the mafia. Yada yada.

2. Secondly, if Kary actually is Indy, then why the hell did he try to change up his claim to mafia traitor? The very fact that you guys are entertaining the possibility of IndyKary is downright hilarious when the dude was operating directly against his wincon when he claimed traitor. It's counter-intuitive for him to claim mafia traitor because that would literally give us every reason to hardbody him. The only reason it makes sense for Kary to claim mafia traitor is if Kary was trying to get the rest of the mafia faction to vote with him for a quick execute.

3. SWORD HAS A MAFIA RESULT ON KARY. It boggles my brain to no end how you guys haven't accepted this result yet when Kantrip IS CONFIRMED TO BE TOWN!!!!!!!!! Holy sweet mother of jesus christ.

Then there's this:

ohhhh shiiiit! :D

Execute: PrivateJoker-Brown

:awesome:

!!!!ding!!!!ding!!!ding!!!!

FINALLY we hit a mafia member; no need to thank me guys. No need to worry about poison anymore, amiright?

Did i mention that I know who all of the scum are? I mean it's pretty easy when you can read their QT :D

see you tomorrow!
Somehow, Kary knew that PJB was the mafia poisoner. He claims to be able to read their QT. But why is any of this necessary? How is Kary acting towards his wincon by doing this??? If Kary is the TRAITOR, then he did this with the intent to get the other mafia member to VOTE WITH HIM FOR AN EXECUTE TODAY. The MAFIA TEAM did not trust Kary because KARY could not prove whether or not he was a traitor and subsequently earn the mafia team's trust. He killed PJB in order to accomplish this task AND THAT IS WHY HE SAID PJB'S ROLE OUTLOUD.

hi guys. votes on me? please

if you think i'm mafia in this situation you must be high. Yes, I know kanty's results say i'm mafia... according to Swords. It's either that or there's something wack about my role that I show up as mafia, idk.

anyhow, lynch me if you like, maybe you'll still win!
maybe you won't. but for your own damn sakes use your head. i'm ok with losing alongside town, but are you?

not that it matters much what I say. i'll take questions if you have any, i guess.
"According to Sword." What does this even mean? You imply here that Sword is scum but you JUST said I was mafia. This is just poor play on your behalf and I'm even more convinced now than ever that you have to be either the traitor or a trolling Indy. Either way, you need to die.

Sword, why the **** haven't you voted for Kary yet? YOU HAVE A MAFIA RESULT ON HIM! I don't mean to shake you up and down, but you're starting to act really suspicious for simply entertaining the possibility that Kary is actually Indy when YOU YOURSELF have a MAFIA RESULT on KARY. Come on, man.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Like, if I was mafia, and I knew Kary was the mafia traitor (because Kantrip's result confirms that Kary is mafia), I would be trying to quick lynch someone right now by voting for OS/Circus/Sword and hoping that Kary executes or try to get someone to go along with me.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
This is really simple. JTB, CONFIRMED TOWN, says there are only two scum left. KARY SUGGESTS THERE'S MORE THAN TWO SCUM LEFT. He is trying to get into our heads to keep himself alive. Anyone that votes for me is scum at this point. You guys need to get your heads out of your buttholes and hardbody him before he gets another execute off.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
"According to Sword." What does this even mean? You imply here that Sword is scum but you JUST said I was mafia.[/.QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

I'm even more convinced now than ever that you have to be either the traitor or a trolling Indy. Either way, you need to die.
either way? dear me.

really the only way you're going to win this is if you look at people's play. I don't like it either, but you're best off just ignoring results, night actions, claims.

If you still think i'm mafia, then, damn.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
BarDulL you're really losing it. If I was mafia, i'm pretty sure the execute would've come off already, and it'd be game over. The reason that kinda co-ordinated strike hasn't come down is exactly why i'm not mafia

but hell.

Vote: BarDulL
:D

BarDulL

Town Vampire
"According to Sword." What does this even mean? You imply here that Sword is scum but you JUST said I was mafia.[/.QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

either way? dear me.

really the only way you're going to win this is if you look at people's play. I don't like it either, but you're best off just ignoring results, night actions, claims.

If you still think i'm mafia, then, damn.
Yes either way, because with two scum left, you being one of them, the right play is to obviously get you out of the way alongside the strong possibility of you being a mafia traitor (assuming you're not regularly a part of the mafia team.)

I'm not even sure why you're telling me "really the only way you're going to win this is if you look at people's play. I don't like it either, but you're best off just ignoring results, night actions, claims" outside of you trying to save yourself because it doesn't make sense for you to give me this advice if you "know" that I'm mafia.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I swear to whatever higher power is in existence that if I get executed, I will literally be the most buttsalty player in mafia history.

:059:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
and yet you still seem to think i'm flailing, given that i've survived 2-3 days as claimed scum

and i'm telling you to look at people's play, because you have no idea what's going on in the setup. jussayin'

peace

BarDulL

Town Vampire
and yet you still seem to think i'm flailing, given that i've survived 2-3 days as claimed scum

and i'm telling you to look at people's play, because you have no idea what's going on in the setup. jussayin'

peace
JTB claims there were 2-3 scum yesterDay. JTB dies and is CONFIRMED TOWN!

I don't know what the hell's going on in this set up either, but JTB is for sure Town as seen on his flip. That, combined with Kantrip's result, is enough for me to feel confident in lynching you and moving onward.

What you're trying to do is save yourself by spreading FUD. Telling Town that they "have no idea what this set up is capable of" alongside comments like "you think there's only two mafia?" are mere attempts at throwing Town into confusion, not to mention that you didn't even name my presumed "partner" if I was actually in a mafia team with someone else. :glare:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Kary is either Indy or Mafia. This will result in Kary's claim that Bardull is mafia is either true (Indy) or false (Mafia). Given that Kary went out of his way to kill PJB WITH AN EXECUTE ABILITY when mafia could have simply voted and then executed (unless there's some mystery stipulation we do not know about) a townie, I think it is obvious that Kary is independent even foregoing the fact that mafia had to be on the attempted lynch in prior Days.

With that knowledge, Kary is known to be either

A) throwing the game for town
or
B) attempting to win in an underhanded way

If it's A, we win, so not worrying about it. If it's B... I think Kary's execute ability always exists or at least wasn't a one shot. How else would Kary win? With this in mind, I think Kary's plan is to reveal mafia and allow us to lynch them until Kary can execute on his own. It's also a high likelihood that Kary could straight up be lying about the number of mafia. Despite knowing that PJB was the poisoner, this isn't confirmed. An investigative ability seems to be a possibility, as does potential extra information. It could possibly be that Kary simply started the game knowing that PJB was poisoner, or was one of a few that could be the poisoner. We don't know how, all we know is that he did. I'm not going to dwell on the how too much because there's too many variables. All we know is what Kary claims and that is that he can see the mafia quick topic.

It could be that Kary was once mafia himself, which would explain the knowledge of the quick topic, JTB's results, and maybe even Kantrip's results flavor wise. This could mean a PJB, Kary, Bardull scum team that would explain why mafia had to be on the lynch and the fact that Kary knew who mafia was. If this IS the case, then Bardull would be mafia today, flip scum, then Kary would expect to incriminate one of us 3 the following day in a hope that he could survive down to a 3 man lylo where he could execute and alpha on his own.

It is entirely possible that Kary was mafia, maybe even a mafia traitor as claimed, and was recruited. When Kary was "found out" by Kantrip, he used his ace in the hole instead of letting scum mates bus him because the game would have been over. I believe Kary was attempting to save it for the end game and got caught. My guess is that it's one shot, but I'm not going to even assume that (EVEN IF KARY DOES NOT USE IT TODAY, AS THIS IS HOW HE WOULD WIN).

So basically to me it boils down to this:

Mafia is the current unknown threat, Kary is the known threat.

There is at least one mafia member. According to Kary, more.

Kary is not working with mafia. Bardull's theory that Kary was a mafia traitor that just killed the mafia poisoner to somehow HELP his chances of winning is completely ****ing crazy.

I believe Swords is town. At this point I will take Swords to a three-man lylo and vote for the other guy, so if you are mafia congratulations Swords you win. But I don't see how you can be mafia given PJB's flip and your previous pressure on him.

I know I am town.

Assuming I'm right on Swords and, given his actions with PJB I think I am, this gives us a 50% chance of lynching mafia between Bardull and Circus.

Kary claims Bardull is the last scum. All of Bardull's actions scream this and I have publicly stated this on more than one occasion. Given this, I have to either accept "Hey, I got scum right" and Kary is giving it to me OR Kary is lying and Circus is scum, and Kary is merely using Bardull because he knows I should be chomping at the bit to lynch my scum read.

I believe Kary's plan is to have us lynch mafia for him as mafia is his biggest threat, and then have us lynch a townie on the likelihood that Kary has been telling the truth "so far".

With this theory in mind, Bardull would flip scum.

My only pause here is that Bardull is actually my scum read. If Bardull was town, I feel that Kary would have left that for toMorrow as it'd be a more likely lynch than Circus or Sworddancer. That said, Kary has been spreading FUD on Sworddancer so maybe he thinks that'd actually fly? I don't know. This is probably narcissistic of me but I hate being buddied in any fashion and I construe any aligning of reads with my own as a form of buddying, even in the form of Night Actions, and I can see it as a possibility of moving me specifically towards Bardull and away from Swords or Circus. Call me egotistical but I'm not going to ignore the possibility of me being manipulated to move towards Bardull.

It's also important to note that Kary has not incriminated Circus at all. Aligns with my scum read on Bardull, leaves Circus alone, spreads FUD on Sworddancer. If Kary is spreading FUD on Sworddancer it may be him just ****ing with us or maybe he is just counting on Circus' lynch and is trying to set up for toMorrow's lynch?

Swords, what do you think? Kary is indie, of this I am certain. PJB was mafia and his partner was either Bardull or Circus. My scum read is Bardull, but looking solely at PJB I see Circus as more of a scum read. It could be that they are BOTH mafia and something is just up with JTB's results, but I'm only assuming one for toDay.

At the very least Swords and I are town. There are three others. If all three were mafia, we'd lose. If two were mafia and Kary is independent and we lynch Kary, we'd lose. If one is mafia and Kary is independent and the other is town, lynching the town would result in us having to lynch Kary toMorrow to prevent an execution, then lynching the remaining player.

Mathematically speaking the safest route is to lynch Bardull or Circus today and hope to hit mafia, lynch Kantrip the next day, and if the game isn't done lynch the final mafia.

It seems pretty straight forward but I really don't want the possibility of scum voting for anyone else tomorrow in a 2-1-1 game and Kary executing, so I'd like to hit mafia today.

So Sworddancer, given this game's play and Kary's claim that Bardull is scum combined iwth his proof that PJB was the mafia poisoner, who do you think is more likely scum: Bardull or Circus?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't necessarily think you're flailing though. I think you're kinda resigned to your lynch because there is no hope fighting against 2-3 claims going against yours, but you're also trying to deal as much damage as possible on your way out.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Kary claiming that I'm scum DOES NOT CONFIRM THAT I'M SCUM. It's not true. Look at my interactions with PJB and you will see that we can't be partners.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Kary being Indy does not confirm that I'm mafia is what I meant to say. It seems likely because he was right about PJB, ergo he must have information that no normal role would have, but it's not true.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Bardull, stop asking Kary pointless questions.

Kary won't give out two scum names even if Kary has it because it wouldn't do any good for Kary and prevents his ability to lie the next day.

Bardull, answer my question. Three man lylo. Who do you bring?

Bardull said:
Kary claiming that I'm scum DOES NOT CONFIRM THAT I'M SCUM. It's not true. Look at my interactions with PJB and you will see that we can't be partners.
I was actually thinking they helped incriminate you, given that your push on PJB was incredibly weak and short lived. What exactly do you mean? What posts help?

I am completely aware that Kary could be lying. I'm not stupid. But I'm also smart and know that simply being non-town doesn't mean that lying is going to be in Kary's best interest. I strongly believe Kary is indie. You're not going to get a vote on Kary toDay from me unless some new information comes up any more than Kary is going to get me to keep him to an executable lylo.

If Kary is telling the truth, you are mafia. If Kary is lying, you are town and thus either Swords (no) or Circus is mafia. My two choices for a lynch today reside between you two.

So even if Kary is mafia there is another mafia. Given this, you should be working to FIND that other mafia right now.

I'm going to wait until I hear Swords' thoughts before I make my decision.

I don't trust Kary, but I do trust that Kary wants to win. Kary is a tool I can use, and I will use that tool.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
There are eight people here and not one of them is the person I want to hear from -_-;;

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Rest easy, my child BarDull. Have I actually stated in thread that I believe Kary? No, I haven't. I simply wanted to see how he was going to respond to me. I wanted to see how serious he was about living still.

I believe that Kary is the best play toDay. Lynching him will allow me to see rather or not he's really indy, mafia, traitor, or what not. This will be important for confirming connections. Even if he really is indy, we know that there are only two scum left, unless someone's alignment truly did change yesturDay. That's . . . worrisome. If that's truly the case, then we're presumably dealing with 2 mafia vs. one indie vs. 2 town. However, due to PJB's reluctance to hammer Kary Day 6, I can only assume that Kary really is mafia. Also, I do not buy for a second that Kary is an indie who can read the mafia qt. That just doesn't happen unless the mod is deliberately trying to be a *******.

@OS: Out of the two, I currently lean Circus over BarDull being PJB's partner. However, my reread thus far has been incredibly shallow, and I am using an assumption that PJB is the type of scum who likes to avoid contact with his mafia mates in thread. So far what I can tell though is that his contact with both Circus and BarDull has been pretty lackluster. I can only lean Circus over BarDull simply because BarDull and PJB have more interaction with each other that doesn't necessarily seemed forced.

I'll need to complete my rereads (note the plural there, I want to go over everyone's slot, not just PJB's) before I finalize any decision on this.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Did you not learn from yesterday, Sworddancer?

I was right. Kary isn't mafia. He literally executed the mafia poisoner if that's the case. The play is limited to me, you, circus, and bardull, and the only reasonable avenue is either Bardull or Circus. If you lynch Kary and I'm right, the game is over.

I'm also confused as to why you say you're not starting to believe Kary, but then say that he can read the mafia quick topic, the evidence of which lies only with Kary's statement.

I'm really starting to think we're the only two townies and you're going to throw the game by lynching Kary.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
actually wait a minute

Bardull, did you say that Circus' claim fit his role?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Sword, your approach to PJB is correct in that his play is shallow since he doesn't set himself up for crazy shenanigans on his flip. He overreacts to town players (RR/myself) while aiming to hit town players in the process.

However that logic may or may not condemn you on a reread. :|

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Circus' flavor character is not a "cop" per se. From what I can remember, Circus claimed a character that is very sports driven. That same character is also an attendant of Yasogami High School. HOWEVER, "Yaso-Cop" can just be a different way of saying "someone who attends Yasogami high school that knows everyone else that attends at said high school." Basically, there are no clear contradictions with his flavor claim.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
It's imperative to note however that Circus has proven his ability use on numerous occasions, or that he is at least knowledgeable of whether or not a player attends Yasogami High School with certainty. This can be proven by JTB's flip since JTB definitely did attend Yasogami High School.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
There's a good chance you are, yes. Much more likely than Sword/Circus. This doesn't explain sword's result on you though, which I still have no effing idea what's going on in that regard.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Kary MUST be mafia if Sword is telling the truth about Kantrip's ability use which is pretty likely. Also, in accordance with Kary's play, his play doesn't really add up to being an Indy; claiming mafia traitor in his position is counter-intuitive UNLESS Kary truly is a mafia traitor in the first place. He can also presumably see the Mafia's QT, however so far he has only proven that he knew beyond any doubt what PJB's role was.

OS, I don't remember if you've answered this age-old question or not, but why do you not trust Kantrip's result on Kary, yet you trust Sword? This is one of the many contradictions in your play that makes me go o.O;, because everyone and their mother had every reason to wreck Kary under those circumstances but you seemed to come up with a theory that Kary somehow had to be Indy.

Also, you haven't explained why IndyKary would claim mafia traitor...that would only give every player a reason to take a gigantic proverbial **** on him.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I mean, why even kill off PJB?

Fill me in on IndyKary's M.O. here, because I'm at a loss.

Although in all seriousness, I really do think we should speed this day up as quick as possible, because **** being executed.

But it hasn't happened yet so I guess we might be in the clear...but we REALLY REALLY can talk about this **** later.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Kary MUST be mafia if Sword is telling the truth about Kantrip's ability use which is pretty likely. Also, in accordance with Kary's play, his play doesn't really add up to being an Indy; claiming mafia traitor in his position is counter-intuitive UNLESS Kary truly is a mafia traitor in the first place. He can also presumably see the Mafia's QT, however so far he has only proven that he knew beyond any doubt what PJB's role was.
We have no evidence that he can see the mafia quick topic now. You're just believing what is most convenient for you, then throwing out the rest. He COULD see the mafia quick topic, or had some other way of gathering information.

You're also pretty much an idiot.

Indie Kary is told he's mafia in a situation where everyone thinks that he's one of three mafia, Kary knows he isn't and that their count is wrong and there are 4 scum and claims mafia traitor. Mafia would be able to save him if they thought he actually was a traitor and Kantrip actually received a mafia result.

OS, I don't remember if you've answered this age-old question or not, but why do you not trust Kantrip's result on Kary, yet you trust Sword? This is one of the many contradictions in your play that makes me go o.O;, because everyone and their mother had every reason to wreck Kary under those circumstances but you seemed to come up with a theory that Kary somehow had to be Indy.
KARY IS NOT MAFIA

BECAUSE A NIGHT RESULT SAID HE WAS MAFIA

I didn't see it. You didn't see it. NO ONE ELSE SAW IT BUT SWORDS.

Sworddancer's play makes me think he's town. But that doesn't mean I trust the Night Action. It's pretty ****ing simple. Would I lynch Swords on the off chance that he lied? No, because his play has been pretty townie so far compared to you and Circus and Kary is obviously something at the very least.

If you look at the actual play of the game, it is incredibly obvious that Kary is independent. Maybe Swords is lying, maybe Kantrip's result got ****ed up by J and we just weren't notified, maybe Kary is a miller, maybe Kary WAS mafia and thus shows up as mafia upon investigation, maybe Kary was even recruited and we have another indie amongst us, or maybe Kantrip simply shows "mafia" or "not mafia" and independents are chunked into the mafia category.

Don't know the specifics, but I know mafia want Kary dead and Swords has been acting townie. Occam's razor says Kary is independent, but it does NOT say that Swords is lying. It is easily possible that Swords received a result that said mafia and is simply unaware that it isn't describing Kary's role accurately.

Not enough to lynch Sworddance on. If Kary flipped independent I'd be down for a Swords lynch, but right now I want to lynch mafia.

That means you or Circus.

Also, you haven't explained why IndyKary would claim mafia traitor...that would only give every player a reason to take a gigantic proverbial **** on him.
EXCEPT FOR MAFIA

It's like you deliberately avoid thinking about endgame strategies. If Kary is a lonewolf he wanted mafia on his side.

Look at Kary's actions that day.

Kary got a mafia result claimed on him

oh ****

claims Indy "I'm not really mafia guys, I'm indy, Kantrip is lying". Should have claimed town, stupid. Panicky.

after claims mafia traitor. "I'm really mafia traitor guys, help me out bros"

attempts to tell mafia "HEY GUYS LETS LYNCH SWORDS" (another reason I suspect town Sworddancer)

Executes PJB, the mafia poisoner, and calls his role accurately

Does this NOT sound like someone trying to survive?

Seriously, put together a ****ing plan for a second. Put yourself in Kary's shoes.

I mean, why even kill off PJB?

Fill me in on IndyKary's M.O. here, because I'm at a loss.

Although in all seriousness, I really do think we should speed this day up as quick as possible, because **** being executed.

But it hasn't happened yet so I guess we might be in the clear...but we REALLY REALLY can talk about this **** later.
You idiot.

Kary was going to get lynched. PJB had called for his lynch and would have hammered him, JTB would have hammered him, the game would have ended for him. He wanted to keep his execute ability under wraps, could not, saw an opportunity, went for it.

Independent Kary gets called mafia by Kantrip. This is BS and he knows it but he can't prove it.

Obviously lies about his claim. Switches claim, asks to "help mafia win the game by executing Sworddancer". Maybe he even was mafia traitor at one point. Lynches scum and claims to be able to see the mafia quick topic.

The following Day, says he can help us kill mafia by outing them, all we have to do is vote for them. Good deal for town, right? Hopes we bite.

Now let's do some math.

5 people.

If he's an executioner and needs someone to be at a certain point (depending on type of executioner, L-2, half of votes needed, or L-1), HE CANNOT WIN ToMorrow.

In fact, his entire plan hinges on the idea that we lynch who he says twice in a row, going down to 3 players, resulting in him being able to vote and execute on his own.

But we're not going to lynch who he says twice in a row. We're going to lynch Kary toMorrow. We're just going to lynch mafia today. This way town wins.

Kary has set the game up in such a way that either mafia or independents win unless we lynch mafia today, indy tomorrow, and mafia the day after. Literally three in a row.

This is so agonizingly simple I cannot comprehend how you have not picked up on it except that you ARE scum.

The only reason I haven't voted for you is because I understand that things can be misunderstood and there's more information to be had. It could be that Kary just ****ing guessed when he lynched PJB and is hoping he gets lucky now. I don't know and I don't care. But I do care about winning this game and I will not lose this game because of your foolishness.

In fact, ultimatum: if we lynch Kary today, I will shoot you. Whether you are mafia or not, I have no vote tomorrow and there will be no lynch. If I'm wrong, we lose. At this point only a complete and total fool could not see that Kary isn't mafia and I am willing to throw the game to any non-Bardull alignment that is lurking in this game at the time. You are pissing me off that much, and I truly hope you are mafia now because your play has been beyond reprehensible.

"Oh man, Kary just executed the mafia poisoner. He must be mafia! This is a trick!"

Seriously, go choke on a bar of soap. People play to win. Kary is playing to win. The only way he can win is by killing his competition, i.e., mafia. He's hoping we listen to him because his proposition is win/win for town until is isn't.

He was able to lynch mafia yesterday.

If he lynches town today, GAME GOES ON. KARY GETS LYNCHED. No win. Why would he do this?

If he lynches mafia today, GAME GOES ON. KARY WOULD BE PROVEN TO BE A MAFIA HUNTER.

Kary then gets the last mafia killed or simply gives us the idea that there's another mafia member and then a townie gets lynched on Kary's call. Kary then executes in a 3 man lylo and wins.

Pretty ****ing simple.

Geeze.

You SERIOUSLY think that Mafia consists of me, PJB, and Kary, and our game plan was to have NOT ONE OF US DIE ALL GAME until Kary gets investigated by an indie-revived Kantrip and, instead of them all discrediting Swords or Kantrip, simply BUSSING KARY, who then responds by EXECUTING PJB, THE ONLY KILLING ROLE REMAINING DUE TO MY VOTE.

I am offended you think I would be that sloppy with any scum plan.

But I'm not scum. I'm town. I'm getting pretty confident that you're scum just pretending to be stupid and hoping Sworddancer isn't paying attention and doesn't realize town will lose on a Kary lynch.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This is probably the first time I've ever actually gotten angry at a mafia game. Congratulations, Bardull.

I simply cannot believe we were getting trounced for so long and then miraculously have a chance to win and you just say "Nope! Imma think the same way I have been for the past few days. I don't learn stuff".

I have the game figured out to a T and I cannot act to save it.

Dammit.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

Actually, yes, I do in fact think that's possible, since all three of you were also on the verge of getting bodied if things continued progressing as they did.

Top Bottom