• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two questions about some smash videos...

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
1) I think he let go of the edge right before he phantasm'd to drop down and shine, so the green falco grabbed the ledge and then dropped down and shined as well and wall-jumped back up, etc.
2) No clue if he claws

red stone

Smash Ace
1) I think he let go of the edge right before he phantasm'd to drop down and shine, so the green falco grabbed the ledge and then dropped down and shined as well and wall-jumped back up, etc.
2) No clue if he claws
on the first question, I would think that too but there is like 4 frames in which you must hold edge after grabbing before you cant do anything such as letting go. IN the video, if he did grab the edge, then the falco let go instantly which is impossible given the 4 frames in which he can do nothing

and Hax uses Y and B? I would love to see a video of his hands lol.

"YOLO"

Smash Cadet
I'm 90% sure he slides his thumb from Y to B.

Many people can do it, and thats how like everyone who shines like that does it, but these people tend need to focus a lot and can't follow up with a wavedash or an aerial out of shine consistently.

But Hax, omg... he can perfectly multishine perfect at will like if it was only one shine and follow up with anything perfectly.

He just practiced better and more than anyone.

And no, he doesn't claw.

Top Bottom