• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

U.B.E.R tourny. another in the making...hopefully

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Make singles 5 dollars as well as 5 for doubles r3d d09. It's always been this way in Utah :]

As for my bros... They might come. There is going to be a Multi High School Stomp on Saturday so they don't know whether to go to the tournament or the stomp. Though they are leaning towards the dance so yeah it's not for sure.

For those who don't know me, my brothers are X, Lada, Staz.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Make singles 5 dollars as well as 5 for doubles r3d d09. It's always been this way in Utah :]

As for my bros... They might come. There is going to be a Multi High School Stomp on Saturday so they don't know whether to go to the tournament or the stomp. Though they are leaning towards the dance so yeah it's not for sure.

For those who don't know me, my brothers are X, Lada, Staz.
Iwill change the price and make them come. I have friends coming to just see the sonic main xD there will be more stomps in the future.
Brawl> Life lul

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
One of my friends IS coming, and the other one wouldn't text me back. So I have no idea whats going on there, but I'll have to try again tomorrow with him.
But it looks like I won't be able to take you DRyu, sorry man.

r3d d09

Smash Master
One of my friends IS coming, and the other one wouldn't text me back. So I have no idea whats going on there, but I'll have to try again tomorrow with him.
But it looks like I won't be able to take you DRyu, sorry man.
show respect, he's top 10 xD Just kidding. DRyu, just have you and your bros come. steal them if you have to. . . most likely one of you will get cash. pay for gas + goodies ha. and take MM's

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Iwill change the price and make them come. I have friends coming to just see the sonic main xD there will be more stomps in the future.
Brawl> Life lul
lol just to see x? xD

u must be tellin the tallest of tales if thats the case xDDD tho cant lie he is best sonic ive ever seen, the whole mexi brigade is ensane

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
A few quick comments and questions before I go to sleep.

I like the idea of three starters. Keep it that way.

I like the idea of having just 3 bucks for singles, and 5 for teams. If this tourney keeps on going, then raise singels to five, but for now, keep it the way it is.

Next, many people need partners! We'll have to figure out who is pairing with whom before this gets started.

You should also list who's bringing what, in terms of TV's, Wii's, and Brawl discs, so we don't have a shortage of stuff.

Questions...

You are so vauge on the time still. You say noon, but that could mean many things. Is the tourney STARTING at noon, or are you ALLOWING people in at noon? The other tournies started at 1 or 1 30, but people came in around 11 30 or 12 to practice up. Set a specific time, and specify if it is when the tourney starts, or if it's when you are allowing people to come to the house and practice before the tourney.

Will there be a break in between singles and doubles?

Do you need any extra help?

That's all I have. Night.

___X___

Smash Lord
NUBS? EVERYWHER?!!? ZOMG! i think me kev and steve might just come! we love taking nubs' money AND we'll do it fast so we can get to the dance!! so count us in!!! (for now) and dryu if we come YOUR FREAKIN coming with us to the dance whether you like it or not! oh oh and PEAKS DANCE FRIDAY!

oh and i think pot winnings needs to be 60 30 10

Banned via Warnings
NUBS? EVERYWHER?!!? ZOMG! i think me kev and steve might just come! we love taking nubs' money AND we'll do it fast so we can get to the dance!! so count us in!!! (for now) and dryu if we come YOUR FREAKIN coming with us to the dance whether you like it or not! oh oh and PEAKS DANCE FRIDAY!

lmao this is gona be fun...

r3d d09

Smash Master
lol just to see x? xD

u must be tellin the tallest of tales if thats the case xDDD tho cant lie he is best sonic ive ever seen, the whole mexi brigade is ensane
you sly dog. pun definitely intended. But i have friends wanting MM X. they think i'm lying.
A few quick comments and questions before I go to sleep.

I like the idea of three starters. Keep it that way.

I like the idea of having just 3 bucks for singles, and 5 for teams. If this tourney keeps on going, then raise singels to five, but for now, keep it the way it is.

Next, many people need partners! We'll have to figure out who is pairing with whom before this gets started.

You should also list who's bringing what, in terms of TV's, Wii's, and Brawl discs, so we don't have a shortage of stuff.

Questions...

You are so vauge on the time still. You say noon, but that could mean many things. Is the tourney STARTING at noon, or are you ALLOWING people in at noon? The other tournies started at 1 or 1 30, but people came in around 11 30 or 12 to practice up. Set a specific time, and specify if it is when the tourney starts, or if it's when you are allowing people to come to the house and practice before the tourney.

Will there be a break in between singles and doubles?

Do you need any extra help?

That's all I have. Night.
I want more opinions on the entry fee. since this is a monthly, and the others were 5 bucks. why not keep it like that... and it's just 2 more dollars.

I guess I will search the thred before i go get the wisdom teeth yanked out of my face for items being brought.

which reminds me. can someone bring some surge protectors. i have a few. but more the better.

Time will be changed, I'm setting specific time that it STARTS.

There will be time in between the brackets to take a break. run and get food, etc.

you can help by making sure everything I post is accurate, getting teams together if people need it. etc.
Thanks Lanky.

r3d d09

Smash Master

glad to know you're coming... but once you are in, you can't leave till teams are over for you guys :p

i was thinking of changing the pot. or leave it how it is and I get 10% for housing and what not xD

EDIT: if we can get more Wii's, that'd be bomb. More players as well.
My locals aren't getting back to me. I was hoping for 30+ players.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'll bring a Wii, but I don't have Brawl.
I guess it'll be used for Melee and 64 then. I'll still need to memory card for Melee though. I left mine in Cali.

Banned via Warnings
you sly dog. pun definitely intended. But i have friends wanting MM X. they think i'm lying.
dude brag about me too... i wanna money match some noobs too P: free money ftw xD

i think 2 thingsll happen... x is gonna **** the first person... and either everyone else wont want to mm anymore or x is goin home with alot of ur friends' money xDDD

x if u can read this.... im willing to help u hustle them ;P

also im bringing my wii and brawl plus... any possiblity of b+ singles?

r3d d09

Smash Master
dude brag about me too... i wanna money match some noobs too P: free money ftw xD

i think 2 thingsll happen... x is gonna **** the first person... and either everyone else wont want to mm anymore or x is goin home with alot of ur friends' money xDDD

x if u can read this.... im willing to help u hustle them ;P

also im bringing my wii and brawl plus... any possiblity of b+ singles?
possibly. who knows. if it happens at my house and I don't know. Inform me.

-ps I'm so doped up (from the dentist) right now so if my posts don't make sense... you know why xD.
I have to close one eye to focus on things lol

and Minato, I can use my back up disk and you can use my regular disk. we already have two GC's for melee, we should take advantage of your wii so brackets go faster
and i have an extra memory cards.

___X___

Smash Lord
so i checked first post, and it says HomoRyu + mexibrigade, DRYU IS PART OF THE BRIGADE!!!!
oh AND how far is this location? because were coming from payson which is like 100 miles away from SLC :O

___X___

Smash Lord
lol it just means i'm the leader tits mcgee.
and its pretty far :O
LEADER!?!?!?!? YOU FucKing WISH!!!! your my little homo bro, im the alpha male of this crew, So FUCK YOU!!!!
oh call me asap we gotta talk about today and tomorrow thanks :)

r3d d09

Smash Master
so i checked first post, and it says HomoRyu + mexibrigade, DRYU IS PART OF THE BRIGADE!!!!
oh AND how far is this location? because were coming from payson which is like 100 miles away from SLC :O
It's basically the same distance to ToF. so no worries bro.
glad you're coming.

just google map it and you're set.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Gah, my friends backtracked on me and said they wanted to leave to Doubles Only in the evening. Plus, my parents, after me bugging them about the time we are going to the temple for a week, only just let me know its at 10:00; meaning that I have to drive all the way up there with them, them come all the way back home, then drive back if I wanted to even try to make singles.

So it looks like I can only make doubles right now.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Gah, my friends backtracked on me and said they wanted to leave to Doubles Only in the evening. Plus, my parents, after me bugging them about the time we are going to the temple for a week, only just let me know its at 10:00; meaning that I have to drive all the way up there with them, them come all the way back home, then drive back if I wanted to even try to make singles.

So it looks like I can only make doubles right now.
Anonano. you can drive to my house right after the temple. take your stuff there in your car. change at my house and stuff. my house is on the way to the temple. you're making it too hard on yourself bro.

or if you want to drop your stuff off at my house early so you don't have to worry about it. text me and we can make it possible for you to join singles.

r3d d09

Smash Master
hahahah red stop being so high!
lol, i don't like it. it sucks. i want to get ready for tomorrow, but i cant.
i want to practice smash but my friends are at a mtg draft lul.
i all alone xD

EDIT:
im taking a house cut for my time. skipping a family reunion. skipping work which i get ten an hour doing ;) and other stuff.
Double EDIT:
just learning how to use TIO

look at the results xD
1: PhxDragon64 ($37.80)
2: Dark Ryu ($10.80)
3: X ($5.40)
4: Minato
5: Lanky
5: r3d d09
7: Rade
7: Marsulas
9: Gangstakirby
9: Spudz
9: Anonano
9: Lada

phxdragon54

Smash Apprentice
i all alone xD

EDIT:
im taking a house cut for my time. skipping a family reunion. skipping work which i get ten an hour doing ;) and other stuff.
Double EDIT:

look at the results xD

haha i wish but doubtful.

r3d d09

Smash Master
haha i wish but doubtful.
I just randomed, then just clicking names and what not. I thought it was funny how it turned out.
but I'm hoping for double the players than on the list. or triple.

remember people. get all your friends. any skill. my locals have it in for them xD. but i hope they don't bail. i had 10+ locals planning on coming.

Banned via Warnings
i all alone xD

EDIT:
Double EDIT:

look at the results xD
last place my fatass! -.-*

EDIT: ALSO BRAWL PLUS SINGLES!?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Red Dog, its this crazy dealo, believe me when I say I can't make heads or tails out of whats going on right now. xD

I'm not sure whether I'm going to make it for Singles, Doubles, both, or the tourney at all at this point. Its just crazy stuff going on over here, so don't count on me being there, although I certainly hope to be there.

Top Bottom