• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

U.B.E.R tourny. another in the making...hopefully

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Firm believer in the bros before hos concept.....however, many of my friends could be considered hos to others...dunno how that works out.....how would you pick friends over a girl if that friend is a girl?

Anyway, even though I said that, I would always, 100% pick a date with a girl over a tourney. I would try my best to schedule around the tourney so I could still go and get a date...but if it couldn't be done....date with girl>video games. Yeah...that's how I do it.

Don't judge me.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Uh don't you guys have the whole week to chill with the fishes?

and uh why are you planning dates for Saturdays? Don't yoou got church in the morning? Just get all of your dating done on friday nights......that's where it's at.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Girls are hotter on Saturday. I won't make it to the tourney haha I've gotta work to put food on the table.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
and uh why are you planning dates for Saturdays? Don't yoou got church in the morning? Just get all of your dating done on friday nights......that's where it's at.
Church on Saturday? Apparently Marsulas thinks I'm a Jew. ;) Deliberate misconstrusion.

I'm going to BYU summer semester, so I've got classes all week. But I have Friday and Saturday off, and I intend to spend them both with my best friend. (We've been best friends for about 16 years now)

BFF/Girl > Anything.

Red Dog, are you trying to get the store manager to host the next tourney, or are you planning it at your house again for next month?

r3d d09

Smash Master
You shouldn't be making fun of the guy that's running the Power Rankings thread when he's doing stuff for the Power Rankings... ;)
I'm not afraid of that threat... I don't plan on being in the power rankings for a while ;)

Church on Saturday? Apparently Marsulas thinks I'm a Jew. ;) Deliberate misconstrusion.

I'm going to BYU summer semester, so I've got classes all week. But I have Friday and Saturday off, and I intend to spend them both with my best friend. (We've been best friends for about 16 years now)

BFF/Girl > Anything.

Red Dog, are you trying to get the store manager to host the next tourney, or are you planning it at your house again for next month?
the new store manager is... transfering to another store. lul.
so i'm going to talk to the new one when he comes in and see what can happen. other than that, i will probably host again.
maybe have 7 starters and be cool like g-kirbz LUL

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
I'm not afraid of that threat... I don't plan on being in the power rankings for a while ;)

the new store manager is... transfering to another store. lul.
so i'm going to talk to the new one when he comes in and see what can happen. other than that, i will probably host again.
maybe have 7 starters and be cool like g-kirbz LUL
i plan on bein in there soon.... -planned on it since smash scene day 1-

and hyesz! 7 starters ftw :pimp:

also what store?

Girls are hotter on Saturday. I won't make it to the tourney haha I've gotta work to put food on the table.
this is UTAH no fine *** mormon girls are gonna sleep over to miss church <.< friday is the day my boy... marsula knows his ****

r3d d09

Smash Master
i plan on bein in there soon.... -planned on it since smash scene day 1-

and hyesz! 7 starters ftw :pimp:

also what store?

this is UTAH no fine *** mormon girls are gonna sleep over to miss church <.< friday is the day my boy... marsula knows his ****
Lol
7 starters = 14 upset players + ;)
Game Crazy >.>
Unless you crack the code with the Mormon girls. I've had a few spend the night and then go to church with me the next day. it's pretty bomb :D

Banned via Warnings
Lol
7 starters = 14 upset players + ;)
Game Crazy >.>
Unless you crack the code with the Mormon girls. I've had a few spend the night and then go to church with me the next day. it's pretty bomb :D

alta girls ftw? XD dude we had some over last night and they were DTF if not with me or my friends then maybe each other O_o cant even lie in the hottub they were allover each other.... and they smash(are horrible at it but smash nonetheless :p) and well... lets just say the gkirby combo was a success ;D

lol Gkirbz your lame for using that text color :(
dryu ur lame for not using invisble text

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Its her B-day on Saturday, which is mainly why I can't go. But I'm helping her set everything up Friday and hanging out with her then. She's not my GF though.

Banned via Warnings

harpuia190

Smash Ace
wow no wonder bluepeach didnt wanna join the scene, and i went to school with alta girls so there

Banned via Warnings

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Everyone really should stop spamming these threads. We already have a Utah thread. Do it there.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
So, when is the date for when this tourney is going to be held next?

We are all really looking forward to it.

I know I'm looking forward to it.

Like, really looking forward to it.

Like, REALLY really.

r3d d09

Smash Master
With my pro hosting abilities ;)
I will bring it up with the parentals.
G-kirbz might be hosting one this week, so it can't be this week. maybe next or something. Just school is going to be starting for all of us soon. so we need to discuss what would work best for all for the best turn out.

Top Bottom