• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
This is what we've been waiting for, another Syracuse tourney. November 6th. Free money, we have to go. Right now, it doesn't look that big, but it's over a month away.

Anyways, hotel room, can we not f*ck this up again?

mib004

Smash Ace
yea tomorrow at like 8 we should all play. also we are leaving for Ktar at 8:30 in the morning. Which means wake up at 8 and be ready at 8:30, i would want all of you to meet at kendall house cause thats where i wanna pick everyone up from.

Evan "in the front"
TUSM
Kendall
Kenny
Terrence

10$ "5 for each way" and yall split tolls coming back from the venue which is like a total of 7$ between all of us including me so thats like 1.25$ each.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
It's so hard to be active these days yall don't even know. So foar in the season i've had 20 taackles in 3 games and I average 2 sacks per. So... at least i'm doing something?

Happy Bday to my mannnnn TUSM!

p.s. I miss yall :/

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
anybody wanna practice tomorrow sometime during the day preferably
yea tomorrow at like 8 we should all play.
We can play here tomorrow if y'all want..... as long as it's after 4.

p.s. I miss yall :/
:( Next day you're free I'll have a Smashfest for you.

There's also a party tomorrow night that (I think) most of us are going to after we get back from KTAR.

mib004

Smash Ace
that party i wanted to go to "ev but i cant dog, something wayyyyyy important to do after KTAR". Even thou i know her party is going to pop because of all the smuts that gonna be their.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If we play during the day, we'll be done soon enough to do something after.

TUSM bday stuff comes before Smash tho.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Idc if we practice today (getting some dubs practice would be nice tho), just gimme a heads up if y'all are comin over or goin to T's house or something.

Top Bottom