• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
thats all u need. ur gonna win money from dubs and use that to pay for singles and win money from that.
TUSM, can me and kenny team. Not saying anything about you, but we have never teamed and I'm not 100% sure we can win. I NEED money and only chance I see me winning doubles 100% is with kenny.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Thinking about it, but that's a long bus ride lol.

I'll call one of y'all if I decide to make the hike.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
kenny if u snake me, im not sure if me and tusm could win the tourny....but for **** sure beat you and terrence. and T its not free money, your gonna deff. beat me right?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Looks like it's more than just fingers that are in motion.

After Syrac"ass," I leaving this crew. The people in the Harrisburg car know why.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
the reason its even close to being free money is because my tourney is where all the legit people are going....U are WELCOME

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
You guys say cuse is free money but last time you guys came down i think you all went negative minus kingtoon who probably made like 10$ Lol.

Cant wait to play everyone though! Should be fun! :]

Top Bottom