• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ummmmmm
i gotta do laundry, not sure what time. il be done work in 20 min, walk home, clean up for a bit, prob leave for laundromat @ 6:30, but then I won't be home until almost 8 30... idk if tonight's the best night. I'd like to, but idk if it's too late. il try to rush everything to be done sooner.

mib004

Smash Ace
Once upon a time in negril jamainca there once lived a kid named dexta.

Dexta was a happy little fella who loved books, stories, and school at the age of 5. As dexta got older at the age of teen he met his first love. His name was Curry-Garf. These guys were so close awww look at them play.

As Dexta became a teenager he found himself a job at the age of 17 planting seeds for the mean Mr Rafiki.

Mr. Rafiki was a mean manager who tried to make smurf and his co workers work 24 hrs a day brush his teeth before there shift was over. After working everyday at the mill smurf and his co workers decided to flee in the middle of the night. look at them go.

As Dexta got older his mom and dad had moved to the US. and resided in NYC. They told Dexta to go out and find a job. when his parents said that Dexta cried, wined, and pissed himself for 1month. But for some odd reason he wore a helmet and while crying and his parents couldn't figure it out.

After 2 years of therapy his parents just accepted the fact that there son is lazy and wants his parents to do everything. He then became happy and would always say"That silver spoon i LOVE".

Smurf never went onto become a real man so in order to get females he flooded them with his "Parents money", but do to his parents going bankrupt and smurf losing all his money he became a gay mechanic

The End.

Next Story coming soon.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
smurf doesnt necessarily have more space, were always limited to like one room lol
and u can wear shoes in my house

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
smurf doesnt necessarily have more space, were always limited to like one room lol
and u can wear shoes in my house
ummmmm no.....last time we had 2 rooms and it would of been 3 if we had another setup....and I also have a basement to myself...

and u have a problem with taking off ur shoes lol wtf. and thats only if we go upstairs
plus parking is easier by me

smurf=more room get *****

idc really id either want to go to chibo's over vex (if vex was to have anything) or mine since its closer

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
People can come over or not, idc, my mom won't be here tomorrow and I cleaned up my room, so I have ALOT of space now here.

Me and Allied are going to see a movie tomorrow if anybody wants to go see one with us.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Good **** guys.... UFB dominated the rankings this season, especially Kenny, Xzax, and T. :reverse:

& congrats Ev for finally getting ranked.

Top Bottom