• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
damn KT beat me to it.. Yea TuSM L2BbLACKER..... A black person that wants to be blacker then someone else would not kno to write we're. If they did then them being "blacker" then someone else would be ghettoly incorrect...
well, just like a typical black person, your logic is horribly flawed. First of all, I don't want to be "blacker" than someone else. Secondly, proper English =/= you're not black, and that's one of the dumbest statements I've ever come across. I'm not black because I speak in a manner that makes me look civilized? Or is it because I don't do the standard "white tee, baggy jeans, white sneaks" getup that 90% of America wears? That's not black, it's sheer stupidity.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
well, just like a typical black person, your logic is horribly flawed. First of all, I don't want to be "blacker" than someone else. Secondly, proper English =/= you're not black, and that's one of the dumbest statements I've ever come across. I'm not black because I speak in a manner that makes me look civilized? Or is it because I don't do the standard "white tee, baggy jeans, white sneaks" getup that 90% of America wears? That's not black, it's sheer stupidity.
See....DUMB (smart) sophisticated talk like this is y u ain't black.

ANd digimon was great and does hold a candle but when pokemon first came out it held a ****ing flamethrower.

Skullgreymon was beast btw

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
here we go again.

shut up u house nigg@

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
The way I speak does not dictate whether or not I'm black. And I know it's hard for you to comprehend, but black people actually can be smart. I know, I know, I'll give you a minute to let it sink in.

Kenny, don't be mad at me because I have keys to my own place.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
The way I speak does not dictate whether or not I'm black. And I know it's hard for you to comprehend, but black people actually can be smart. I know, I know, I'll give you a minute to let it sink in.

Kenny, don't be mad at me because I have keys to my own place.
Damn Tusm y so0 hard......Fine you win geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I mean clearly I wasn't talking about skin color but I guess u are not "black"enough to comprehend

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Kay, so my mom is leaving and will be back sunday, so I have the whole place(both rooms for space)

I currently have a pretty big lagless TV in my room and a laggy TV in my living room, if a bunch of people want to come over, that would be cool.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Whoa hold up! KT cuttin on me for losing to OMNI yet this man has yet to beat any snakes.... I aint realize u lost to takeover.....GET *****!!! first fatal gives u a big one then Takeover (not sayin he's bad)..U can't really cut on chibo when u can't beat the one character this crew prides itself on ******.....I mean i kno i suck but even i beat Takeover 0_o

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

ANd digimon was great and does hold a candle but when pokemon first came out it held a ****ing flamethrower.

Skullgreymon was beast btw
Seems to me like black people are the only people who care about being black.

Had a LONG discussion with Eazy about something similar to this.

He tried to say "you gotta keep your cool, black is cool, going white is not" and I'm like "what?? You think I think white T, baggy jeans, walking crooked is cool?? It looks f-ing stupid!!"

Just cause black people may have created the word cool does not mean its cool in everyone's eyes. I used to think many black things were cool but I find cool things to be similar to European culture of dressing and James Bond Spyish stuff.

Not Camden and the ghetto of Newark!! Don't argue this again Eazy!!!!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Whoa hold up! KT cuttin on me for losing to OMNI yet this man has yet to beat any snakes.... I aint realize u lost to takeover.....GET *****!!! first fatal gives u a big one then Takeover (not sayin he's bad)..U can't really cut on chibo when u can't beat the one character this crew prides itself on ******.....I mean i kno i suck but even i beat Takeover 0_o
I mean... takeover also took second at that tournament....

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
u are missing the point lol.. U guys are taking it to another level. I was simply saying what I said more so as a joke then being serious. I kno what both of you are talking about but u guys are looking into it too deep. I don't wear baggy jeans, long white T'z or walk crooked and I'm probably still more "black" then u and Tusm. U guys are more like Oreoz imo lol.

@Vex not the point.. KT alwayz cuts Evz *** when he losses to snakes and he cut my *** for losing to Omni who stepoed it up, won a tourney and took 4th at dso...just sayin lol

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I use to think i was real good against snakes. Im not. Im just good against Squall snake which is different from every other snake in existence. lol.

Anyway umm ill go to the party tonight if other ppl are going.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Squall is here, now let me be the first to say stop making excuses to losing to any snakes evan and kenny. Just admit that y'all have a snake problem, y'all cannot beat snakes just admit it. And evan you're not good against me what the hell are you talking bout, you maybe would win 1 out of 100 matches when i use to come to your house and play you. I would keep beating you and you would just sit there and say nothing and keep playing, obviously your not good against snakes. And for kenny cmon dammit, you just choked against fatal and idk what happen against takeover i am going to have to watch that. And of course im different, but you get a little of what most snakes will do and that's all you need ****. You can't go in expecting to play me, its like when i play atomsk ddd compared to any other ddd, i just can't beat his. But im not going to say vex, or tusm plays a different ddd than any other in existence. Squall out.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Omg terrance. I lose to your snake constantly because i dont have the patience to play you. You haven't seen me in tourney in over 2 months. I know what im doing and i got a lot better. However i HATE playing like that and only play like that in tourney when i have to. Playing you is like watching paint dry. I hate it. Most of the time i play u i only play right the 1st stock or 2 and see what i can or can't do then just give up cause i want the match over with. I lost to Matt's ness like 5 times in a row i think that one day cause i was trying stuff out(Footstooling wth zss etc) You really think i would lose to Matt's ness in tournament?.

Also when i play u it's just to see if i can beat u. Not for any snake practice cause honestly beating your snake doesn't mean anything in terms on the Snake MU for my character cause your snake is radically different from anyone elses. Are u good? Of course your still probably top 3 in PA. Are u good snake practice? No. Cause if i go play any other snake with the mindset of playing your snake im gonna get *****.

And lol at using DDD as a example. That's so bad. DDD is a one dimensional character.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If someone drives to Vex's and is willing to pick me up, I'll play today.

Too broke to be spending $6 on the bus for some Smash tho.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
That trololo video was so random, but oddly amusing.

I think I might pass on Maryland even if someone drives. I'm doing a terrible job managing my miniscule funds.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It's legit

I just got season 6 also (still airing, they're up to sep 18), and gonna watch it now
I have no idea what it's about

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Just look at the 2 posters. Don't make no sense how much better season 1 looks.

And lmao. Tai looks just like Sora.

I actually started season 1 of digimon last night. Yo real rap pokemon was not touching it!

Top Bottom