• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol xzax u shoulda took my $5. If u lost it woulda been sad.

My week old DDD beatin ur falco in an already bad MU.

EDIT: OMG i found it. i thought it was lost forever but i finally found it. the Kingtoon troll face is back.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Xzax, I may be the whitest person ever to grace this thread, but your rap was ****ing bad dude. Like dead ***. Better luck next time JigglyChrist.

<3

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'll play today if you go Ev. Text me to let me know when you're leaving, though.... I'mma be in and out the house til around 5-6.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Your avi has like 2 heads :p

Or are you trying to have it on that Naruto pic? If so I can probably do it for you tomorrow evening.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
People can come over today, Allied is also here atm.

If people come, please bring another wii and TV, I don't know if my mom will be around so I don't know if we can use the living room.

Keitaro

Someone come over, I'm cold/bored/and hungry :p

But nah got school now.

Hope UFB is ready for the double Falco in teams at Fusion. It'll mark the day that Falco returns to being > PA.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nakat, your pic is really big, so it doesn't shrink too well. :urg: Had to cut out the bottom doll, but here ya go:

If you want anything changed or want to use a different picture instead, lemme know.

Keitaro

That Naruto with the hat avi is nice, Kaylo is good.

I've been trying to save gif like pics that don't have a background in them and have failed before. Since that pic is a png I'll try saving my picture as that next time I don't want a background to show up on a pic.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Thanks guys. <3

I've been trying to save gif like pics that don't have a background in them and have failed before. Since that pic is a png I'll try saving my picture as that next time I don't want a background to show up on a pic.
Hmm, that's weird.... gifs should work just fine. If you do decide to use png format next time, make sure to pick "merge visible layers". If you choose to flatten the image, it'll automatically add a white background.

(I use GIMP btw, dunno if Photoshop is different.)

Robfox

Smash Lord
Nerd Knowledge
Sharpedo's (The shark pokemon, evolution of Carvanha) japanese name is Samehadda
While in Naruto Kisame's (Shark lookish member of the Akatsuki) Blade known as "Shark skin" is also called Samehadda.
With that bein said it would be AWESOME 2 do a crossover of the 2 shows. Somethin like Kisame bein a pokemon trainer nd only maining Sharpedos or Kisame usin Sharpedo as a jutsu.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
^ What........ ?

Anyways, I think I remembered everybody when I texted y'all earlier. (I hate when people get left out of stuff, so lemme know if I forgot you. :c)

Right now it's between Streets of Rage (Matt) and......... Hot Wheels (TUSM). Someone please come up with something better. x.x

Also, Xzax is now banned from all future crew decisions. :mad:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hi Allied. =P

Miss you too boo.

EDIT: Oh, and thanks to Ev and Ebo, we FINALLY got some good suggestions. The rest of y'all suck at this game. :urg:

Top Bottom