• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
That would be so many types of gay.
Agreed. Really hope its not true. Only way I would defend it is if they were working on MM then stopped cause they seen the backlash when "x" got disconfirmed so they stopped work on whatever MM they were working on to give us "x" instead. Making X dlc to offset the money they loss when they stopped working on whatever MM they were working on does make sense.

But we already have Zero for the X rep and we have Tron for the legends rep. I still believe we will have Classic Megaman.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
MvC3 for best fighting game of all time?
It's possible!! With games like BlazBlue and SSF4 having patches and the like im sure MvC3 will do the same thing. So if anything gamebreaking is found they can patch it!!

Also a little something i noticed about Viper. She has EX Moves. In the trailer when she runs through Deadpool's bullets to get projectile invincibility, that is actually EX Thunder Knuckle. Notice she uses a little meter there. Also notice her focus attack, she seem to lower her defense rating, eating chunks of life for taking the berserker barrage from Wolverine. Looks like her EX moves takes up 1 super meter. Watch carefully, the damage is increased as well though. Viper is gonna be a real technical character. I LIKES!!!!

Alessandra

Smash Apprentice
<3 vex, kinggoon aka we are the streets aka raised in the projects aka we on the block aka we sling dat rock, Kaylo, ebo, phillyrider.

ggs!

hopfully i'll see you guys soon.

Robfox

Smash Lord
I think I jus ****ed @ Storm
MY MVC2 TEAM IS BAQ
WAT YALL NO ABOUT DAT MAG/STORM/IRON GET @ ME
btw jus throwin this out there IDRGAF about Megaman im worried about VENOM >__<
Pre-ordered MvC3 on black friday got Jill nd the eyeball (idk Y I hate shuma -__-)

Roxas215

Smash Lord
How dare u speak such vulgar language about Megaman??

I don't like Shuma either but im excited to see how Chaos Dimension is rendered in 3d. Thats one of the coolest looking moves I've seen in any fighting game.

I WANT MORE INFO ON JILL.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Viper is gonna be a real technical character. I LIKES!!!!
I'm so tempted to freak out right now about Viper being revealed, but I'm gonna contain myself...... BUT I'M SO ****IN HYPED NOW FOR THIS GAME!!! Ammy/Dante/Viper team officially confirmed for me. <333

It's bad that I already want to sit down and practice this game more than I've ever felt like pickin up the sticks for Brawl, lol.

<3 vex, kinggoon aka we are the streets aka raised in the projects aka we on the block aka we sling dat rock, Kaylo, ebo, phillyrider.

ggs!

hopfully i'll see you guys soon.
Lmao.

<3 Allied, definitely hit us up next time you're around.

Lol! That was good on so many levels.

(He even got your phone Ev lol.)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
It's bad that I already want to sit down and practice this game more than I've ever felt like pickin up the sticks for Brawl, lol
Nope, it's a good thing. I'd say to use your copy of Brawl as a coaster, but that's insulting to coasters.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Or take 'em to a landfill and bury them like they did with E.T. on the Atari so no one else has to suffer. Or put them in those Toys for Tots bins. Or throw 'em down the sewer. Paper shredder maybe?

M@v

Subarashii!
If I got mvc3 I'd probably go Zero, Spidey, and im not sure,(ironman? ryu?). Unless X becomes DLC.

Only problem is spidey looks as bad as he did in mvc2 :3

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Spidey looks way better then he did in 2. And spidey wasn't bad in 2. His crossups were sick if the person didn't know how to block them.

In this one Maximun Spider is finally able to land out of combo. Webswing can be canceled out of to low hits to start attacks. I believe u can combo to ultimate web throw but dont quote me on that.

Basically what made spiderman not as good as he should be in the 2nd one was that the only super he could combo into was his KKK one(forgot the name) And even then you could roll out of it. Now on this one he retains his quickness and crossups and is able to combo into supers. Combine this with his X factor and the universal changes to the engine Spiderman is a lot better then he was. But true he is on the underwhelming side of characters when put against ppl like dante trish wesker zero skrull ammy viper and dormannu. Also X-23 seems to out spidey spidey. Lol.

This is starting to look like brawl. Even though the vets got some new moves and stuff the newcomers are completely outshining them in every aspect. Arrrg!! Even Mag and Storm looks disappointing compare to their previous version(Then again Mag/Storm NEEDED to be nerfed HARD.) At least Iron Man/Doom seems to keep their "gayness" intact. lol.

O well don't matter Morrigan will forever and always be number 1!!

mib004

Smash Ace
You can spider sting into maximum spider on MvC2 I did it all the time, spidey was always one of my favorites in MvC2. Good **** on updates ev, just waiting to see mega man or rogue :( 1 of my favorite characters. Well at least they have zero.

Xzax to nice.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Spider sting to Maximum spider is just a 2 hitter. Wouldn't say it was a combo. But yea you right that does work. Hard to pull off though and situational at most.

Besides She-Hulk is basically the new Rogue without the power consumption. Same way X-23 is the new Cammy.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
FInished watching the 1st Season of DIgimon yesterday. I must say mopst epic season ever. Every episode is more thugged out than the last. Them *****s really be ridin for each other. Not like lame *** pokemon.

My man ol reliable Joe

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Season 6 is interesting, I'm waiting for the big change that happens in most seasons. KT i'm tellin ya watch season 5.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Digimon Savers / Data Squad (Season five)
Main article: Digimon Data Squad

After a three year hiatus, a fifth Digimon series began airing on April 2, 2006. Like Frontier, Savers has no connection with the previous installments, and also marks a new start for the Digimon franchise, with a drastic change in character designs and story-line, in order to reach a broader audience. The story focus on the challenges faced by the members of D.A.T.S. ("Digital Accident Tactics Squad"), an organization created to conceal the existence of the Digital World and Digimon from the rest of mankind, and solve any Digimon related incidents occurred on Earth in secret. Later the D.A.T.S. team is dragged between a massive conflict between Earth and the Digital World triggered by an ambitious human scientist determined to make use of the Digimon to his own personal gains. The English version was dubbed by Studiopolis and it premiered on the Jetix block on Toon Disney on October 1, 2007. Digivolution in Data Squad requires the human partner's DNA ("Digisoul" in the Japanese version) to activate, a strong empathy with their Digimon and a will to succeed. Like previously in Tamers, this plot takes on a dark tone throughout the story. And because of that and due to the designs, Studiopolis dubbed the anime on Jetix with far more edits, changes, censorship, and cut footage along with the Japanese characters given full Americanized names and American surnames as well as far more Americanization, cultural streamlining and more edits similar to those of 4Kids. Well Go USA instead of Disney released it on DVD.

It basically said they gayed it all up for u.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Seems like the KH news for Jump Festa has been leaked

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24819464&postcount=1
http://www.ff-reunion.net/kh/2010/12/09/sqex_news_357
http://taletalesource.blog69.fc2.com/blog-entry-2408.html

Next week's Jump reveals yet another new boss for Birth by Sleep Final Mix. This Arena Mission is called "Vista of Darkness" and features the boss "NO HEART". The boss seems to be based on the armored Xemnas design (one of the forms of the final boss in KH2), except instead of sitting on the throne the whole time he actually gets off his *** and uses a keyblade.

........................................ I ****ING HATE NOMURA!!!

When BBS Final Mix was announced i was mad as hell thinking "Japan was yet again going to get exclusive content which will be critical to understanding the next main entry in the series and the only way we gonna get to know what happens is from youtube and interviews"

Then it was said BBS Final Mix won't be like KH2 FM(Which was damn near a brand new game seeing all the new content it had) But rather just giving the Japanese players the added extras the American version got (MF battle,New Keyblades etc)

Im thinking fine i can live with that.

THEN THIS HAPPENS. Not only is Final Mix getting a brand new PLAYABLE secret episode. ALONG with Master's Eraqus Lingering Sentiment battle. NOW THERE ALSO GETTING THIS?? This is KH2FM all over again. WTF!!!!!!

This battle is probably going to explain why Xemnas never used a keyblade in KH2 even though now we know he should of been able to. It's also probably going to give us a sneak peek into what Xehanort is gonna look like in KH3 now that he has been restored to his original form. NO HEART + X= Xehanort. A THRONE+X=Xehanort IM SO ****ING MAD!

What i want to know is how the hell is T/A/V fighting anything remotely related to Xemnas seeing as how he wasn't created til a year after the events of BBS.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea I heard the dub of season 5 was awful, I didn't see it, I saw it originally subbed as it aired in Japan.

It's a departure in the sense that the animation is a bit more like normal animes (doesn't look like a classic saturday morning kids tv show). In terms of the digimon mechanics, it's the same as the first 3 seasons, standard rookie to champion to ultimate and then mega digimon. that article really up played the whole digisoul thing. pretty much you know how in the earlier seasons digimon only really evolved when they were in trouble, it's pretty much like that still. it's just that the digimon feed off the human's emotion in the same way, but not just on fear/trouble. like the main character's digisoul is for strength, so when he displays traits of power and confidence, it gives his digimon the power to evolve. and plus after a few episodes anyway after they've digivolved so many times they just do it normally, nothing special. the season is also a departure from the series as the main heroes are like around 18 or so years old instead of 10 like the first 3 seasons.
believe me, season 5 is more like normal digimon seasons 1 and 2 than even season 3 is. and just make sure you watch it in sub and not dub so they dont cut anything out, cause the series does get pretty dark.

Top Bottom