• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i remember bout the towel now. it was half sitting in my clogged up sink like someone was trying to soak up the clogged up water with it <_<

like really? lol

honestly the towel is the thing that bugged me the most. like wtf who tries to sob up a clogged sink full of water with a towel then lets it hang there lmao. no shower before ktar was really agrivating, my hair looked like crap all day

Roxas215

Smash Lord
i remember bout the towel now. it was half sitting in my clogged up sink like someone was trying to soak up the clogged up water with it <_<

like really? lol

honestly the towel is the thing that bugged me the most. like wtf who tries to sob up a clogged sink full of water with a towel then lets it hang there lmao. no shower before ktar was really agrivating, my hair looked like crap all day
Yall should feel bad not letting Chibo get his slickback on!

M@v

Subarashii!
I brought my own towel because I remembered the towel shortage from KTAR 3, so it wasn't me. I don't remember seeing the metal cover in there where I took a shower, and that was saturday morning before we left. I'm not sure though I wasn't really paying attention to it.

•Col•

Smash Champion

like really? lol

Well when I first got to your apartment you told me not to mess with the sink, so I didn't touch it at all... I remember there being some water in it when I first was there though.

Later, whenever I took a shower when we got back from the tournament I used an extra towel that M@v brought. When I first when in, there was a towel laying in the bottom of the tub and it was still wet, so I hung it up over the shower railing so it could drip into the tub. Not sure if it was the same towel that ended up in the sink, though.

I vaguely remember seeing it, but it looked like maybe someone set just set a towel on the counter and a part of it fell in... Not that someone was trying to soak up the water... But I could be wrong because I wasn't really paying attention to it...

EDIT: Missed the original post. No idea about the scratch marks in the tub. Can't even remember if they were there or not when I took a shower.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
There's a ton of awkward scratch marks around the drain which is w.e but weird
I noticed that to when I got in your shower in the morning, dunno what it is.
The top of the drain like the metal plate with a bunch of holes for large things can't go down the drain isn't there and I can't find it anywhere in my bathroom
I never looked at your drain directly, so I don't know if it was like that when I got in the shower.

Sat morning I found that someone left one of my towels sitting in a pool of water on my floor
After I got a shower saturday morning, I hung up the towel I used where the shower curtain is, so that wasn't me good sir.

Just annoying, I don't want to house ppl if stuff like this happens.
That's understandable, maybe just don't let people use your shower unless there staying over for more then one night then? idk

Not to mention ppl keep filling up my sink with water when it can't drain. Idk how they wouldn't have noticed that as it was filling up <_<
I used your sink once actually when I first got there before you told me about it being clogged, but I didn't keep it running very long.

Though someone did put a new roll of toilet paper on the roller which I've been so lazy to do that I haven't since I moved in, but it's in backwards :mad:
Wasn't me.

M@v

Subarashii!
I went in after Vex, and I remember taking the towel off the shower and putting it on the other smaller rack on the wall. Maybe it fell off onto the floor at some point?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If I'm in the city on Sunday I'll be there to watch you guys compete, it's within walking distance of my apartment

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
thats a serious thor i'll sponsor again if t goes to the tourny lol daddy warbucks got you t

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
So, in case Steph didn't mention it, or you didn't catch it on Facebook, I'm gonna be in Pittsburg for the next 12 days. Uhhhh, see ya!!

Top Bottom