• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

Roxas215

Smash Lord
WTF. Tusm. Everyone gets made fun of. You know how much i went through when dj used to live here for the stuff going on between me and kendall?(Which i just recently went through at the six flags trip) And dont act like all of us(including you) don't team up on xzax. Even chibo gets it sometimes.

And don't act like i dont invite you to other stuff besides smash. Didn't i just invite your ***(along with matt,terrance and kendall) To six flags? You the one that didn't go. Didn't kage just invite you to michaels?? Your the one thats not going. We apologized and thats it. Keep it moving. Your the oldest out of all of us. If you don't want to be friends no more thats up to you. No one here is going to hold your hand cause u got mad over a **** joke about a video game.

It only seems like you get it the worst cause when we do make jokes about you you dont say nothing back. Which is why i dont get the hate for xzax when he did finally start reacting to people joking about him.. I make jokes about everyone. Its what i do. There just jokes. Im a funny person. Sue me. I understand your mad but dude get over it.

Xzax probably got it the worst out of everyone and u dont see him b!tching. I make fun of chibo right in front of him and he just laughs it off cause the **** is funny. You know god **** well you laugh your *** off when i make fun of other people. Now i made fun of you and all of a sudden you don't like us. If you really want your name taken off and you don't want to be in the crew then let me know. I really don't care as that would just make it more awkward for yourself since you can't continue to play smash and not be around us. YOU MAD!

Go listen to some rawr rawr grab a frosty float and everything will be ok. Tomorrow you will be happier then this

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
What the hell does my age have to do with anything? Are you trying to say I'm the only adult here? If you're gonna make a point, at least have it pertain to the topic at hand.

As I've said before, I've never gotten upset at you making fun of me; I have always laughed with y'all, or at least kept in good spirit. Also, as I've said before, this doesn't have anything to do with a videogame. I do things differently, and instead of accepting it, you mock it at every given moment. Why would I want to be around people who see me as a "weirdo," when there are people that I can be around people and act the way I act? Do the things I do? Wear what the hell I want to wear?

Like I said, I'm done with this crew. You don't have to worry about anything being awkward; it's finished. You say I'm losing a group of friends, I see it differently. I'm losing a group of people that I play Brawl with. Believe it or not, I can live with that.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
What the hell does my age have to do with anything? Are you trying to say I'm the only adult here? If you're gonna make a point, at least have it pertain to the topic at hand.

As I've said before, I've never gotten upset at you making fun of me; I have always laughed with y'all, or at least kept in good spirit. Also, as I've said before, this doesn't have anything to do with a videogame. I do things differently, and instead of accepting it, you mock it at every given moment. Why would I want to be around people who see me as a "weirdo," when there are people that I can be around people and act the way I act? Do the things I do? Wear what the hell I want to wear?

Like I said, I'm done with this crew. You don't have to worry about anything being awkward; it's finished. You say I'm losing a group of friends, I see it differently. I'm losing a group of people that I play Brawl with. Believe it or not, I can live with that.
Dude we play smash til 3 in the **** morning. Were all weirdos. And i commented about your age because your acting like a kid who got their feelings hurt from the bullies on the bus ride home from school. None of us are your parents. Were not telling you what to wear. It's just funny to see someone wear two buttons ups. When kendall was wearing that hair net of hers i flamed her ever time i seen it. I make fun of kage's afro everytime i see it. Does that mean he has to get a cut? Me making fun of your shirts is no different then you making fun of xzax's age. Like i said whatever TUSM this is on you.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Everybody in this crew is either a weirdo or has a high tolerance for weirdo behavior. When we point out the weird things you do, that's not hating on you..... it's just pointing out that it's weird, lol. And having a good laugh over it.

Fact: it is kinda weird to wear two button-down shirts at the same time.
Fact: it is kinda weird to enjoy the smell of a freezer and carry around a book of Smash notes.

But Evan's weird, I'm weird, Steph's definitely weird, Terrence is kinda weird, Kage is weird, Matt and KT have their weird moments.... we're all in the same boat. We're competitive gamers (well, minus Kage). That's ****in weird.

Weird stuff about me:
I'm obsessed with Kingdom Hearts.
I have OCD tendencies and have to make sure everything in my room is in its proper place, or I go ****ing insane.
I don't like chocolate, flowers, children, old people, or most cakes/candy.
I have a thing for guys with nice forearms.
White noise on the TV and blue screens on computers are two of my biggest fears.

There. Do you feel better now?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Rofl. Yes, Evan, it's your forearms. I'm sorry. :(

/sarcasm in case somebody actually thinks I'm serious.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I kind of want to know what went on last night, because I SWORE that this thread would never end up like every other f*cking thread I visit. Take TUSM off the first post, no reason to keep someone that doesn't want to be here.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I kind of want to know what went on last night, because I SWORE that this thread would never end up like every other f*cking thread I visit.
Eh, people argue. I don't like it either, but it happens! Oh well.

@Guru: I <3 button-downs on men. Especially with the sleeves partially rolled up..... *drool* (HINTHINT TO ALL THE GUYS HERE.)

Anyways, I'm headin' out now, but if TUSM still feels like he wants out of the crew by the time I get back online, I'll take him off the OP. Unless Evan wants to do it, but I think he's going out too.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
WTF. Tusm. Everyone gets made fun of. You know how much i went through when dj used to live here for the stuff going on between me and kendall?(Which i just recently went through at the six flags trip) And dont act like all of us(including you) don't team up on xzax. Even chibo gets it sometimes.
No one knows half the **** I get, I could write a novel lol. No complaints though, it happens to most people at some point.

Everyone chillax (you know, like a mix between chillin and relaxing). TUSM when I move back you're gonna come over my place and we're gonna play some Brawl. And you can ride your bike over. No ridiculing at all of course. Before I got my license I lived on my bike and went everywhere in town on it. I just sort of stopped because there was no reason to keep riding it with a car. However since I moved to Philly a few years back there most certainly was a reason to, my bikes just really nice and I would hate for it to ROBbed. I sometimes loan out a bike from my school for the day if I've got places to go and don't feel like walking or paying money for Septa.
(Though back when I had a Septa pass for work I was a lazy mofo and have taken the bus even 1 block before lol. If a bus was passing me I always hopped on since it was free, and I just happened to be 1 block from my destination).

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Buttoned shirts ALL DAY.

Pretty much all I wear as far as tops go.
I'm the same way. I like to look decent and don't care if I don't fit with the other pople style of cloths. With the expensive name brand stuff. Cause I could wear things that cost less and still look better. I tend to wear lots of button up shirts. As for pants, denent black or white jeans with the shirts. If I am feeling lazy, I just through on some name brand shirt and jeans and be on my way. I just call them street cloths but not my style.

mib004

Smash Ace
You know what, f*ck you. Just because I don't do sh*t by the book doesn't mean everyone has to f*cking ridicule me. So what if I don't dress in a standard black person fashion, wearing a plain white T-shirt, baggy jeans, and a pair of Tim's. Also, if you could f*cking count, you'd realize two button shirts = 2 godd*mn collars, not four. And, so what if I ride a bike everywhere I go. Lots of people do it. And, who cares if I take down notes of random Smash sh*t. I don't want to forget anything, so I write it down, is that really so f*cking weird?

When I woke up this morning, I was fine, having put most of last night in the past. But then, I read your post. I've taken way too much sh*t from all of you f*gs, so you know what? I'm done with you, the rest of you squares, and U.F.B. Take my name of the f*cking OP. I never want to see any of you again.

How's that for emo?
yoooo TUSM relax dog u is a grown *** man we all cool we do thiis **** all the time like when steph bust on terrence the whole ride home from the tourny olollol bout his voice and him getting married and ****... steph is like that but u cant take everything serious we all cool.. if u gone let a lil jokes get to u then go head... be out the crew... but it was just fun and games forreal dog....

mib004

Smash Ace
Everybody in this crew is either a weirdo or has a high tolerance for weirdo behavior. When we point out the weird things you do, that's not hating on you..... it's just pointing out that it's weird, lol. And having a good laugh over it.

Fact: it is kinda weird to wear two button-down shirts at the same time.
Fact: it is kinda weird to enjoy the smell of a freezer and carry around a book of Smash notes.

But Evan's weird, I'm weird, Steph's definitely weird, Terrence is kinda weird, Kage is weird, Matt and KT have their weird moments.... we're all in the same boat. We're competitive gamers (well, minus Kage). That's ****in weird.

Weird stuff about me:
I'm obsessed with Kingdom Hearts.
I have OCD tendencies and have to make sure everything in my room is in its proper place, or I go ****ing insane.
I don't like chocolate, flowers, children, old people, or most cakes/candy.
I have a thing for guys with nice forearms.
White noise on the TV and blue screens on computers are two of my biggest fears.

There. Do you feel better now?
lol kendall u funny but yea we like games.. like we all do got are weird moments like i always go a hat on...lololol that **** is weird.... lol but thats my swag always been and it wont change.. TUSM u wear 2 shirts THAT **** IS WEIRd but thatsur swag u won change it terrence isdef. weird he be ready to fight somebody when he lose a match steph.. speaks for hiself.......................... cute female plays smash with us... which i think is cool.... but weird.... as hell kenny pops up out of nowhere weird..... and evan got a naked picture of peach on his backround which i think is sick weird and any other **** u wanna throw in there... and we plan to get togher at night and play........ weall weird... TUSM relaxman it was just jokes u really should be done wit steph cause he was the only one drawin.. me kendall and kenny was just laughin it was funny u got to admit... Test jokes, ur major, **** was classic, if i was ui would been laughin to but man we all cool thou forreal TUSM... u really gonna stop ****in wit us cause of this then thats crazy forreal..

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I could bake everyone in this crew. OMG i wanna do that, well maybe not MIBI can't think of mu... oh **** just thought of some more stuff. :]
Evan, you not as funny. don't kid ya self.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I could bake everyone in this crew. OMG i wanna do that, well maybe not MIBI can't think of mu... oh **** just thought of some more stuff. :]
Evan, you not as funny. don't kid ya self.
Didn't i already challenge your *** to a who's funnier mm? You know how many jokes i got just on your lips and you always showing your asscrack alone? lol. Just cause your louder then me dont mean your funnier then me.

Ooooooooooooohhhhh. SHOTS FIRED!

Lol anyway im kinda bored. Matt said he wanted to play tonight so if yall want to idc. I dont have to be to work until 12 tomorrow.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Idk man, but I must say dotcom is the funniest smasher I have even seen in my life.

" Your grand ma. Thats right I don't get at mothers, I get it up another level"

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Yea dotcom's grandma jokes be funny as hell. I asked him (Well what if my grandmom died??) Then he was like.(You got 2 don't you?) I couldn't stop laughing.

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
.Com is def the funniest smasher. Like the time he started busting on m2k for having holes in his pants and then he realized m2k wasn't wearing underwear. LMFAO

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh wow, I didn't even realize that was your old account, lol.

I saw "Diddy" and thought it was yoshididdy.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I went to bed at 5:30am, you ain't got nothin on me. <3

Btw, I'm making it onto the PA PR this season, god****it. Going all Pika, Zelda for low tiers (not that they count.................), AND I DARE ANY OF YOU TO TRY AND STOP ME. :mad:

*goes to practice camping*

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I went to bed at 5:30am, you ain't got nothin on me. <3

Btw, I'm making it onto the PA PR this season, god****it. Going all Pika, Zelda for low tiers (not that they count.................), AND I DARE ANY OF YOU TO TRY AND STOP ME. :mad:

*goes to practice camping*
You ain't gonna mess with the King of PA

If I am active enough I will be the King.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Sure thing! There's a lot I need to work on in the Peach MU, so I look forward to it. =3

@Xzax: Get money first, trash talk later. -_-

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I do, and Evan still beats me most of the time, but we're pretty familiar with each others' playstyles by now..... it'd be nice to get a different perspective on the MU is all.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea Kaylo keep playing against Evan, he's gotten pretty nice. At least a lot better than he was a few months ago imo. I should post the vids from our ladder match yesterday.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Alright then. You should pick up Peach. I'll teach you Peach and you teach me Pikachu.
Sounds like a plan.

Yea Kaylo keep playing against Evan, he's gotten pretty nice. At least a lot better than he was a few months ago imo. I should post the vids from our ladder match yesterday.
Uhh, who said I don't still play Evan??? :confused:

Geeeez, all I said was that I wanted to play Dark.Pch's Peach, god****. x.x

Top Bottom