• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I kind of got destroyed last night.

And it was.... amazing.

Sorry I didn't make it to yours, Evan, but my ride got pissy drunk and couldn't get me back before this morning.

No sleep ftw.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
So who's up for some Smash today?

I'm kidding, relax.

I only have one thing to say, and that's a BIG <_< at Steph.

Crown Fried Chicken FTW, am I right?

Roxas215

Smash Lord
weve got 2 spots open for hackfest 5.0, anyone wanna go next weekend? all we need is for the 2 to help split gas and tolls
how much?

I kind of got destroyed last night.

And it was.... amazing.

Sorry I didn't make it to yours, Evan, but my ride got pissy drunk and couldn't get me back before this morning.

No sleep ftw.
I hate u

happy new year evrybody last night was great how was your party ev
PARTY POPPED!!!

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
so far its been a great new year i didnt get a dui which is increadible plank exstented pound registration for and i wasnt that hungover 2010 is gonna be a good year

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just splitting gas and tolls between 4 people from philly to the tourney and back. and can someone house us (me mexi and terrv) and practice the night b4? evan?

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
well we only have one spot 1 available cuz flizzz wants to come and ToS members outprioritize everyone else. so decide who goes amongst urselves.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
well we only have one spot 1 available cuz flizzz wants to come and ToS members outprioritize everyone else. so decide who goes amongst urselves.
ToS?.......Yeah, I remember them. Used to be a pretty cool crew. Don't know what happened to 'em though......

Down Trhow > Fsmash is still too good.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Tomorrow at 8 is good. Today doesn't work for me either..... last-minute packing and stuff.

Xzax, you should come so you can gimme my money. :mad:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh yeah, @Vex: If you do have an extra pair of glasses, I'd like to borrow them until I can get contacts or something.

Being able to see while playing Brawl is amazing. =D

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
He said he might have an extra pair I could borrow. ;-;

It was so nice being able to SEE. Squinting all the time gives me headaches every time we play, plus it's hard to space as well when everything's blurry. :urg:

mib004

Smash Ace
He said he might have an extra pair I could borrow. ;-;

It was so nice being able to SEE. Squinting all the time gives me headaches every time we play, plus it's hard to space as well when everything's blurry. :urg:
nevr knew u wear glasses..., so you mean to tell me when i lose to u in smash u barely can see.. :urg: wow

mib004

Smash Ace
TOS sucks.. lol UFB would beat them in a crew battle.. lol j/p i like TOS yall cool peoples.. "we would still beat yall thou"

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
You know what, he actually may be right. Ain't nobody got sh*t on us. Word.
King's Court has Jbandrew, whos arguably better then me, so I don't know. You have one super power of this state in your crew, Xzax, while King's court has a player that was a superpower in NJ actually, Jbandrew.

And before I hear the Xzax isn't much better if better at all then Squall or Kenny, he is superior and noticably better then you guys with his main. Just throwing that out there to avoid argument although this will probably start one lol!

Yes kaylo, I have an extra pair I'm willing to let you keep until you get contacts or whatever, I'll give them to you at pound or if I see you before that.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
gtfo vex. our crew can take any crew. thats why its called a crew. its a team effor. jbandrew may be good but if we crew battle all we gotta do is **** the rest of their crew.

edit: and upload the draft crews vex

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
One person doesn't make a crew, Vex. Unless it's Mew2King......he kinda 18-stocked our crew, but that was a while ago. But it happened nonetheless.

Besides, nothing you say can change how we feel. We kick @$$, amirite?

EDIT: Did I really just get ninja'd like that? It's on, Kenny.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Kenny, I hate looking at your face.

Slik, stop lurking, or I'ma throw a gordo at you. But you're gonna grab me, so it's gonna fall out of my hand. But when you b*tchslap me, your hand is going to hit the floating Gordo, and I'm gonna taunt, Twice.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
We never got 18-stocked. -_-

But a lot of us played M2K waaaaay back (like.... beginning of this year when we were first starting out competitively), and most of them got 3-stocked.

I only got 2-stocked, tho. ;)

But it's not that serious, lol.

Unless he's referring to some mysterious crew battle I wasn't a part of.

Top Bottom