• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Even I know who he's talking about..... I'm not ********.

But if Steph feels the need to rant, I'm not gonna stop him, lol. Whatever makes him feel better.

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
Even I know who he's talking about..... I'm not ********.

But if Steph feels the need to rant, I'm not gonna stop him, lol. Whatever makes him feel better.
okay wait a minute what are u talking bout i didnt even say nothing to u or about so you dont have comment on everything that matt says kaylo ly down before u hurt ya self A **** NA MATANA

mib004

Smash Ace
I'm not just talkin about Vex, nor am I posting this like for him or something -_-

You guys are also tryin to troll me as well a bit and its getting kind of annoying. go read the ToS thread, comments from you guys like this place was cool when we were here or you guys ran it, saying its showing weakness, cobwebs and crickets and ****. you guys dont think i know the crew thread is practically dead? you think i give a ****? i dont need a thread on a online message board to stay friends with people, friendship is beyond that, or so i thought. and so what if i like to hold onto tos, its my business, let me be with it.

read the above jerk
chibo u take what we say to serious.. thats everyones problem "thats not in UFB" we joke around stop taking smash toooooo serious man, we dont intend on hurting anyone feelings or anything of the sort. We just enjoy ourselves, make **** more interesting, to keep **** going other than talking bout who got the best chaingrab in the game. We all just really like to have fun and laugh while doing it.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Good read, Chibo. No, honestly. But, lemme bring this statement up:

i dont need a thread on a online message board to stay friends with people, friendship is beyond that
We do this because it's just a message board. I've said this once a while ago, you can't judge people from their posts, it's just not right. Now, if we treated you like that in person, then I could understand your complaints.

You know what would make you feel better? A crew battle at Pound 4, just like the old days, UFB Vs. ToS......oh, wait...

That was kinda low, I know. We still "less than three" you Chibo.

mib004

Smash Ace
okay wait a minute what are u talking bout i didnt even say nothing to u or about so you dont have comment on everything that matt says kaylo ly down before u hurt ya self A **** NA MATANA
yo steph u need to get offf smashboards A **** Na Matana.. lmfao.. this N!gga crazy..

Kendall give him a infraction point or whatever u call it lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I can't, it's not my room. ;-;

I could always report him and get him infracted, but I'm way too lazy/don't care enough, lol.

mib004

Smash Ace
I can't, it's not my room. ;-;

I could always report him and get him infracted, but I'm way too lazy/don't care enough, lol.
u know how funny that **** would be to give him one. he proboly wouldnt even know he got it.. him and his **** Lasanga on his head.. lmao:laugh:

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
Are Yall Two Serious F**k Both Of Yall Im Out Go Heasd And Give Each Other Points I Can Careless And Mat I Will Deal With Ya Bum *** Later And Kendall I Dont Even Got Words For U Matt U Done Did It Forget The 2007, 2008, 2009, Steph That Motha F**ker Is Gone Im Bringing Back The 2005 Loakdog Steph I Had Enough Of This Mr Nice Guy Aka Put Everyone First Steph. From Now On Im Showing No Emotion Or Feelings Its Kinda Like Yall Dealing With Majin Stephtacular

mib004

Smash Ace
Are Yall Two Serious F**k Both Of Yall Im Out Go Heasd And Give Each Other Points I Can Careless And Mat I Will Deal With Ya Bum *** Later And Kendall I Dont Even Got Words For U Matt U Done Did It Forget The 2007, 2008, 2009, Steph That Motha F**ker Is Gone Im Bringing Back The 2005 Loakdog Steph I Had Enough Of This Mr Nice Guy Aka Put Everyone First Steph. From Now On Im Showing No Emotion Or Feelings Its Kinda Like Yall Dealing With Majin Stephtacular
loloolololololololooloolololololololololololollololololoollololloloololllolololoololollolol if u jnew how hard i was laughing right now... yo steph EVANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOUR FRIENDS ARE DOWNSTAIRS

jigsaw425

Smash Rookie
U Piece Of **** Ima Still Love My Kid And Ima Still Listen To Gospel But One Thing Im Not Gonna Do Is Make A Fool Of My Self For Any One Any More Or Show My Goofiness U Butts Take Me Too Lightly And Mat U Gone Get The Worst Of It The Only Reason I Will Spare U Is Cuz U Made Me Come To This Decision And I Want To Thank U For Opening My Eyes Wtf Was I Thinking U Shoulda Got Me Outta That Nice Guy **** A While Ago

mib004

Smash Ace
U Piece Of **** Ima Still Love My Kid And Ima Still Listen To Gospel But One Thing Im Not Gonna Do Is Make A Fool Of My Self For Any One Any More Or Show My Goofiness U Butts Take Me Too Lightly And Mat U Gone Get The Worst Of It The Only Reason I Will Spare U Is Cuz U Made Me Come To This Decision And I Want To Thank U For Opening My Eyes Wtf Was I Thinking U Shoulda Got Me Outta That Nice Guy **** A While Ago
ya kid? no spell that name backwards... lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Interesting.

I dunno what started all this, but.... ooookaaaay.

I'mma go get more McDonald's. <3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Good read, Chibo. No, honestly. But, lemme bring this statement up:

We do this because it's just a message board. I've said this once a while ago, you can't judge people from their posts, it's just not right. Now, if we treated you like that in person, then I could understand your complaints.

You know what would make you feel better? A crew battle at Pound 4, just like the old days, UFB Vs. ToS......oh, wait...

That was kinda low, I know. We still "less than three" you Chibo.
Sorry, but what people say to me on here I consider it no different than if they were saying it to me in person. No message board johns. It's still a statement coming from you (or whoever) being said to me. Be cool to me here, cool in person. Be a **** here, it's like bein a **** in person.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I meant the leftover McDonald's in my fridge, lol.

EDIT: Nvm, that was kind of a low blow.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm sorry you feel that way Chibo. If you're really gonna get upset because someone insulted you on Smashboards, well, so be it. Oooo, I got a question. What if someone you didn't know said something about you? Just some random guy, you know? Would you be offended at that, too? Would you respond in a negative manner even though he could be on the other side of the planet?

OK, I'm done for the night. If I offended anyone today, you know where the back button is.

mib004

Smash Ace
I'm sorry you feel that way Chibo. If you're really gonna get upset because someone insulted you on Smashboards, well, so be it. Oooo, I got a question. What if someone you didn't know said something about you? Just some random guy, you know? Would you be offended at that, too? Would you respond in a negative manner even though he could be on the other side of the planet?

OK, I'm done for the night. If I offended anyone today, you know where the back button is.
i actually agree with TUSM on this one.... all hail TUSM all hail TUSM

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
isnstead of paying me 10 why dont you take a bus or something and i could pick you up when your closer

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
you kno you turn a 25 minute drive for me into an hour and a half ordeal..... but fine i want really good mk practice tho im not to worried about dk

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

lol im not mad and i dont really let stuff get to me

its kind of the opposite really

if some random guy from across the world starts trash talkin me i dont care lol, im not offended. but if he were to walk up to me in person and be like oh im that guy, im not gonna like really jump to be friends with him or anything, he's just ignorant.

[collapse=Click Here ]<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BYW6C44zo24&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BYW6C44zo24&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>
ToiletRoll'D![/collapse]

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
First news Squall is officialy back online baby YEAH!

Second, trolling is cool and we still respect vex skill and in my book cockyness is great cause i'm a competitor and i love trash talking is only motivation and shutting down the talker is even sweeter.

Third, whenever the first person shows up over there let me know cause i be over they ASAP.

Forth, and Chibs, the people in this crew are definately not serious about anything they say its just all for laughs. just come back with a stronger come back and they'll shut up.

Fifth, **** NATURE, YOU SCARY. LOL

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ppl r smashin at evs tonight?

sry, id like to come but i just dont have time to. gotta pack up to be ready for pound tomorrow and get a lot of things together for my apartment

Top Bottom