• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
kendall wat do u mean. i jus shaked the man hand and said good job. i never said anything happened cough.
dont get to bent outa shape about it. but i guess TUSM already..... lol nvm

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Arrived in Maryland about 2 hours ago, I'm currently in Bionic Sonic's room. Can't wait to see all of you tomorrow.

Kaylo I have the glasses for you so when you arrive tomorrow remind me.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ebo..... you're going with a bunch of black folk.

And Xzax is at Evan's, soooo. Lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol.

Ebo, you do know we're leaving at 4..... right?

Because I won't be ready before then, just sayin.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laptop is broke. Can we put up a get evan's laptop fixed since it's not really evan's and since it's not evan's computer his mom is going to be more then upset at evan fund?

Edit **** ppl still not back yet? Lmao i know Kendall is mad as ****. Hope yall did good in doubles.. That wack *** Zelda is legit when she has her bifocals on!!!! Lol. Get back safe!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Just got in a few minuters ago, tired as sh*t. We didn't do too bad in doubles, came home with two victories. After we left the hotel, they called my phone, but I didn' see it until a bit later. I can only imagine what they wanted.

Excel's Peach is insane, dude.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I probably shouldn't post in there, but if someone wants to quote me, I say:

Kingtoon is TOO ****ING GOOD.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I don't see how y'all were up that late. I was out like ten minutes after I made my post.

Sasuke closed that thread with the quickness, yo.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I went to bed at 6..... but my mom woke me up an hour ago to have a talk about why I'm so mean to her or some ****. @.@

Kenny, that thread didn't last very long at all, lol. SauceKay is online way too much for it to not get locked quickly.

mib004

Smash Ace
sup everybody.. good times this weekend, even thou i really didnt care for smash when i was at the tourny "dont know why", but i had fun. Oh and kenny double TL the match was fun as hell even thou we lost we got bizkit and bloodcross to 3rd game last stock.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, but the car ride and hotel made up for it, rofl. **** was TOO funny.

Everything but the tournament >>>>>>>> the tournament itself. I'm sticking to doubles from now on, singles is boring. And no more tournaments farther than Jersey or longer than a day. :dizzy:

mib004

Smash Ace
Yeah. Unless i get Ally good then i'm not going to really serius tourneys besides apex which was hell of fun.
Yea it was fun thou T. Didnt get as drunk as I wanted to get, I tried but I just cant :urg: . TUSM was the main event at this tournament you funny as hell when u drunk, Kenny and steph get crazy as hell when they drunk lmao yall n1ggas funny. Evan got jokes when he drink, Kendall you must of been wasted..... lmao, xzax stop trying to hard on ya jokes some of them was funny as hell thou. Overall yall all my homies Good times.

@ Ebo what's his name is a c0ck blocker lololol that **** was funny when we was talking bout that

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If we want to get really drunk with that many people, Matt, we're gonna need more bottles. I got tipsy but not drunk.

And before you start talkin ****, I had just as much as everybody else. :mad: But I didn't wanna take all the liquor with other people there.

Top Bottom