• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ebo, next time you come for Smash, bring your janky TV. I got my mom's old one now, so with yours, we'll always have at least 2 setups.

mib004

Smash Ace
EVERYONE

look at this. it is so gay and funny at the same time. its a hotness list of 09 smashers. its made by a guy lol.

**** MATT is A tier lol wtf. and chibo is last on the list. **** F tier. jus look.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=46537
cmon man, who makes that like seriously. I mad i seen that...., very mad, extremly mad, cant even describe....................... how :mad: I am. that **** is funny thou chibo F tier.

A FEMALE should of made that not a MAN

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
LOL. Congratulations, Matt.............. I think? x.o

Wow, not only is Chibo F tier, he's dead last. The Ganon of hotness. :urg: Oh well, ya win some, ya lose some.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
REGARDLESS BEING ON THAT LIST IS TERRIBLE OMG THATS FRICKEN FUNNY AS HELL WOW TRUE GAYNESS DAM MATT A TIER THO THATS CRAZY, I WOULD NOT WANT TO PLAY PRiDE NO MORE MATT HE MIGH TRY TO KISS YOU OR GRAB YA AS$. LMFAO! HE IS THE WORST.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
That blog is old news, kids. The descriptions are funny.
A tier

JGwentworth - Amazing voice, pretty face, great personality. Lost position on S tier due to hair style.. May be getting a little old for the spikes. Was seen in the summer without them and was found to be way hotter with normal hair. Good job anyway.
Seph - Beautiful latino, friendly personality.. Better make good on his money matches though or next year he might just make the fugly list.
Wes - Amazing personality, great body, extremely hilarious, best trash talker and commentator. Definitely A tier material.
Dmbrandon - dresses well, has an amazingly funny personality, and not bad on the eyes.
Dojo - generally a very cute guy in all aspects
Neo - Great smile, hot personality, nice guy.
Ether - Broad shoulders, nice face and bod, friendly to be around, hygienic
MIB - nice *** body, great face, awesome personality

B tier

Xzax - gonna be hot as hell if he ever matures
Grats, fellas.

Benny The Jet Rodriguez

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. Just FYI, I'm currently saving up all my money for a trip to Montreal for spring break. After that, I'll be visiting Philly probably a lot to play.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You won't get banned..... she just won't change it for you, lol. You don't change it yourself, you PM Queen Killjoy to change it for you.

Also: I GOT BRAWL-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With Pika!!! We're playing this next time we all get together.

Squall of fame

Smash Cadet
Yo i just ate some dam sushi cause its japan day at my school. some of them were just alright but this one sushi was DAM good lol. Oh and i can say that i ate seaweed b4. XD

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Needs a keyblade.... then it'll be epic.

Btw, I'm gonna try to find time to update the OP sometime today since all the rankings and stuff are different. But if my laziness gets in the way.......... don't judge me.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
NNID
Budget_Player
Okay. =P

I dunno, I just know the one I got is the most recent one. It's just a beta, though. There's no official version that's been released yet, unfortunately. :(

EDIT: I got class, I'll talk to you mother****ers lateeeer~
Pre-alpha. Not beta, pre-alpha.

It has everyone except Peach, Pit, and ZSS, and a couple of chars (Marth, Falco, Diddy) are a little questionable.

Top Bottom