• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

U.M.A.D. - Dec 5th @ Cumberland RI - R.I.P. Ally ;-;

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
im not coming to this anymore, too much pressure with people teaming and ****, + I dont know anybody except like few people, I dont like riding with people I dont know either so w-e maybe another time I'M very annoyed right now.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
im not coming to this anymore, too much pressure with people teaming and ****, + I dont know anybody except like few people, I dont like riding with people I dont know either so w-e maybe another time I'M very annoyed right now.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

nooooooooo we're reeeaalllyyyy nice people plz come to this?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I dont feel like, it's just gay, I'll bus it to boston, then tourney, then I have to bus itall night in a bus 8 hours again, then tourney then bus it again all night. I dont think I want to do this when I have school on monday.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Alright gotcha, traveling is pretty tough. Oh well, come to one of our other tourneys when your more free then, I bet most of us would love to play you sometimes. :)

D-Rock1000

Smash Cadet
I'd really like to go to this, especially since I've had such a crappy week.

Is there really no one coming from CT that could give me a ride to this?

Prawn

Smash Master
im not coming to this anymore, cause imma get ***** and not even place
fixed.

nah just kiddinng gl at whatever tournament you go to. If you don't wanna travel the same day I'm sure someone could house you though.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
KevinM I'll MM you in Melee.

I'd do Marth/Fox/Mario vs Whoever you choose for however much you want.
Or $1 Bowser Dittos

Also, is there any way to get to this from Providence via public transportation?

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Changed my mind, prolly coming. I'm mad rusty though sadly but I'm sure I can shake it off.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
I asked, he's gettin a ride from someone else. I'll ask again though.

Seems Duke is bringin Prawn. Does he post in smashboards?

Also, is there any way to get to this from Providence via public transportation?
Take bus 99 from Kennedy Plaza, ride it to Titus Street, turn right after getting off the bus onto Titus Street, then walk to America/Abbott Street, walk up America/Abbott to the giant brick building, enterence in the back.

If any of that was ambiguous, just go to Google Maps:

A: Providence, RI
B: 51 America Street, Cumberland, RI, 02864
By Public Transit

Hope this helps!

I too need a lift from Providence, this is the closest commuter rail can take me. No way I'm walking 13 miles to get there.
AKC, you could either do what's listed above, or just take the Commuter to South Attleboro, and then we could just pick you up from there (only two miles away).

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
KevinM I'll MM you in Melee.

I'd do Marth/Fox/Mario vs Whoever you choose for however much you want.
Or $1 Bowser Dittos

Sounds good :D

And Irish sounds good.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Oh, and I'm accepting any Melee money matches here. (To be played after Brawl singles because I don't want to confuse the **** out of my fingers)

Get at my Sheik, Doc, Young Link, Fox, Marth, Peach, Falco, Falcon, or Jiggs :O

Top Bottom