• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UBC-Overture 2-Vancouver, BC-Feb 28th 2009:Melee, Brawl, Street Fighter 4, Hold'em

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
i dunno wher to put results so i'll put them here

Melee Singles

1: blunted_object ($126.00)
2: dieslow ($63.00)
3: Xx-noobking-xX ($21.00)
4: cowear
5: Patooty
5: Sion
7: Meta
7: Daltsy
9: Middi
9: BBQ
9: MrGW
9: DeLoRtEd1
13: Chocolate_thundra
13: RustedFencePost
13: Rampage
13: Supertramp
17: gutz
17: clubpersi
17: Hajime
17: Byuusan
17: Brokenhitbox

Bracket info

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Hey, I need to know if ANYONE picked up a blue backpack from there, North Face.

Inside was a blue controller, 2 shirts, a bible, and a phone charger. I asked someone to pick it up for me since I didn't go back, but they forgot. Tournament host, did you see anything? I kinda need it back. If anyone has any idea, please let me know.

edit:// also a monokuro boo pencil case haha.

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
manuel, i think CVGA picked up a backpack not sure if its blue.

Also to everyone at the tournament, Meta (Evan) lost a platinum gamecube controller, with black initials on the backside of the controller. If anyone has seen this please either post on the boards or contact evan.

Thanks

Tim_Dalton

Smash Cadet
gggggg

@ eric. thx for the hosting me and the stompfest on friday, it was fun. congrats on first you **** as always. pweeez dont be dissapointed in me, ive never emo'd a tournament before and i never will now, its a pretty horrible thing to do. ill represent next saturday...

@ sion. gg's no johns and congrats on 5th, you ***** a lot of good people. sorry for having to be there for me going emo... that wont happen again. make sure to clear your schedule up to come to sfu on saturday. money match and lots of friendlies. i think we'll have recording setup too. your falcos sexy and i want some link

@adam thx for hosting me saturday, best after tournament smashfest since the sfu one with the combo crew. my bad for not stfup'ing saturday though, i was just too excited about trying to learn/get better etc etc

@evan thx for teaming last minute with a nubcakes <3<3

@viet crew come out next weekend, specially tiep cause were teaming if theres enough people for a little teams action

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
manuel, i think CVGA picked up a backpack not sure if its blue.

Also to everyone at the tournament, Meta (Evan) lost a platinum gamecube controller, with black initials on the backside of the controller. If anyone has seen this please either post on the boards or contact evan.

Thanks
Awesome, where can I pick it up?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
By now, people should know not to leave things unattended at smash tournaments. Although, it is unfortunate, evan :(.

GG's all.

Tim, I wish we could have recorded ourselves from 3-6am. I was on fire and your falco was tite. If only BC could see how I was playing at 4am on Sunday March 1st. Only Tim will know, for now...:laugh:

EDIT:

special shoutout to RYAB for our tite *** set. Can't wait to see that.

D

Deleted member

WTF? I did not attend this tournament...?????

And I apparently got 9th. Oookay. Someone wanna explain this?

Top Bottom