• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UC Merced Melee 04-21-12 Final Tournament

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Ha ha, Armada is awesome at the game.

Wanna do a match where like the loser will pay the entry fee for the winner? It'll be fun, promise! ;)
XD This reminds me of this one story

i will show up for lack of better things to do. most likely.

am i gonna help you run it or can i just play?

You could just play. You are already helping out by spreading the word.

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
Last time you said that to me before we played I got 4 stocked GG

All the other fresno peeps coming to Mexi? (lit, d4dy, bob, envy, and anyone else i forgot to mention?)
i hope so, i told them about but yea i think every1 will be able to show up

MacD

Banned via Administration
eh, others is sooooo vague, we could do like draft crews or something, more fair that way... well in theory it's more fair that way

MacD

crews are fun, i just don't htink UCM vs others is fair exactly to you guys ;)

depending on turnout draft crews are possible, i've done draft crews once at a small tounry, they are fun cause everyone wants to win and try hard, and soemtimes some randoms can suprize you by taking hella stocks

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
paul, maybe we should team for this
paul owes me another teams victory... gigigigiguah!
double peach won doubles last time
that sounds fun. hehe

edit: actually. didn't kfc and dark mike win teams last time? cuz me and chok lost to them twice and got 2nd.
i just don't know if that was the last one or not.

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
edit: actually. didn't kfc and dark mike win teams last time? cuz me and chok lost to them twice and got 2nd.
i just don't know if that was the last one or not.
i stand corrected. i think kfc and dark mike did win doubles at the last one i threw.

lump you gotta come man. stuff modesto in your car and get your butts here to play.

rawrdood

Smash Rookie
Anyone interested in playing 64 during the tournament? I can bring a system, 4 controllers, and the game if anyone wants to play.

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
hey jason i got a setup(cube, tv, copy of smash) as well, in case i forgot to mention it to you.

i also need a partner for teams. who wants to lose with me? without jmic i'm garbage at teams...

Blazing Arrow

Smash Rookie
**** finally this is wat i was waiting for f@#@ck brawl its melee now
ok havent played in like forever need alot of practice anyone in merced down to train with me? or practice with me?

MacD

lol, it's a good thiing though, i'm checking my work scheduale in the morning, i'm going to have to see how to get sunday off if i do work

but don't worry, i plan on coming and getting off work

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
**** finally this is wat i was waiting for f@#@ck brawl its melee now
ok havent played in like forever need alot of practice anyone in merced down to train with me? or practice with me?
dude pm me i'm in merced ATM.

the 23rd is next next sunday, for you lazy people who don't look at calendars.

Blazing Arrow

Smash Rookie
OK sounds cool Juzz we played before its me Eric i played peach and ur marth 3 stocked me LOL but now i playin captain falcon but just dropped brawl cuz i heard of this so i need lots of training when can u play? or just message me at aim BlazingArrow209

The Phenom

Smash Lord
OK sounds cool Juzz we played before its me Eric i played peach and ur marth 3 stocked me LOL but now i playin captain falcon but just dropped brawl cuz i heard of this so i need lots of training when can u play? or just message me at aim BlazingArrow209
LOLs I'm not going to Merced so you won't be playing me at the University. You should instead meet Bizzarro Flame and the rest of the guys though.

I'll still accept that request you sent me however if you'd like that still.

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol iono is it?

right after that bic tourney me n piggy are gonna drive to this lol . . . wed probably need a place to sleep saturday night err sunday morning xD

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
lucky be my team mate, even though u dont know me i know mango and you do too so really we're best friends

Top Bottom