• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol hiroi has so much heart

like i wish everyone could just shrug **** off like him XD

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
We do have a lot of character variety don't we?

And with weekly smashfests, practice is easy to get.
define easy for me. i've been trying to go to one, but you guys have one on the days i work. :urg:

Looks like I'm going to be a wario **** Machine yeahz
now i hate you even more. :laugh:

not sure if im goin to FL gaming, hmm.
Gotta find entry fee somehow and a ride.

If not, u guys gotta wreck for me.
hey man if you find a way around the door fee, i could give you a ride. let me know by text or whatever.

Solid Neku

Smash Rookie
I'll be moving all day on Saturday so I won't be able to make it to Florida Gaming. Otherwise, I'd be able to give some people a ride there : /

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Orlando be reppin! It houses the best Foxes on the earth! Be eatin Pikas for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner wit some syrup on them jams and a apple all up in his mouth sittin on the table while we take a leg and bite into that bit like its some fried chicken!

P.S. Fox for the win!

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Orlando be reppin! It houses the best Foxes on the earth! Be eatin Pikas for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner wit some syrup on them jams and a apple all up in his mouth sittin on the table while we take a leg and bite into that bit like its some fried chicken!

P.S. Fox for the win!
wait.............fox is black?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
where's the guy who made the OP of this thread? Did he quit?
his name was max. he quit mid last year... he was easily one of the best snakes in FL. He rapeeedddddd... too bad he quit he had lots of potential.

And fox is not black... hes like caucasian, or turkish... something like that.

Falco... now falco's black... he lays it down. plus he's got a bigger gun so he has to be black.

man... combos man.... combooossss... i live for them sexy stylish combos!!!

P.S.. oh and garbonzo...

"You Aren't WORTH the TROUBLE!!!"

Top Bottom