• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
we do.

"its like 4pm out and i just got off of work guys! But I'm to tired to smash, and I have to go home to take out the trash" :(
you obviously didn't read my post carefully enough. i said WHEN I HAVE DAYS OFF! and don't you mock me about that trash crap.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I recall smashing after work somedays, it isn't very hard and doesn't require a lot of energy to move my thumbs and own everyone (except charizards of course)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I recall smashing after work somedays, it isn't very hard and doesn't require a lot of energy to move my thumbs and own everyone (except charizards of course)
these days, i'm usually closing. i usually work from 3 to 11pm so thats why i've been hoping for a fest on tuesdays and thursday before the fall semester starts again since i'll be at school the whole day.

and charizards gay btw.

and just for you virg- fox, ftw!!!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
so i'm looking for a fun char with no overly bad/gay/stupid matchups

preferably a char that can still be aggressive

i don't think i'm gonna find this char so i guess i'll just use snake lol

Gindler

Smash Champion
so i'm looking for a fun char with no overly bad/gay/stupid matchups

preferably a char that can still be aggressive

i don't think i'm gonna find this char so i guess i'll just use snake lol
Wolf's good, he only really gets gayed by the Kirbyland trio but they're still doable (D3 is still ultra gay though)

Yoshi's amazing too as long as you don't treasure your shield too much :ohwell:

Or just play kirby, EVERYONE can play kirby decently you're like born with the ability.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol yeaaaaaaaaaaa idk i was thinking about diddy or falco idk

but it's just time to retire the red denim jacket

lolol i get so BORED :( :)

srk99

Smash Cadet
UCF Brawl in Orladno. Well guys imm heading up to Orlando, for a week starting on the 13th and wanted to know if UCF will be threwing any friendlies or tourneys. PM or just reply to post if anything is happeing from the 13th-20th.

nevershootme

Smash Master
soo here are some plans for a series of small tournies i'll try to run when i start living up there. mostly covering an emphasis on the following, Brawl, Brawl+, and TMNT Smash-Up (pending how the outcome of the game is)

Brawl: will include the following sub tournaments, normal brawl, Mk banned, S-tier banned, ISP (item standard play). Don't ask me why but they're there for diversity purposes and keep the game at least stable

Brawl+: typical Plussery releases

TMNT Smash-up: rules pending towards release of the game and several hours of play-test time for balance and stuff

I will make this as cheap as possible fees so no one is wasting $30 per weekend on a tourney. so fees can be like $5 (2 door because I need to pay rent lolz, 3 tourney) or just $10 (5 door, 5 tourney). I will also create a small rankings listing just to make sure u guys are aware of your status and how much u need to step up your game.

i'm just doing my best to get u guys go into beast mode come the following tournaments (Game Zone and GP Games, Gigs, Florida Gaming, Rx Gaming's upcoming tourney). I'll be free very often with the exception of work johns and whatnot,

and if you guys are bored and crap on campus, i'm planning on hitting the gym often to do rock climbing and tennis (which sometimes i lie and not go ever :( ) and chill with some student clubs on campus

and here's my official schedule for the semester:

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Wolf's good, he only really gets gayed by the Kirbyland trio but they're still doable (D3 is still ultra gay though)

Yoshi's amazing too as long as you don't treasure your shield too much :ohwell:

Or just play kirby, EVERYONE can play kirby decently you're like born with the ability.
gindler, are you ever gonna stop picking on kirby? you make him sound like he's the new mk. seriously...

or like certain people who shall remain nameless that are just full of luck with Kirby
you are so getting owned by me twice! one for not facing me at FG, and another one for this quote!

soo here are some plans for a series of small tournies i'll try to run when i start living up there. mostly covering an emphasis on the following, Brawl, Brawl+, and TMNT Smash-Up (pending how the outcome of the game is)

Brawl: will include the following sub tournaments, normal brawl, Mk banned, S-tier banned, ISP (item standard play). Don't ask me why but they're there for diversity purposes and keep the game at least stable

Brawl+: typical Plussery releases

TMNT Smash-up: rules pending towards release of the game and several hours of play-test time for balance and stuff

I will make this as cheap as possible fees so no one is wasting $30 per weekend on a tourney. so fees can be like $5 (2 door because I need to pay rent lolz, 3 tourney) or just $10 (5 door, 5 tourney). I will also create a small rankings listing just to make sure u guys are aware of your status and how much u need to step up your game.

i'm just doing my best to get u guys go into beast mode come the following tournaments (Game Zone and GP Games, Gigs, Florida Gaming, Rx Gaming's upcoming tourney). I'll be free very often with the exception of work johns and whatnot,

and if you guys are bored and crap on campus, i'm planning on hitting the gym often to do rock climbing and tennis (which sometimes i lie and not go ever :( ) and chill with some student clubs on campus

and here's my official schedule for the semester:

whoa thats some organized details you put there. no S tiers? that means that i can't use diddy, but i can still use kirby and fox! :chuckle: and brawl+? even better.

yea i can't wait for you to train me to become better. i really need it. i wanna be in the next power rankings!!!

lol, jk. i just wanna be good. i just hope work and school won't interfere so much.

YEAH!!!! Thanks Retro! It is true. Soon everyone will be saying that ^.^
yup, who doesn't wanna say that? fox is so much fun to use. i plan to have him as my 3rd main. watch out you gay fatass! fox is gonna blow you away!!!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Fox FTW!

Let me know if you guys are ever around Gainesville this month!

I'd Like to fight all of team B.A.M one last time at a tourney or something....

....after this I'm outta Florida...
Yeah, there should be a BAMfest with everyone there. I can even pick up tom on the way from jax to orlando. Might be able to look for a new apartment with my old roommate while i'm there too

gindler, are you ever gonna stop picking on kirby? you make him sound like he's the new mk. seriously...

whoa thats some organized details you put there. no S tiers? that means that i can't use diddy, but i can still use kirby and fox! :chuckle: and brawl+? even better.

yup, who doesn't wanna say that? fox is so much fun to use. i plan to have him as my 3rd main. watch out you gay fatass! fox is gonna blow you away!!!
Ha, kirby's not that bad. Just gotta camp him since he's got a ****-ton of priority, and Fsmash armoring uber predictable Dairs is fun.

Lol, brawl+ is such a joke now. That's why I play Zard in it, garb's so fun to play in brawl+ though, his falcon and fox are too good.

Just don't drill into Fsmashes like you do with kirby and fox is amazing vs wario, for some stupid reason. (luigi is good for wario too, so look into that)

Caps05

Smash Cadet
huh....someone getting a .............god complex......right

and a couple of pole riders too

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Yea, I'm currently in Gainsville living with my GF.

Sorry to leave Orlando/WinterPark so abruptly, I didn't think I was gonna move so quickly.
It kinda just happened.

So stay in touch guys and represent Central Florida.

My girl is just helping me get ready for the big move up to Boston.
So I only plan to stay in Gainsville till the end of August/Early September.

Gonna miss smashing with you guys... You guys are to good!
I hope I can find a strong smash scene up in New England, It seems pretty dead.
If anyone has some leads let me know, I might just have to travel to New York!

All in all good times, don't think I'll find another crew as good and chill as you guys!

- [X]FACTOR

TEAM B.A.M ....................................

get wrecked

Caps05

Smash Cadet
yea dude gonna miss yah. just make sure you hold it down in new england. if you find something. you're the head B.A.M in the atlantic north.

there goes our IC practice. be safe. good luck and have fun

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
you are so getting owned by me twice! one for not facing me at FG, and another one for this quote!
you lost count. its supposed to be three times. another for the sexy *** picture of you I took.

btw, why were you scared to face Sensei's IC?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Um, if you guys want to have a tournament with no door fee, we can have one here some time.

Plus amber often makes cookies.

And seriously, if you guys ban MK, you're never going to leave the scrub zone. Don't do it.

:031:

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Um, if you guys want to have a tournament with no door fee, we can have one here some time.

And seriously, if you guys ban MK, you're never going to leave the scrub zone. Don't do it.

cookies ftw

-Spike-

Smash Ace

I like cookies :lick:

Top Bottom