• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
whats happening today, anyone smashing i might come and bring along GDX if so.....
sorry son, i got stuff to do today, and possibly tomorrow. I'll be free friday

and technically, i'd bring YOU along, since the chances of you having a car are about 15%

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
no ***** i'd drag you and that **** monkey along lol
dont mess with diddy. he'll take whatever you're eating and make you trip on it, then he'll jump and dropkick you in your chest. do you know how it feels to get dropkicked in the chest by a chimp? that **** hurts

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well i looked at the vids and i tipped him alot, hey if we ever fight them again its only marth diddy okay??
you're the one who went DK the first round. I was the one who stayed his main and stuck with diddy :laugh:

"what the..tornado? *stomps* mmmmmmmmm"

Toneh

Smash Lord
nice, i have ur directions still. I'll head over after class.
Still need more people to come ! right now theres 4 including me, maybe a 5th later on.
Manhunters bringing an extra wii, so were workin on the extra tv. u have one garb?

Toneh

Smash Lord
if i get out around 9:15 then maybe around 9:40 or so right after i get manhunter =)
Ill check back again right before i leave class, bc its really random when we leave lol.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
come finch!
ill come tomorrow if hr nuts fest doesn't work out.
whats the update on it?! slackin !
What time is hrnut's? Can I get a ride with you?

Ha, I can't tomorrow (gotta go home). But today after I get out of class at 6 I should be able to if somethings going on.
Head on over to my place at after you get home, I should be home around 6:15 then around 9:40, don't know about finch, but I'll be heading over to tony's if you want to come too. Finch call before you come to make sure I'm home.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Aighty I should be able to swing that. Not sure about tony's I'll have to converse with the roomies first to see what's up after 9.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i'd say people can start coming as early as 6 me and busta nut will b there so please make your way there and i'd like to c some celebs, TTT, Garb, xYz, Fen, Rx-, Sheer, QDVS...it'd be awesome if you guys could make it...and of course my boi HBOX!!!! :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
for the record, hrnut's smashfest is TOMORROW, SEPTEMBER 12TH, at 6pm. If you people would've shown up today you would've been gravely disappointed :laugh:

also for the record, hrnut lives in the Coconut Palms apartments of orlando FL. I forget the exact address..just search by business on mapquest/google maps. I know its on middlebrook road. The building number is 4560, and its the left door on the bottom floor. Call one of us, preferrably him, if you get lost

see you orlando-ians tomorrow at the ********* hq

Toneh

Smash Lord
manhunter i need ur apt # again Lol. Ill check back when im at class

Were playin at my apt. heres the address again
address is 12000 lake cypress circle Apt G107 Orlando fl 32828 (Cypress Lakes apts)
If your coming from ucf over colonial its on the left after Ashton apts.
Theres 2 gates, take the left one. You can usually get in right away or after a min following some1.
Head all the way to the back, and to the right a bit. G section is over there. 1st floor!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
i'd say people can start coming as early as 6 me and busta nut will b there so please make your way there and i'd like to c some celebs, TTT, Garb, xYz, Fen, Rx-, Sheer, QDVS...it'd be awesome if you guys could make it...and of course my boi HBOX!!!! :)
thanks for the mention, but I won't be able to come. Fridays aren't good for me. have fun though, guys.

Top Bottom