• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
From the looks of things this friday is going to be really boring, so if you (TTT) do hold a smashfest on friday I'll most likely show. I'll see about maybe bringing a setup too, even though we rarely need more than one.

Toneh

Smash Lord
today ! ima check to see if manhunter is around since is laptop is busteddd Lol, I think jesse is comin around 5.
Ill put up the address when i get back.

Toneh

Smash Lord
bump, few of us here playin now, anyone can come! We've got 2 wiis one TV !
address is 12000 lake cypress circle Apt G107 Orlando fl 32828 (Cypress Lakes apts)
If your coming from ucf over colonial its on the left after Ashton apts.
Theres 2 gates, take the left one. You can usually get in right away or after a min following some1.
Head all the way to the back, and to the right a bit. G section is over there. 1st floor!

D

Dr_shiggityshwa

Whats up UCF players. I just found this brawl group and wanted to see if I could join in on any of the games you guys set up.

Matt2

Smash Cadet
hey guys let me know when you play !

I just moved to Florida and want to play some good competition ( brawl or melee )

AIM or PM would be cool thanks!

J

Just Chris

I've been looking things up on Smash Boards for a few months but I haven't actually joined until I stumbled onto this thread. I'm a senior so I might not have the time to join anything but I'll put my name out here. Unfortunately I don't have my own controllers/systems. :(

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'm holding a small Bomberman Blast tournament this Sunday.

I need 6 people who are genuinely interested in playing that game to come join in the festivities.

There will be no Smash during this event.

If you haven't played Bomberman Blast yet, or don't know what it is... It's a WiiWare game that just came out that is up to 8 players and in the style of the classic Bomberman game.

Look it up on Google or Youtube if you are curious.

It's really fun, and I'm REALLY bad at it, but I think it has potential to be a really fun multiplayer game (there's team mode and lots of settings to fool around with). It also has a Wifi mode with a ranking system, and it doesn't lag at all!!!.

So yea, Bomberman blast fest. No money involved. You can come even if you totally suck at Bomberman, but you can't quit playing if you come, and you can't sit out and watch.

Time is from 5-8PM. Here's the list.

1. Rx-
2. QDVS

Finch

Smash Lord
rofl

If John kicks you out because you don't want to play bomberman anymore you can come over to my place and play melee.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
curse you john. curse you and your sunday fests. I cant do anything else on sundays except go to the sportsbar during football season.

i heard the wii bomberman was online too...

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Oh **** Rx.

Glad I checked this topic randomly, I've been waiting for bomberman to come out

*begins downloading bomberman for free. * :D

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834

I need 6 people who are genuinely interested in playing that game to come join in the festivities.

If you haven't played Bomberman Blast yet, or don't know what it is... It's a WiiWare game that just came out that is up to 8 players and in the style of the classic Bomberman game.

It's really fun, and I'm REALLY bad at it, but I think it has potential to be a really fun multiplayer game (there's team mode and lots of settings to fool around with). It also has a Wifi mode with a ranking system, and it doesn't lag at all!!!.

So yea, Bomberman blast fest. No money involved. You can come even if you totally suck at Bomberman, but you can't quit playing if you come, and you can't sit out and watch.

1. Rx-
2. QDVS
ICanHasImmunityOnNotGettingKickedOut?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
rofl

If John kicks you out because you don't want to play bomberman anymore you can come over to my place and play melee.
bombarmain is bettar

curse you john. curse you and your sunday fests. I cant do anything else on sundays except go to the sportsbar during football season.

i heard the wii bomberman was online too...
Footbal iz 4 luudsers

ICanHasImmunityOnNotGettingKickedOut?
Only if you play straight bomberman.

That game is mad fun I'm in.
See, that's what's up! Dere u go, Chip!

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman

1. Rx-
2. QDVS
Dude I ROCK at bomberman.. I used to play it relentlessly.. my fav is the snes version with 8 players.. I'm actually I think randomly free this sunday.. When and where?

Gindler

Smash Champion
My family was genetically engineered to be good at bomberman64. Well...we were all "good" at it anyway. Is bomberman blast close to BM64 at all?

D

Dr_shiggityshwa

1. Rx-
2. QDVS
I wouldn't mind going, used to play bomberman a lot back in the day. Since I've never played with any of you guy before, where are you have this?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
In the last few days I have realized two important things:

1. Bomberman cannot be played for more than an hour.
2. I have two assignments due Monday and a History test on Tuesday.

As a result, I am holding this event from 6PM to 7PM, with those times being very exact. Please plan to show up no sooner than 5:45 and leave no later than 7:15. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes anyone.

In other news, anyone who is still coming should call me any time tomorrow to confirm and so that I can be prepared. My number is 321-604-8717. My address is 2824 Einstein Way, Orlando FL, 32826. Mapquest for directions.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
hey i was wondering if the brawl scene is also dying at ucf? i'm at valencia east campus and i was hoping to go to ucf to play sometime next semester once i get my classes organized. i just wanna know if you guys still play brawl as much as melee, cause i suck at melee, but i'm decent at brawl and i wanna get better. thanx in advance.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I don't see how the brawl scene is "dying" anyway... : /

The last Gigs was still above 50 people.. I can't say the correct number, so I will guess pretty low...

I haven't seen indication of it "dying" over here... some people quit... so?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
hey i was wondering if the brawl scene is also dying at ucf? i'm at valencia east campus and i was hoping to go to ucf to play sometime next semester once i get my classes organized. i just wanna know if you guys still play brawl as much as melee, cause i suck at melee, but i'm decent at brawl and i wanna get better. thanx in advance.
I go to east campus just hit me up when u wanna play

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I go to east campus just hit me up when u wanna play
please pardon my stupidity, but what do you mean? you mean online, at valencia, or at ucf? sorry, i'm not being rude, i'm just wondering. again, pardon my stupidity. :(

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
I don't know anything about the UCF campus, but it sounds to me like xyz wants to play you sometime in person since you both seem to be on the east campus.

wifi is silly when you're both going to the same school, rly.

Toneh

Smash Lord
hmm, I might be setting up something for brawl on friday (oct 10th) at my place. Maybe 4 pm. Players who are goin to melee gigs on saturday ignore this =P

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
xYz, let me know if you go to east campus on tuesday and thursday cause those are the only 2 days i go to valencia. i have a massive 2 and a half hour break from 11:15 to 2:30. let me know if youre up for a challenge. i'm assuming you have a wii with you right? (pardon me if thats not the case.) just let me know how we can play if you like. thanx.

Top Bottom