• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Toneh

Smash Lord
oh before i forget, tony, let me know what time you're starting your smashfest on friday. i need to let my friend know ahead of time. thanx man.
prolly around 4 pm. Is it sensei again, or someone else?
I need to come to 1 of ur smash gatherings TTT. I want to play some brawl (kirby).
nice. good to know.

I'll take the kirby challenges :cool:

Toneh

Smash Lord
anyone got any nintendo DS's. If retro brings his , we'll have 5 DS's so far for 8 player mario kart action :D
If you have mario kart DS then bring that too! You dont need mario kart though (single pack).

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
anyone got any nintendo DS's. If retro brings his , we'll have 5 DS's so far for 8 player mario kart action :D
If you have mario kart DS then bring that too! You dont need mario kart though (single pack).
i'm bringning mine, so no worries there. my friend doesn't have one though. but hopefully we'll have enough (who doesn't own a ds these days?)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Amber loves mario kart ds.

You all should come to my house some time and we can totally play.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Plus I own a copy, so I can use yoshi, and all you b1tches who don't own copies have to be DUMB SHY DUMB GUY.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
The ROB Car?

That ****'s cheating.

Yoshi + Egg equal fair AND awesome.

ROB's super mega car is cheateriffic.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I thought it was just anyone with the game could be whatever, and anyone without the game had to be a shyguy?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol fenrir, more like 1-2 bucks... my fox has improved drastically, I beasted some NY Metaknights with him... You would have been proud dad.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Fest is gonna start around 4:30 tomorrow (21st) (in case I gotta pick someone up).
Theres 2 setups, might be a 3rd.
address is 12061 lake cypress circle Apt G107 Orlando fl 32828 (Cypress Lakes apts)
If your coming from ucf over colonial its on the left after Ashton apts.
Theres 2 gates, take the left one. You can usually get in right away or after a min following some1.
Head all the way to the back, and to the right a bit. G section is over there. 1st floor! Its about 2-3 miles from UCF
Im gonna try and "rent" a few mario karts for tomorrow for the people that dont have one. Just make sure to bring those DS's!
Borrow one :p. Do what ya gotta do.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
lol fenrir, more like 1-2 bucks... my fox has improved drastically, I beasted some NY Metaknights with him... You would have been proud dad.
Yes! that's too goods.

I realllllllly doubt I'll make this thing tomorrow, but yeah, definitely, I want to play you soon. even without money involved... your choice. as long as we get a lot of matches. your Falco/wolf/GW/TL, too.

Top Bottom