• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Dunno if I will be either. Wanna blow through some of my homework tonight

3SO is out must buy immediately and when I say immediately I mean as soon as I get home

Me and gary in Mario party would wreck anyone

:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Nah sorry gdx. You know damn well Rose Bros. Are broken as **** lol. Luckily ypu can say that because my bro lives in north carolina. But come chill with me sometime this weekend. No homo lol.

gallax

Smash Hero
Nah sorry gdx. You know damn well Rose Bros. Are broken as **** lol. Luckily ypu can say that because my bro lives in north carolina. But come chill with me sometime this weekend. No homo lol.

I appreciate the attempt to be a better typer jeff :)

Btw, the word "Are" should not be capitalized

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
someone doesn't know that most phones will capitalize after a period regardless

you stupid *****ass

don't talk **** when you can't even wrap your head around a simple Elo system

Exdeath

Smash Master
I like how I can't make any of this. I'm pretty sure I like fighting games more than all of you combined. Except for Jeff, he shares my passion.
Oh Son of Salt, you should let me know what your new schedule looks like; I might start driving to Orlando again.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Oh Son of Salt, you should let me know what your new schedule looks like; I might start driving to Orlando again.
I don't see any salt in that post that I made.

It's the truth. I CAN'T make those OFGC sessions because of my location.

Regarding my new schedule. I go to school Monday and Wednesday. I work Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Only free days are Saturday and Sunday. Saturdays consist of me going out, whether it be a tourney of any sort, a session of any sort, or just going out with friends. Sunday is Sunday and if I do anything that day, I have to be home since I have school the next day. Pretty much the same schedule before summer hit.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I don't see any salt in that post that I made.

It's the truth. I CAN'T make those OFGC sessions because of my location.

Regarding my new schedule. I go to school Monday and Wednesday. I work Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Only free days are Saturday and Sunday. Saturdays consist of me going out, whether it be a tourney of any sort, a session of any sort, or just going out with friends. Sunday is Sunday and if I do anything that day, I have to be home since I have school the next day. Pretty much the same schedule before summer hit.
When do you get out of school?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Sorry for coming out with details so late, there was a 12 hour LAN party yesterday and everyone woke up late/didn't have access to computers.

The fest starts at 3:30pm. Tampa will have good attendance, even though it may seem last minute. I'd definitely encourage yall to come out if you have a chance.

OverLade

Smash Hero
No problem because it's entirely my/our fault. Overkill/Thursdayfest were good enough. We can def do something on a less stacked weekend that's not the first week of school for sure :)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
AWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAH

All night errynight.

Anyone that doesn't come on our intoxicatedly amazing adventures is missing out.
On *****es.
Lots.
and lots.
Of *****es.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Next smash tournaments are on Sep. 17th at NLL and the birthday tourney 2 hours from Orlando on Oct. 8th.
Theres also a BYOC Lan at UCF on Sep. 17th that'll have Bad Company 2 and Team Fortress 2.

Top Bottom