• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i want to play, too. i doubt i'll be attending advent unless i can find 8 dollars.

can i come? :bee:
im only allowed to invite those 3 cause they've been here before. I'd have to ask the others if you can, since you havn't

either way, its gonna be mostly mario party/FGC games. maybe alittle brawl dubs eventually lol

and i have no idea if he's busy actually

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
double post but I dont care

for those of you who read regularly, check out this trilogy called "Chaos Walking". If you search by that trilogy name you can find the individual 3 books that make it up. I just finished the first one yesterday and it was really really good. So good that I don't even want it turned into a movie, in fear they may mess it up (its in 1st person)

also I finished the hunger games trilogy last week and that was really good as well. The first book is the slowest paced out of all of them, and its still godlike

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
im only allowed to invite those 3 cause they've been here before. I'd have to ask the others if you can, since you havn't

either way, its gonna be mostly mario party/FGC games. maybe alittle brawl dubs eventually lol

and i have no idea if he's busy actually
i love mario party and fighting games, so that's perfect. please do ask. it would be appreciated. :)

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Damn Ian what part of FL haven't you lived at? I might just hit you up on that offer though I'd have a much higher incentive if there's more than just us two especially if there were 4.

Does FL practice for tournaments anymore? The only thing I can find on these boards are tournament listings.. unless people are keeping their fests from public eye.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Nah I'm back in BFE if you remember. It doesn't matter to me if I play Melee or Brawl. I'm not good at either I just enjoy being a gamer, though both communities look dead.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
We have practices still lol. Just none this week since people have things to do. Also no tourney this week. However..... I been so bored all day. I wish I had a car.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Completing her story? I'm guessing you mean 13-2 DLC stuff?

I havnt even started that game. It's next though cause I started on skyward sword

:phone:

Top Bottom