• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I know he works nights usually and I wouldn't be able to play until after work around 9pm

:phone:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I said hows 3 because i was throwing what time i get out of work.

lol.

And Keith, i'm down for whatever, i don't really have money so i don't think i'm going out or anything. I work in the a.m. so i have the pm off.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Real Talk:

The Superbowl of gaming industries is next week. Who do you think will win the Superbowl trophy this year at E3 XV? I think Team Nintendo is going to win. That new console of theirs is going make a touch down that will make a lot of hype scores. Oh and the game will start this upcoming Tuesday with Nintendo kicking it off as always.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
The team with the most points is gonna be the winner here, Bob.
Nintendo's a real team that if they catch the ball in the endzone, they score a touchdown.
That's how I see this match goin', Bob.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
The team with the most points is gonna be the winner here, Bob.
Nintendo's a real team that if they catch the ball in the endzone, they score a touchdown.
That's how I see this match goin', Bob.

Finally, some legit game football talk.

I agree with you there buddy. That Wii U team position is going to be a tough to penetrate. I am not sure how team Sony is going to go though it. But then again, I am not sure how solid is Nintendo Offense (games that are going to be released soon as well as next year). I mean, they got a good defense with the new console they are coming out. I mean, if Nintendo manage to get a touch down by the end of today with a lot of hype score and if Sony don't get enough, then we will see Nintendo vs Microsoft at four quarter. And once next week is over, the referee will count the hype point and will decide who going home with the Lombardi trophy.

While me and Wumbo play the role of commentator for Nintendo, it would be cool if we get commentators for Microsoft and Sony. Would love to see a good game football conversation in this xD.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Well, you see Bob.
Microsoft has been on point on it's delivery of Online play AND versatile catalog. Personally, i don't expect too much from Nintendo, it seems their game plans are trying a bit too hard.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Online play I'll give you, but you can get outta here with 'versatile catalog'. All I saw last year was one shooter after another.

:rosalina:
Bob, this fan is right. However we can agree that Microsoft made money out of Minecraft this past month. It sold over 3 million copies world wide. Witch is a smart play by Microsoft.

pesticide

Smash Lord
Bob, im expecting news from Sony regarding Kingdom Hearts 3. That game plan is going to get Sony a lot of hype and secure home field advantage for the playoffs. Hopefully they don't turn the ball over and give us no information again

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dont think its gonna happen pest. When it comes to KH3 info, sony has been walked to first base with vague swings of "its being worked on" for the past 4 years. I dont think this year is going to be any different

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
IDK, Dark Souls doesn't quite fall in the shooter category. Also, all those shooters came out for PS3 as well. There's not a lot of console exclusive titles anymore. While I agree 360 library of games is not as good as PS3, saying it's just shooters seems a bit...... biased.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It's like a stereotype for those guys who talk every time during football.

I forgot what they were called, but they're commentators of football.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
IDK, Dark Souls doesn't quite fall in the shooter category.
Fanbase is muuuuuch bigger on ps3 though, probably because of the demon's souls community carrying over. Threads on the Dark Souls forums implicate that many 360 users have bought a ps3 just to play Demon's souls.
...plus with the current metagame, Dark souls is pretty much a shooter hahahaha.

IMHO, 360 needs more rpgs. Pay Atlus/NISA/Namco/Bandai and just get the dang games developed for 360 as well. Anyone else think they are pushing the Kinect thing too much?

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I get that but cmon you can be a little more creative. Throw some Joes and Brians in there.

Every NFL commentator's name is some variation of Bob or John. I just didn't think everybody would just use the exact name i used lmao.
Fo real doe, Nintendo has the most to lose, the only way they can screw up is if they don't deliver what we already expect them to do.

Edit: I want to go to Ryans house like a fat kid love cake

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
What the...? Please explain. I been wanting to get in the game but this doesn't sound pleasant.
I was just joking, it's still an incredible game but...

There is a glitch that lets you dupe/transfer everything from one character to another. So most people use endgame equips on newly created character to grief others that are just starting. The game is suppose to be patience oriented and learning from mistakes but now everyone just guns through all hordes of enemies and bosses with high end pyromancy and op weapons. There is also a new glitch that lets you dupe items on hand to 99.

As for pvp, everyone just camps and fishes for OHKO backstabs or ripostes with high crit weapons. The moment you get even a single shot on them they chug their duped divine blessing to fully recover within a second.

...that being said. Hit me up if you play, I'd be happy to help you coop and give you some nice gear. :)

Top Bottom