• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
@Zero Is that SONY50 promo still good? I tried doing it a few days ago but my debit card was ****in up, and now it won't work. I want Ico and Colossus :(
Oh sorry I haven't update the info on this. They killed the SONY50 promo code online. You can however walk into a store and use the in-store coupon. The coupon should be available in the "active offers" of your poweruprewards.com account. It should be a unique code but maybe... maybe they will be cool enough to just take any coupon and manually override as long as you bring it in.

Here is the one floating around online.

If possible, I suggest you try to coerce them into manually overriding a 50% off of the God of War Saga Ultimate Pack which comes with a red controller. Should be $60 but maybe they will kick it to $30? Trading in the controller on the spot will net you more than you payed for since the coupon should also allow you to trade in anything for 50% more towards the hd collections.

Other picture showing promo:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
It's kind of like, what i do with Zero Suit.
When i run away on the ground and then side B with a bit of a stutterstep.
You input the side b forward and then b-reversal it in the opposite direction (towards your opponent). It lets you outspace alot of moves and punish with your flame choke (which is what you saw me doing to crush).

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
So I havnt lost to a falco yet. Current 1-0 with them (xzax)

I hope to continue to beat any remaining falcos, in your honor

:phone:
We will have our rematch at NEC, either in tournament or we can just mm for $5-10. I'm much more confident after Zinoto taught me how to fight diddy cuz I wasn't prepared.

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
Thanks Zero, you consistently seem to be the master of savings. I will sacrifice a young lamb in your honor in accordance with the beliefs of my people.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Can't play tonight due to errands. I can play the other nights though granted I get a warning

Also lad I need to play wario vs falco more cause I'm terribad at that matchup. I did pretty much learn the chaingrab though

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I did, which is why I directed you to refer to my previous post, especially the first sentence :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Actually I won't be free tomorrow due to homework. But Wednesday and Thursday I'm down. And early morning Friday before my bus leaves

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Danny I got you bro

We'll need something to buy after we body everyone in dubs

And lad I did end up defeating a 2nd falco in your honor at youmacon

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Don't forget to vote!

Game Fly has classic Valve games on sale (steam activated) Save an additional 20% with coupon code BETATHANKS

Left 4 Dead 2 $4
Counter-Strike: Source $4
Half-Life 2 $2
Portal 2 $4
Left 4 Dead $4
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero $2
Half-Life 2: Episode 1 $1.50
Half-Life 2: Episode Two $1.50
Team Fortress Classic $1

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Don't forget to vote!

Game Fly has classic Valve games on sale (steam activated) Save an additional 20% with coupon code BETATHANKS

Left 4 Dead 2 $4
Counter-Strike: Source $4
Half-Life 2 $2
Portal 2 $4
Left 4 Dead $4
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero $2
Half-Life 2: Episode 1 $1.50
Half-Life 2: Episode Two $1.50
Team Fortress Classic $1
About how long will they be having this sale?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I thought you weren't free until Thursday

You can come too then. Starts at 9:30pm

Top Bottom