• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
no one atm. idk if im going. me and chu/candy were playing last night though and i was going even with both of them(except for candys mk!!!!) so who knows, i may go.

but i just want to say that we have only hrnut and co18 up there now. which means for any of CFL to get on the PRs we have only two chances now, and they are better than what their ranking says. and saying that, if someone beats them then their spot gets lowered while we still only get 1 win that doesnt count for anything really. and u know what else, CHAZ did better than all those below him(talking about the new guys on the pr) at MLG and NLL and he gets 10th? thats messed up for chaz.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
I know thats what pissed me off too. Also Masky and Halberd barely go to tournaments. We shouldn't just stick them there and say they're better than everyone below them. There are plenty of people who worked hard for their spot in tournaments then 2 people that barely go just go above them? Chaz has been consistently getting top in all the recent tournys and they put him tenth. All I know is, even if we B**ch and moan they wont fix it because look whos running it >>.

Aww well I don't think Chaz has a partner for CEO and I bet he'd love to team with you

OverLade

Smash Hero
I went to 6 tournaments and won 4 of them.

Masky has wins over Hrnut/Chaz/Snipa/Esam. That's why he's placed like he is.

And outside of Chaz's placing at MLG, CO18 is the ONLY power ranked player he's taken a set from. He's also suffered multiple unranked losses (Ramen/Radix/Mampam/Afro/more SFL people). It's even arguable that MVD or Radix should take his place on the PR.

So yeah...the PR is statistically accurate minus the last 2 spots.

HakujouOokami

Smash Rookie
NNID
Eclipsebound
3DS FC
3067-6855-9323
Finally.. Returned from the land of slaughter hapless creatures for my enjoyment of obtained their armor to make myself one with their beings.. Monster Hunter Tri is really good. o 3o But since I couldn't find anyone to save me from that game, I haven't been playing Brawl much. ( No Car John. D: )

-RaT (Rend and Tear) >=3

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Finally.. Returned from the land of slaughter hapless creatures for my enjoyment of obtained their armor to make myself one with their beings.. Monster Hunter Tri is really good. o 3o But since I couldn't find anyone to save me from that game, I haven't been playing Brawl much. ( No Car John. D: )

-RaT (Rend and Tear) >=3
Oh snap, I want to try out Tri. You should bring the game when you are in Orlando next, I'd like to check it out. I'm down for a new addiction.

Wifi on the game work okay?

HakujouOokami

Smash Rookie
NNID
Eclipsebound
3DS FC
3067-6855-9323
I live in Orlando. Lol. And oh god, wifi is just as addicting as the offline game. XD It's so much fun and believe me, for what the price is, it's worth it. :3 Luckily, the internet saved me a bundle. :U

gallax

Smash Hero
hey i have chu/candy over and they want to play some major smash tonight. anyone wanna host?

Legion- ask chaz if he wants a partner and if he does then ill try to get there to team with him.

Toneh

Smash Lord
yeah nick kicked azz

250 entrants
3rd - Nick Riddle - Zero Suit Samus - $1,000
8th - ESAM - Pikachu - $200
10th - Shaky - Ness
13th - Seibrik - Meta Knight
17th - CO18 - King Dedede

Toneh

Smash Lord
update on the white controller: it was terribad. It didnt break, but u gota press the buttons down hard for them to work and the joystick gets stuck in the left direction alot. And rolling to the left wouldnt work.

So i went out and bought 2 official ones at a gamestop 30 min away. The gamestop employees used them for smash right before i got there.

Moral of the story, buy generic for food and drinks, but not controllers

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
yeah its not like any of us told you that or anything

:D
Ditto!

Tony, stop being so cheap!

LOL, Honesty you get what you pay for, It really is worth the money. Try scoping around online for coupon codes for play Asia, you should be able to find some that will reduce your final total.

Also maybe you can find some one that also needs a new controller, that way you can split the shipping fee.....
*cough cough Trott cough cough*

I'll check to see if I have any coupons for play Asia. I remember them sending me one when I bought my controller, I just have to find it.
Hate to say I told you so....

Top Bottom