• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
lol youre good at reading me. no wonder you beat me in tourney :laugh:

but yea seriously its D3. mainly for snake, until i learn it with diddy, and for when theres matchups i dont feel like going a monkey cause a penguin is easier

I also want to pick up Snake though (cause i AM a florida resident after all) and falco (cause i AM black after all)

lol not bad. i actually used to play wolf. I still remember somewhat how to play him. The recovery just got too bad for me to deal with

im pretty sure im going all D3 in singles at the tourney both this weekend and the biweekly on 8/28. maybe snake/falco too if i decide to seriously pick them up
:laugh:

When I was filling out the apex form I had to fill out captcha and i couldn't believe what it was...awesome

epic
I miss Virg :ohwell:

BAM!

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
lol, as long as i live tony will be there to troll me with some random character

first, it was just playing snake

then, it was diddy dittos

then, it was diddy dittos in doubles

now...the ultimate

i call no infinites right now
Let him keep doing diddy in doubles!!!! It makes things so much more easier for me :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i could've played...but went to the gym

i can play tomorrow though. i get off at 6, someone come over

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
i'll come play with you guys, im only 18 hours away...yeah brood inspired me to get really good with PT, not just pick up a new character but master the one im using. He showed the way that you can really make any character amazing. (except ivysaur)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
:( i miss the old CFL smash scene... i use to have ppl blow up my phone to play... oh well.

gallax

Smash Hero
:( i miss the old CFL smash scene... i use to have ppl blow up my phone to play... oh well.
Thats when you used to be good...jk lol. IM JUST KIDDING!!!! haha.

Im down south for a lil but ima be back real soon so i will def come play over ur place if ur free.

Twtch

Smash Rookie
Lol I love how this guy leaves his # and says text me to play!

.....but alas, people just keep on posting, planning and playing and smashing without him....

When I'm living back in o-town xYz, I'll text you about events, and you will go and have smash.
TIMES WILL BE HAD!!!

And Jay I'll be living back on campus in 2 weeks, I'll be down to play somethin anytime (maybe even sum brawl-?!)

danlex7

Smash Rookie
YOOOOO, who wants to smash today ? (no homo unless you want sexy time) hit me up at (954) 802 1703. Idc if put a bomb on my phone and blow that **** up, im fittin to smash *****.

Top Bottom