• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
lol jeff xfactor was at that smashfest at nicks house a while bk if that helps and x ur not black lol dont be tellin lies :O

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Only descent sonic player I ever met was mickey aka the LEGEND OF SPRING D-AIR 0_0

SONIC LMAO ... no offense

_Dice

Smash Ace
I'll come if you can give me a ride. i need to meet everyone anyway. voting anytime friday or sat night though, sat morning i have a sc2 tournament. $1000 is a bit much to pass up on.

Toneh

Smash Lord
I'll come if you can give me a ride. i need to meet everyone anyway. voting anytime friday or sat night though, sat morning i have a sc2 tournament. $1000 is a bit much to pass up on.
you dont live too far I can probably swing it. You're good with the tourny it'll prolly be afternoon or night

SAX

Smash Ace
Radix!! It's been a while since we've pplayed! Wanna face you again, MM next time we meet?

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Ankoku. Plus im back there and i advocate sheik and what shes able to do.
...Competitively. Ankoku hasn't been to a tournament in AGES iirc. Like...half a year ages. No hate on the man though.

I know you're back there Mike, but you sleep on Zelda/Sheik just like the rest of the BBR, lmao. I think there was like -1- person's list so far that at least put Zelda/Sheik at the top of C tier.

Top Bottom